Author Topic: WOW! POLITICAL SUICIDE! TED CRUZ REFUSES TO ENDORSE TRUMP – CROWD BOOS HIM OFF STAGE  (Read 78136 times)

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

If I was the only one you would have a point. But many more then there ever were of the "nevers" saw Cruz as going 9 min past his 7 min prepared speech (cutting into Pence's speech time, his likely opponent in 2020) and campaigning for a 2020 run for President. He then tried to dog-whistle the GOPe people while insulting the Conservatives who have supported Trump.

You just won't admit an outright lie but change the topic.

Liar
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Mechanicos

Trump is for America First.
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Did you know that the word ‘gullible’ is not in the dictionary?

Isaiah 54:17

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39

btw, keeping a stock file of rebuttals against their stock lies won't do any good.  They don't care about truth.  You can prove them liars today, yet they will be right back tomorrow repeating the same lie.  It's really sad.

Excellent point. I mean we have Trump on 29 March saying he wasn't going to honor the pledge AND he didn't want or need Cruz's endorsement.

Two weeks ago in DC Trump and Pribus BOTH knew Ted wasn't going to endorse trump in his speech at the Convention. 

Every Trumpkin and Fox News Trump fluffer knew HOURS in advance what Cruz was going to say.

But like clockwork there they were acting shocked and outraged at what Cruz said.

Thanks right on cue the clapping seals repeat the lie ad nauseum all over the Internet.

The art of the smear and the big lie are all that matter to these drones.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

He attacked Trump the next morning.

Stll @Mechanicos told a outright lie and he refuses to admit it.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Mechanicos

Stll @Mechanicos told a outright lie and he refuses to admit it.
He said Trump insulted his wife and Father as his excuse for being an ass. Did not happen, That's doubling down. You owe me an apology for falsely alleging I'm untruthful just because I win arguments. Knock it off and act like an adult.
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Offline GrouchoTex

Look what I found:

So what was that “nasty” added line in the “first two sentences?”

The text of Cruz’s speech as it was prepared for delivery was released by the RNC before Cruz took the stage and the first few sentences read:

Thank you. Heidi and I are honored to join you here in Cleveland, where Lebron James just led an incredible comeback victory. I’m convinced America is going to come back too.

I congratulate Donald Trump on winning the nomination last night.

Conventions are times of excitement. But given the events of the last few weeks, I hope you’ll allow me a moment to talk to you about what’s really at stake.

Now, Time magazine has a transcript of Cruz’s delivered remarks, and if we put the “added” sentences in bold it reads:

Thank you, and god bless each and every one of you.

Heidi and I are so honored to join you here in Cleveland where LeBron James just lead an incredible comeback victory, and I am convinced America is going to come back too.

(APPLAUSE)

I want to congratulate Donald Trump on winning the nomination last night.

(APPLAUSE)

And, like each of you, I want to see the principles that our party believes prevail in November.

Conventions are times of excitement, but given the events of the last few weeks I hope you’ll allow me a moment to talk to you about what’s really at stake.

So, umm, which one of those sentences were “nasty?” Surely it wasn’t “God bless each and every one of you.” Likewise, it couldn’t have been “I am convinced America is going to come back too?"

Was it, “And, like each of you, I want to see the principles that our party believes in prevail in November?”

Trump said he thought it was very “dishonorable” of Sen. Cruz to add one of those sentences, that Cruz was “implying something.”

- See more at: https://www.conservativereview.com/commentary/2016/07/trump-is-right-ted-cruz-did-add-a-line-to-his-speech#sthash.eRkdIktI.dpuf

Offline aligncare

You're talking to irrational people, Mechanicos. They're constitutionally incapable of being swayed by logic or reason.

Unless you just enjoy the argumentation, why bother with them? In the larger picture, they are meaningless - just a few blips on the screen. History will pass them by as Donald Trump will most assuredly beat Hillary Clinton come November.

Very soon these nattering nabobs will fall into irrelevancy. Soon they will find themselves futilely screaming into a dead microphone. Because soon, very soon, people will have stopped listening to their noise and will have gotten behind the effort to make America great again.

In my humble opinion, you're posts just feed their lunacy. I wouldn't talk to them at all, except to discuss the weather.

Offline Mechanicos

Look what I found:

So what was that “nasty” added line in the “first two sentences?”

The text of Cruz’s speech as it was prepared for delivery was released by the RNC before Cruz took the stage and the first few sentences read:

Thank you. Heidi and I are honored to join you here in Cleveland, where Lebron James just led an incredible comeback victory. I’m convinced America is going to come back too.

I congratulate Donald Trump on winning the nomination last night.

Conventions are times of excitement. But given the events of the last few weeks, I hope you’ll allow me a moment to talk to you about what’s really at stake.

Now, Time magazine has a transcript of Cruz’s delivered remarks, and if we put the “added” sentences in bold it reads:

Thank you, and god bless each and every one of you.

Heidi and I are so honored to join you here in Cleveland where LeBron James just lead an incredible comeback victory, and I am convinced America is going to come back too.

(APPLAUSE)

I want to congratulate Donald Trump on winning the nomination last night.

(APPLAUSE)

And, like each of you, I want to see the principles that our party believes prevail in November.

Conventions are times of excitement, but given the events of the last few weeks I hope you’ll allow me a moment to talk to you about what’s really at stake.

