Author Topic: WOW! POLITICAL SUICIDE! TED CRUZ REFUSES TO ENDORSE TRUMP – CROWD BOOS HIM OFF STAGE  (Read 78079 times)

Offline JustPassinThru

Okay, diehard cruzers, tell me this. How come Hugh Hewitt, who was adamantly apposed to Donald Trump's candidacy (more like hated the man with the white hot intensity of a thousand suns), and yet after listening to Mr. Trump's acceptance speech boarded the Trump Train? Yes, that's right, I heard him on his radio show  make a compelling case why everyone should vote for Donald Trump.

Now, that tells me that neverTrump is capable of rational thought.

The ball is in your court never Trumps...

Hugh Hewitt is the voice of Conventional Wisdom - the Compleat Republican Insider.

He has always thus been.  Articulate and persuasive, he nonetheless is just a tape-loop for what the RINO brigade wants.  He was all for TARP, for example, and was rephrasing the argument that it had to be done to prevent complete collapse of the fiscal system.

Of course he was wrong, as RINOs are always wrong.  It CAUSED the destruction of the open, market-based financial system by PREVENTING those outfits that had failed from the consequences of their failure.  Their failure and the consequences would have cleared the deck - capitalism's "Creative Destruction" - and then led to inquiries as to WHY, specifically sub-prime mortgage lending mandated by the CRA.

That was when I tuned him out.

He was opposed to Trump because the Party Insiders were opposed to Trump.  Their Boy Blunder was Shrub.  So he had to join the chorus of those trying to shout Trump down.

Didn't work.

NOW...the Insiders have made their own peace with Trump.  They hate him, still, because he cut the line - he didn't pay his dues; he didn't kiss the rings; he didn't spend a lifetime climbing under their watch - but that aside, he's one of Them.  An insider...YES.  He made his money being an interfacer and graft-channeler with Tammany Hall.  What could be more Inside than that?  He gave to Establishment pols - not R pols but Estatablishment pols.  He wants what they want - "Great Deals" and crony connections.  He's malleable.  He knows what runs the Status Quo - MONEY.

Cruz was a genuine threat to this comfortable (for them) status quo.  And Cruz remains - he must be OBLITERATED.  Trump is not...he cut the line; he didn't do it Our Way; but we can live with that.

And if he's a Billary plant, we can live with that, too.  That's the RINO view and that's Hewitt's view.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
Hugh Hewitt is the voice of Conventional Wisdom - the Compleat Republican Insider.

He has always thus been.  Articulate and persuasive, he nonetheless is just a tape-loop for what the RINO brigade wants.  He was all for TARP, for example, and was rephrasing the argument that it had to be done to prevent complete collapse of the fiscal system.

Of course he was wrong, as RINOs are always wrong.  It CAUSED the destruction of the open, market-based financial system by PREVENTING those outfits that had failed from the consequences of their failure.  Their failure and the consequences would have cleared the deck - capitalism's "Creative Destruction" - and then led to inquiries as to WHY, specifically sub-prime mortgage lending mandated by the CRA.

That was when I tuned him out.

He was opposed to Trump because the Party Insiders were opposed to Trump.  Their Boy Blunder was Shrub.  So he had to join the chorus of those trying to shout Trump down.

Didn't work.

NOW...the Insiders have made their own peace with Trump.  They hate him, still, because he cut the line - he didn't pay his dues; he didn't kiss the rings; he didn't spend a lifetime climbing under their watch - but that aside, he's one of Them.  An insider...YES.  He made his money being an interfacer and graft-channeler with Tammany Hall.  What could be more Inside than that?  He gave to Establishment pols - not R pols but Estatablishment pols.  He wants what they want - "Great Deals" and crony connections.  He's malleable.  He knows what runs the Status Quo - MONEY.

Cruz was a genuine threat to this comfortable (for them) status quo.  And Cruz remains - he must be OBLITERATED.  Trump is not...he cut the line; he didn't do it Our Way; but we can live with that.

And if he's a Billary plant, we can live with that, too.  That's the RINO view and that's Hewitt's view.

THIS! ^^^^^^^
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline bob434

Donald Trump claimign hte high road said a 'man shoudl keep his word' and callign Ted despicable for not doing so- So didn't trumps son

"Donald Trump had helped draft the will. At the time, Freddy Trump’s
children sued, claiming Donald Trump and his siblings had used “undue
influence” over their grandfather, who had dementia.

Donald
retaliated by withdrawing the medical benefits he had promised to his
nephew’s infant son, who suffered from seizures that led to cerebral
palsy, according to the Times."

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballo...

At le asst Ted breaking his promise AFTER trump turned out to be so nasty won't lead ot cerebral palsy! Trump Abrogated (abrogated adjective annulled, barred, declared null and void) the pledge by changing so radically AFTER you conned Ted into supporting you- Ted CRuz was absolutely right to refuse to further support you once you turned into the vicious maligning, slander person you did!

Had someone pledged to support a person like Farakan, or David Duke BEFORE either of them turned to their hateful ways, they would be under NO obligation to go on supporting them because those p people Abrogated the pledge by their actions- Donald turned into a hateful spiteful vicious person AFTER Ted said he would support him for the presidency-

Donald Abrogated that pledge by proving he isn't fit to be president- up until Trump became so nasty- People simply wondered whether he could lead or not, and folks were willign to at least give him a chance- when trump later did the despicable things he did- He proved too immature to be president- He revealed to everyone that he is a petty vicious person in a way that made it clear He was NOT the man that people thought he was- Ted was absolutely correct to break his pledge to support him After being deceived by him and later learning the truth about trump!

Ted shoudl throw that statement about what trump did to his nephew back in trumps face and say "Tell me again how you are a 'man of your word'? Because frankly I'm not seeing it! And Don't worry Donald, at least you won't get cerebral palsy because I later learned what a deespicable person you are and decided I could no longer, in good conscience, support you- Perhaps you sir are the one America needs to call "Lyin""

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
And you object to Donald Trump because he said, "lying" Ted?
You misspelled Lion!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline wolfcreek

SO says reality.

and yes it was an attack and they admitted it was an attack.

I don't know why Cruz would be upset about that picture except for the fact he has to wake up to that mug every morning.

Offline rodamala

Will have to wait for another 24 hours I guess.

Mech has been beamed back to Freeper Mother Ship.

Why do I have the feeling Mech is the same troll as Greeting Puny Humans?

Online catfish1957

• If you are a democrat.... You are my enemy. We will never forget May 30, 2024. FJB
  • Political Researcher

Could be.  If you have seen one Trump troll, you have seen them all.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline LMAO

I don't know why Cruz would be upset about that picture except for the fact he has to wake up to that mug every morning.

The issue isn't the pic Trump tweeted. The issue is that was his first instinct in reaction to the Melina ad. Whether it's stating that Megyn Kelly is bleeding when she asked tough questions or mocking a reporters disability that was critical of him or saying that the Trump U judge is Mexican and therefore against him and that Heidi vs Melina tweet, his first instinct in response to any criticism seems to require someone coming along and cleaning up afterwards and doing damage control

That may get folks like you pumping your fist in the air while going, "Woot, woot, "  but the general public isn't as forgiving as you and after so many of these damage controls, the public may decide he's too risky for CIC
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
To get Hillary elected....

I thought we didn't matter?

But really is that all you got?   
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Okay, diehard cruzers, tell me this. How come Hugh Hewitt, who was adamantly apposed to Donald Trump's candidacy (more like hated the man with the white hot intensity of a thousand suns), and yet after listening to Mr. Trump's acceptance speech boarded the Trump Train? Yes, that's right, I heard him on his radio show  make a compelling case why everyone should vote for Donald Trump.

Now, that tells me that neverTrump is capable of rational thought.

