Author Topic: WOW! POLITICAL SUICIDE! TED CRUZ REFUSES TO ENDORSE TRUMP – CROWD BOOS HIM OFF STAGE  (Read 78151 times)

Online Right_in_Virginia

Ann Coulter ‏@AnnCoulter

4h4 hours ago
"Last night, Cruz showed that he's earned a leading role in the nation's political future. And that nation is Canada."

Short, sweet and true!  Thanks for posting.

Offline ScottinVA

No they don't. I'd love mkjessup to come over here just so we could play birthday pinata with him/her.

And he needs to bring his life partner VandeKoik with him/her.

Offline The Jackal

• #nevertrump
Exactly.  I figure that Trump and his lackeys have now permanently alienated about 1-2 million conservative voters with their antics. 

Ron White got it right.......    "You can't fix stupid"

He sure did. I'm giving Castle and Johnson the once over and if that doesn't pan out, I'll sit it out and vote down ticket. Either way, Trump does not get my vote. And should Trump lose, well, it's their own damned fault. They put their need to emote, and achieve some level of catharsis via Trump above the needs of the country. In actuality it is the Trump supporter that is sitting out this election.

Offline ScottinVA

I'd like to be on your welcoming committee for Mr. Jessup.  lol

As of 3:02, 19 Guests are viewing this topic.

Hopefully he/she is one of them.

Offline ScottinVA

He sure did. I'm giving Castle and Johnson the once over and if that doesn't pan out, I'll sit it out and vote down ticket. Either way, Trump does not get my vote. And should Trump lose, well, it's their own damned fault. They put their need to emote, and achieve some level of catharsis via Trump above the needs of the country. In actuality it is the Trump supporter that is sitting out this election.

Essentially what the Trumpettes are telling the rest of us is:  "We FUBAR'd the entire process and you all have to help clean it up, or.... HILLARY!!!!"

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
As of 3:02, 19 Guests are viewing this topic.

Hopefully he/she is one of them.

I couldn't care less about that!
« Last Edit: July 21, 2016, 07:08:27 pm by Bigun »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline The Jackal

• #nevertrump
Essentially what the Trumpettes are telling the rest of us is:  "We FUBAR'd the entire process and you all have to help clean it up, or.... HILLARY!!!!"

That's exactly right. They went out and had unprotected sex now they want us to pay for the abortion. Literally and figuratively.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
"I am done, with Ted Cruz"....

Jeff Kuhner WRKO 680am out of Boston who is @ the RNC Convention...

http://www.wrko.com/kuhner-report
Probably just another one of those who was 'done' with Cruz in January...
and February....
and March....
and a couple of times in April....
and in May....

There have been a lot of those who were "finally done with Cruz" on TOS, at least once a week.

It is just another form of trolling.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline ScottinVA

Offline andy58-in-nh

You just continue to prove that wide is the gate that leads to destruction.

As if 90% of the population seig-heiling a madman would move the principled to abandon their cores and join the lemmings who will follow him to perdition.

Better start learning how to attack Hillary's hordes, because up until now - all your invective and hatred is consistently aimed at those you have run out of your party.

Because as I said - it's not Hillary you fear and hate - it's those of us who will not support you or your prince.

Well said. And this is the heart of my own conflict.

Every time I get even vaguely close to considering casting a vote for Herr Trump as a means of stopping Madame Medusa, one or more of his supporters comes along to prove beyond the shadow of a doubt that I'd be a fool to do so.

It is one thing entirely to act stupidly. We have all done so from time to time.

It is entirely another and more unforgivable act for a person who isn't an idiot to encourage bad behavior,  delusional thinking and poor character in others.

« Last Edit: July 21, 2016, 07:12:36 pm by andy58-in-nh »
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline Bunny Watson

I gave them the once-over and I'm unimpressed with a couple of their principles. They're pretty isolationist. Basically, they're repudiating NAFTA and other trade pacts as well as NATO.
For example, from their Foreign Policy page:
We propose that the United States
repudiate any commitment, express or implied, to send U.S. troops to participate in foreign conflicts, whether unilaterally, under NATO auspices, or as a part of the United Nations “peace-keeping” operations;

I'm not a fan of abandoning NATO. Circumspection in military use, yes. Isolationism, no.

Online catfish1957

• If you are a democrat.... You are my enemy. We will never forget May 30, 2024. FJB
  • Political Researcher
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Just_Victor

Trump crashes our party and sh!ts in the punch.  But it's Cruz's fault we can't all get along cuz he won't drink with everyone else.
If all I want is a warm feeling, I should just wet my pants.

Offline skeeter

Probably just another one of those who was 'done' with Cruz in January...
and February....
and March....
and a couple of times in April....
and in May....

There have been a lot of those who were "finally done with Cruz" on TOS, at least once a week.

It is just another form of trolling.