So, umm, which one of those sentences were “nasty?” Surely it wasn’t “God bless each and every one of you.” Likewise, it couldn’t have been “I am convinced America is going to come back too?"

Was it, “And, like each of you, I want to see the principles that our party believes in prevail in November?”

Trump said he thought it was very “dishonorable” of Sen. Cruz to add one of those sentences, that Cruz was “implying something.”

- See more at: https://www.conservativereview.com/commentary/2016/07/trump-is-right-ted-cruz-did-add-a-line-to-his-speech#sthash.eRkdIktI.dpuf
Oh looky its a known anti-Trump source LYING about it again. He added 2 sentences at the beginning and ran over time by almost double. Why did they leave that out? Oh yeah they like manipulating you...

How many times do the same sources have to be proven wrong before you stop lapping up every piece of BS anti-Trump propaganda the open Border's crowd (who wants Hillary) puts out?

Remember 100 percent record of being wrong is still unbroken.

Offline GrouchoTex

Oh looky its a known anti-Trump source LYING about it again. He added 2 sentences at the beginning and ran over time by almost double. Why did they leave that out? Oh yeah they like manipulating you...

How many times do the same sources have to be proven wrong before you stop lapping up every piece of BS anti-Trump propaganda the open Border's crowd (who wants Hillary) puts out?

Go ahead and find a different source.

Offline wolfcreek

LIE - BUZZZZzzzzzzzzzz

The pictures were in GQ magazine (I think), first of all. Trump was there and approved of them being taken on his plane.

They were recently republished by the magazine because Trump was running for President.

An independent PAC, which did not endorse candidates as far as I know, and was run by a Rubio voter used them in ads.

There was NO connection to Ted Cruz. None.

So says you..

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/naked-picture-donald-trumps-wife-7622324

http://nypost.com/2016/03/27/the-ugly-history-of-smearing-presidential-candidates-wives/

and this is hardly the same sort of 'attack'.

Ted's FOS and so are some of his supporters at this stage.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
Go ahead and find a different source.

When the same source publishes something spiffy and nice about their prince, he will be the first to trumpet it.

The guy is either a paid Operative or a fanatical True Believer who wants to have Trump's baby.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline wolfcreek

Don't give up the ship, friend. We have not yet begun to fight!

To get Hillary elected....

Offline aligncare

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
You're talking to irrational people, Mechanicos. They're constitutionally incapable of being swayed by logic or reason.

FACT: "Constitutionally Incapable" is a descriptive phrase in the book Alcoholics Anonymous for those who cannot or will not be honest, and stop drinking.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline GrouchoTex

I  believe you are the one being manipulated here.
Find something different, to back up Trump's claim about the added line(s) and I will check it out.
I have no fear.
BTW, this thing about accusing everyone who thinks Trump may be a bit of as an open borders crowd person, is just weak.
So, after this convention, if you are pro-Trump, are are you now an LGBTQ enthusiast?
(To quote Seinfeld, "Not that there's anything wrong with that).

Offline beandog

To get Hillary elected....
That is exactly what you and the rest of the tRumpbots are doing.  Working to get Hillary elected.  Doing a fine job of too.

Offline wolfcreek

Thanks for the link.  It documents Trump support for Republicans is quite recent.

Liked that? Here's another one showing Ted, once again, making excuses for his Wife and trashing people who asked questions. [can't believe i voted for this guy]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FiFKtC6a9do

Offline Just_Victor

That is exactly what you and the rest of the tRumpbots are doing.  Working to get Hillary elected.  Doing a fine job of too.

Actually the Trump supporters don't have to do a thing in that regard.   By continuing to run against Cruz, Trump will do quite well in that category all by himself.

If all I want is a warm feeling, I should just wet my pants.

Offline wolfcreek

Really? if not Trump, then who would you vote for?

Check out the polls, it's quite a close race.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
When the same source publishes something spiffy and nice about their prince, he will be the first to trumpet it.

The guy is either a paid Operative or a fanatical True Believer who wants to have Trump's baby.

Just when I think #nevertrumps would start getting over their hangovers, this filth gets posted.

I will say this clearly. Before the refugees came here, that filth would not stand.

And from somebody which purports to hold high religious values.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

geronl

So says you..
and this is hardly the same sort of 'attack'.

SO says reality.

and yes it was an attack and they admitted it was an attack.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
Just when I think #nevertrumps would start getting over their hangovers, this filth gets posted.

I will say this clearly. Before the refugees came here, that filth would not stand.

And from somebody which purports to hold high religious values.

Just go hit the 'report to moderator' button as you do on countless threads and comments every single time your panties get in a twist over something you do not like that is said about your prince or your fanaticism for a madman.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline EasyAce

• RIP Blue, 2012-2020---my big, gentle friend.

"The question of who is right is a small one, indeed, beside the question of what is right."---Albert Jay Nock.

Fake news---news you don't like or don't want to hear.

Offline aligncare

Really? if not Trump, then who would you vote for?

Check out the polls, it's quite a close race.

More than just a close race, wolf. Mr. Trump has been whittling down Clinton's poll numbers for months, and this is even before the general election, where a direct comparison between Trump and Clinton is just beginning. When that happens voters will see two starkly different candidates. And then there will come an ah-ha moment for most voters.

The stars are aligning and I reckon Donald Trump will be the next president of the United States - #NeverTrump not withstanding.

Offline aligncare

Panties? Trump's out of wedlock baby? Oh, my! What's becoming of this place?