The ball is in your court never Trumps...
Isn't Trump the one who wants to purge the media of all who don't like him? (By peeling back the First Amendment so more broadcasters, writers, and commentaters can be sued--the mere costs of defending against such can bankrupt the average person, so in effect it is a muzzle on dissent.)

Maybe Hewitt is just running scared, maybe he's more afraid of Hillary, maybe he signed in blood.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

geronl

and yet after listening to Mr. Trump's acceptance speech boarded the Trump Train? Yes, that's right, I heard him on his radio show  make a compelling case why everyone should vote for Donald Trump.

Trump made a speech that proved he was a liberal Democrat. GOPe and RINO's don't care about the content, they back the party no matter what.

Offline Just_Victor

I'm sure there's plenty more where that came from, but we'll need a proctologist and a flashlight to get to it.

If all I want is a warm feeling, I should just wet my pants.

geronl

The production of Trump trolls has been outsourced to India and China.

Offline wolfcreek

If your neverTrump rhetoric leads to a Clinton presidency, then you will matter.

Online Smokin Joe

You a BIG MAN, too!
Aside from being a lousy picture instead of a glamor shot, anyone caught in just the wrong light, at the wrong angle, with the wrong expression can appear far worse than they do in day-to-day life.
Whatever the case, it isn't really up to you nor me nor Donny Trump to insult the appearance of another man's wife fro campaign material. There were plenty of issues to discuss.
I must note that you are playing by the donny trump rule book, so YOU a BIG MAN, too.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Smokin Joe

I'm sure there's plenty more where that came from, but we'll need a proctologist and a flashlight to get to it.
Nah. Just wait, that too will pass.

C S Lewis

Online catfish1957

• If you are a democrat.... You are my enemy. We will never forget May 30, 2024. FJB
  • Political Researcher
If your neverTrump rhetoric leads to a Clinton presidency, then you will matter.

What...... are you going to join Mechanicos and kick our asses? :silly:
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline wolfcreek

You a BIG MAN, too!
Aside from being a lousy picture instead of a glamor shot, anyone caught in just the wrong light, at the wrong angle, with the wrong expression can appear far worse than they do in day-to-day life.
Whatever the case, it isn't really up to you nor me nor Donny Trump to insult the appearance of another man's wife fro campaign material. There were plenty of issues to discuss.
I must note that you are playing by the donny trump rule book, so YOU a BIG MAN, too.

Personally, I think Heidi is a lovely woman. It's her past positions that make her and Ted ugly.

Online Smokin Joe

Hey, we didn't nominate him. We didn't nominate her, either. Own it. You broke it, you bought it.

C S Lewis

Online Smokin Joe

Personally, I think Heidi is a lovely woman. It's her past positions that make her and Ted ugly.
What? Having a job at a bank? Writing a paragraph in a report? What positions? Cite what she said or wrote that you find so ugly. I'm all eyes.

C S Lewis

Offline Gov Bean Counter

The production of Trump trolls has been outsourced to India and China.

Hey now. I asked Mech how things were going in Mumbai and was instructed to pull or edit the offending post.
Donald Trump - Simple solutions for the simple minded...

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready

I thought you Trump Militants have said we are a small, fringe minority and we are totally and completely irrelevant?

How can we lead to a Clinton presidency simply because we oppose your prince when we are said that we do not matter?

And if we do somehow matter as you fear, because we adamantly refuse to support your madman - what do you intend to do about it?
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline wolfcreek

What...... are you going to join Mechanicos and kick our asses? :silly:

Oh now we're talking about physical altercations?

I would suggest some intensive mental evaluation for your aggressive tendencies.

Could be FRDS. [Free republic derangement syndrome].

Offline wolfcreek

Hey, we didn't nominate him. We didn't nominate her, either. Own it. You broke it, you bought it.

I voted for Cruz so, I had no dog in that delegation.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

To quote Bubbette!  "What actual difference does it make which one is elected when both have the goal of destroying our nation and way of life in order to personally profit?"
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!