Every Trumpster over there begins each anti-Cruz missive with the obligatory 'I used to support Ted Cruz'. Its hilarious.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2016, 07:17:53 pm by skeeter »

Online Smokin Joe

Annie, like Sarah is increasingly becoming irrelevant as well, they are both showing quite a few wrinkles of late.
If they keep it up (and someone finds the paintings) they'll look like

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
I gave them the once-over and I'm unimpressed with a couple of their principles. They're pretty isolationist. Basically, they're repudiating NAFTA and other trade pacts as well as NATO.
For example, from their Foreign Policy page:
I'm not a fan of abandoning NATO. Circumspection in military use, yes. Isolationism, no.

My guess it's about isolating the countries of the west.   So that military force can be used against them and defensive actions will be difficult if not possible to coordinate between countries.

Divide and conquer
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Online Hoodat

Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump 2h2 hours ago

Ted Cruz talks about the Constitution but doesn't say that if the Dems win the Presidency, the new JUSTICES appointed will destroy us all!

Another lie.  Ted Cruz has been saying exactly that his entire political career.  It is his core issue.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline skeeter

Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump 2h2 hours ago

Ted Cruz talks about the Constitution but doesn't say that if the Dems win the Presidency, the new JUSTICES appointed will destroy us all!

The only thing this has me wondering is if its even possible for Trump to avoid sounding like a contentious jackass when referring to Cruz.

Online Smokin Joe

That's actually pretty clever. It's on a par with "render unto Caesar the things that are Caesar's, and unto God the things that are God's." Which, when you get right down to it, doesn't leave very much for Caesar!
That speech was well crafted, imho. It fastidiously avoided pointing fingers or the bitterness which could so easily have crept in after months of character assassination by the "winner", something offensive to any American armed with a few facts and a sense of fair play.
Instead, he kept it about the country, the country's needs, and the need for everyone to examine their conscience, their values, and their vision for America and vote for those who would uphold the Constitution and those values.

Only those fundamentally opposed to that vision, the Constitution, those values would see that as an attack.

I am ever more convinced that the reason they have yet to attack the real enemy (Hillary) is that they do not have enough of a moral compass to point them in the right direction.

C S Lewis

Online catfish1957

• If you are a democrat.... You are my enemy. We will never forget May 30, 2024. FJB
  • Political Researcher
Another lie.  Ted Cruz has been saying exactly that his entire political career.  It is his core issue.

I am beginning to think that all of this is fully orchestrated as distraction so that the truth is masked that DJT has no core values.

The clinton Slime machine will out the unclothed Emperor in pretty short order.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2016, 07:25:28 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline madmaximus

As if 90% of the population seig-heiling a madman would move the principled to abandon their cores and join the lemmings who will follow him to perdition.

Better start learning how to attack Hillary's hordes, because up until now - all your invective and hatred is consistently aimed at those you have run out of your party.

Because as I said - it's not Hillary you fear and hate - it's those of us who will not support you or your prince.

The world has a nasty habit of repeating history. This is all proof that America is not immune to that.

Offline LMAO

There are now three wings in the GOP that are now engaged in a massive power struggle for the soul of the GOP. That's why this convention is a mess.

The first wing is the classic, country club GOP establishment that includes the likes of McCain, Romney, Boehner, ect ect

The second wing is the traditional conservatives like Rand and Ron Paul, Cruz, Lee, ect ect

The third and new wing is the Progressive Nationalist Populists led by Mr Trump. The first two vehemently oppose this wing of the GOP but for different reasons. And this last wing, like the other two, want to become dominate. So there is a war for the future of the GOP. To some degree it's also happening in the Democrat party but most of the Bernie voters will either stay home in Nov or get behind Hillary

« Last Edit: July 21, 2016, 07:35:20 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Night Hides Not

And he needs to bring his life partner VandeKoik with him/her.

The more, the merrier!!!

However, they need to bring someone who can speak in complete sentences. Both of those, ahem, gentlemen do not demonstrate command of the English language.

Oh, what the heck...let them bring WENDLE!!! 
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline Night Hides Not

That's exactly right. They went out and had unprotected sex now they want us to pay for the abortion. Literally and figuratively.

You just got my vote for "Post of the Day!"
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline Mechanicos

Thats pretty good at projection for somebody who is trying to force change after the fact. Look in the mirror. You are the tiny group of fanatics trying to force your will on the majority of Conservatives because of some self-claimed perception of superiority. Personally I have yet to see anything to respect over people who cannot see that Hilary is not an option for America that we can survive.  Facts do not matter to you it seems. Most of what you complain about is minor considering the danger America is facing.

I treat people as they treat me. Since you are a jerk to me I return the favor. If you want to be civil stop the unchristian acts and behave like an adult having a civil conversation.
Trump is for America First.
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Did you know that the word ‘gullible’ is not in the dictionary?

Isaiah 54:17