Author Topic: WH Responds to Petition Seeking to Label 'Black Lives Matter' a Domestic Terrorist Organization  (Read 356 times)

rangerrebew

WH Responds to Petition Seeking to Label 'Black Lives Matter' a Domestic Terrorist Organization

By Susan Jones | July 18, 2016 | 9:20 AM EDT
The White House has now responded to a July 6 petition stating that the Obama administration "must declare Black Lives Matter a terror group - on the grounds of principle, integrity, morality, and safety."

(CNSNews.com) - It didn't take the White House long to respond to a July 6 petition asking the Obama administration to "formally recognize Black Lives Matter as a terrorist organization.

"The White House plays no role in designating domestic terror organizations," said last week's response to the 141,444 signers of the online petition.

"The U.S. government does not generate a list of domestic terror organizations, and therefore we are not able to address the formal request of your petition. We encourage you to engage with your community in the ongoing discussion of how we can better build trust and safety in our communities.

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/susan-jones/wh-reponds-petition-seeking-label-black-lives-matter-domestic-terrorist

READ MORE
« Last Edit: July 18, 2016, 04:22:25 pm by rangerrebew »

rangerrebew

I guess Obama hasn't yet read in the papers that the political buck stops at the WH. :whistle:

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Obama is nothing but consistent. He is consistently WRONG about almost everything he say, does, and thinks. He is making the same mistake with BLM that he has made all of his life with Islam. And that is that he considers his own personal version of Islam and BLM which exists only in his own head, to supersede what they really are, and to supersede anything they say and do. He has consistently importuned America and the world to ignore what the terrorists actually do, and instead to focus on their myriad of disjointed and in many cases unreasonable grievances.

Obama can never designate Islam or BLM to be terrorists. He has been acting as their apologist and chief political spokesman for years now. To finally admit that these people are thugs and terrorists would be to impugn himself as a supporter and co-conspirator. And we all know that will never happen whether it is true or not.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

"The U.S. government does not generate a list of domestic terror organizations,

You mean the KKK is no longer a terrorist organization?

This should be in the Breaking News Section......
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

rangerrebew

You mean the KKK is no longer a terrorist organization?

I think the IRS should be on the list ahead of the KKK.

rangerrebew

He is making the same mistake with BLM that he has made all of his life with Islam. 

In all fairness to Imam Obama, he can't criticize BLM without criticizing his own party since support of BLM is part of the national platform. :peeonobama: