Author Topic: WOW! POLITICAL SUICIDE! TED CRUZ REFUSES TO ENDORSE TRUMP – CROWD BOOS HIM OFF STAGE  (Read 78132 times)

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Well, I had been wondering what happened to Mechanicos.  It took a little digging. Let me get this straight...

catfish1957  said on July 23, 2016, 09:49:01 AM -> " Mechanicos is a serial liar, who gets his marching orders from TOS.  Pretty much have gotten used to it."

Mechanicos replied -> "Kicking your ass with truth buddy is not lying. You obviously cannot tell a liar from a truth teller."

And your response, Mod2, was to whack Mechanicos. Only.  Got it. This reinforces my suspicions about this place.

Ironically, a picture of the Gipper is on the home page. If he were still here, he would verbally bitchslap the lot of you.

You conveniently forgot to mention the many times that serial liar was called out by many and no admission or apology ever came out.

Ronnie would be proud to call a liar a liar and not just ignore the problem, so you are way way off there.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online DB

Well, I had been wondering what happened to Mechanicos.  It took a little digging. Let me get this straight...

catfish1957  said on July 23, 2016, 09:49:01 AM -> " Mechanicos is a serial liar, who gets his marching orders from TOS.  Pretty much have gotten used to it."

Mechanicos replied -> "Kicking your ass with truth buddy is not lying. You obviously cannot tell a liar from a truth teller."

And your response, Mod2, was to whack Mechanicos. Only.  Got it. This reinforces my suspicions about this place.

Ironically, a picture of the Gipper is on the home page. If he were still here, he would verbally bitchslap the lot of you.

Right... His love for the Gipper was so great that he couldn't even spell his name correctly repeatedly. He spelled it "Regan"... Sorry, no fan of Reagan would do that as often as he did.

And as far as lies go, he did it over and over and never admitted it ever even after it was pointed out with references. At some point a lie is a lie and can't be ignored.

Offline Gov Bean Counter

Right... His love for the Gipper was so great that he couldn't even spell his name correctly repeatedly. He spelled it "Regan"... Sorry, no fan of Reagan would do that as often as he did.

And as far as lies go, he did it over and over and never admitted it ever even after it was pointed out with references. At some point a lie is a lie and can't be ignored.

I accused him of being an outsourced disruptor from India and later asked him how things were going in Mumbai.

Shortly after I got a directive to edit or remove the offensive post. Trump snowflakes can take it but melt when the heat gets turned up.
Donald Trump - Simple solutions for the simple minded...

Offline musiclady

Well, I see that you have been corrected a number of times already, but it bears repeating @Labette

Mechanicos' untruths were nearly pathological, and repeated in spite of warnings to stop slandering others on TBR.

Maybe you think slander in the name of the Almighty Trump is acceptable, but morally it is repugnant.

And maybe you think that whining when you are clueless as to what really happened is somehow noble, but it just makes you look ignorant.

I realize that to follow Trump as you do, you have to be tolerant of outright lying, as Trump does nearly every day, but it's not acceptable among the decent folks at TBR.  There are other places that think as you do, that lying in the name of Trump is A-OK, but you're not going to make many friends around here standing up for the people who do it.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

geronl

@Labette , @catfish1957 was telling the truth.  @Mechanicos fibs as often, if not more often, than Trump!  I know...  hard to imagine, but he does.

He would have already posted the ridiculous meme that Ted Cruz was at the DNC applauding Hillary, in capital letters and in several subforums

Offline Frank Cannon

Congratulations on making this a 50 page thread!!!!!                                                Congratulations on making this a 50 page thread!!!!!

Congratulations on making this a 50 page thread!!!!!                                                Congratulations on making this a 50 page thread!!!!!
« Last Edit: July 29, 2016, 04:20:17 am by Frank Cannon »

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
That's not confined to the Military! That is the story of the entire federal government!  Come to think of it it is the story of government in general no matter what level!
Don't leave out that the importance of your department is determined more by size than the job it does in the grand scheme of things. The twenty guys or fewer who generate the software that puts a SLBM on target are less important than the department that cleans the facility, because their department is less than half the size.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39

Mech is that you?
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Just_Victor

Mech is that you?

@Mechanicos finally got himself banned.  And here I thought he was absent all week because he had a convention to attend.
If all I want is a warm feeling, I should just wet my pants.

Offline Mod2

@Mechanicos finally got himself banned.  And here I thought he was absent all week because he had a convention to attend.

Not banned. Got a 24 hour suspension, which expired on the 24th July.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
Not giving it tax funding and not mandating hospitals and insurance companies to do them and cover them would be nice.

Agreed - and that's been the basic consensus for decades now.  Recognizing that folks of conscience disagree on this issue,  it's been agreed that citizens should not be forced by means of their tax dollars to pay for a procedure they find profoundly immoral,  and to respect the integrity of medical services providers who take oaths to do no harm.

That's what's so astonishing about the new Dem platform - it seeks to overturn that consensus, and perhaps destroy the last vestiges of comity left in our political process.   And then Hillary has the cojones to declare from the stage that she seeks to unite us?   
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline cato potatoe

Does anybody else think Trump sealed his fate here?  The door was propped open by Hillary's emails.  Then Trump slammed it shut by repulsing a fraction of conservative Republicans, a group that usually gives their nominee 100% support. 

If Trump were not such an amateur, he would have apologized to Cruz after the Indiana primary.  Then it is likely Cruz would have endorsed Trump by name prior the general election.  At the very least, Trump could have spun the Cruz speech as a positive and said he hoped to win Ted's full support later on.  Then he could have graciously offered to call on every non-endorser for advice as needed.

The man does not know what he's doing, and unless Hillary runs the worst campaign in history, she is going to be the next president. 
« Last Edit: July 29, 2016, 01:18:40 pm by cato potatoe »

Offline guitar4jesus

• Yup...
The man does not know what he's doing, and unless Hillary runs the worst campaign in history, she is going to be the next president.

He knows what he's doing...

Offline skeeter

Does anybody else think Trump sealed his fate here?  The door was propped open by Hillary's emails.  Then Trump slammed it shut by repulsing a fraction of conservative Republicans, a group that usually gives their nominee 100% support. 

If Trump were not such an amateur, he would have apologized to Cruz after the Indiana primary.  Then it is likely Cruz would have endorsed Trump by name prior the general election.  At the very least, Trump could have spun the Cruz speech as a positive and said he hoped to win Ted's full support later on.  Then he could have graciously offered to call on every non-endorser for advice as needed.

Trump is his own worst enemy, obviously.

Of course this will not stop his supporters from blaming everyone but him should things go south.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2016, 01:24:13 pm by skeeter »

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Don't leave out that the importance of your department is determined more by size than the job it does in the grand scheme of things. The twenty guys or fewer who generate the software that puts a SLBM on target are less important than the department that cleans the facility, because their department is less than half the size.

OH absolutely!  And supervisory paychecks are based on the number of people under your supervision so the ONLY incentive is to make it grow!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist

Trump sealed his fate with his own behavior period.

You could have asked me 20 years ago if I would ever consider voting for Donald Trump and I would have told you know while walking away laughing.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
Trump doesn't look good in orange.

They're just admitting that we were right all along. Nominate Trump and Clinton will become president.

geronl

Agreed - and that's been the basic consensus for decades now. 

I wish. The government has been funding Planned Parenthood for a very long time, hardly a consensus against that. At least among politicians.

Offline skeeter

They're just admitting that we were right all along. Nominate Trump and Clinton will become president.

I thought this election was supposed to be something new, but its looking a whole lot like the last two or three.

Vote for our guy 'cause their guy is worse. I am so tired of this.

Online catfish1957

• If you are a democrat.... You are my enemy. We will never forget May 30, 2024. FJB
  • Political Researcher

You people suck.

So you think principled conservatives suck.....    That speaks volumes about you.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline JustPassinThru

I thought this election was supposed to be something new, but its looking a whole lot like the last two or three.

This time they crossed a line.

I voted for Romney - enthusiastically, even.  Less so for McCain; but the country wasn't in the dire straits it is now.  But while those were not exciting choices, they were real choices.  No one could say either of them were stealth Democrats.  Romney was a liberal but not an economic idiot.  McCain was a doofus but he wouldn't take marching orders from hard-left academia and unions.  Not to the extent that the African Moslem has.

THIS time the RNC went all out.  They were going to hoist up their pet, Shrub, because he knew how to win the nomination without us yukky base voters.  That failed; and they found the next-best thing.  A LUNATIC who'd say ANYTHING as long as the camera was focused on his orange fake-tan skin; a guy with no principles who was trying out buzzwords to see what the crowd loved.

The RNC found its stooge.  Worship him and he'll behave; and if he can't deliver the election, at least he'll keep the White House from crackpots like Cruz and Walker and all those limited-government crazies.

This was a different election, all right.  NEVER before have we seen such contempt four our values, our nation, or very person.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan

You ain't alone! Not playing that game no mo!  Had enough!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline skeeter

This time they crossed a line.

I voted for Romney - enthusiastically, even.  Less so for McCain; but the country wasn't in the dire straits it is now.  But while those were not exciting choices, they were real choices.  No one could say either of them were stealth Democrats.  Romney was a liberal but not an economic idiot.  McCain was a doofus but he wouldn't take marching orders from hard-left academia and unions.  Not to the extent that the African Moslem has.

THIS time the RNC went all out.  They were going to hoist up their pet, Shrub, because he knew how to win the nomination without us yukky base voters.  That failed; and they found the next-best thing.  A LUNATIC who'd say ANYTHING as long as the camera was focused on his orange fake-tan skin; a guy with no principles who was trying out buzzwords to see what the crowd loved.

The RNC found its stooge.  Worship him and he'll behave; and if he can't deliver the election, at least he'll keep the White House from crackpots like Cruz and Walker and all those limited-government crazies.

This was a different election, all right.  NEVER before have we seen such contempt four our values, our nation, or very person.

The GOPe is probably as surprised as they are delighted in the way things have turned out. For awhile there it looked like Trump might be the change they were dreading.