Author Topic: "This Is Going To Get Very Ugly" - Former Top CIA Officer Says "Obama Has Lost Control Of The Middle East  (Read 339 times)

Offline unknown

"This Is Going To Get Very Ugly" - Former Top CIA Officer Says "Obama Has Lost Control Of The Middle East"

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-07-16/going-get-very-ugly-former-top-cia-officer-says-obama-has-lost-control-middle-east

Tyler Durden
Jul 16, 2016 9:02 PM

With Thursday's tragic mass killing by a resclusive, truck-driving Tunisian maniac in Nice having been violently drowned out by the frentic late Friday news of a failed (and perhaps staged) coup in Turkey, the news cycle has once again shifted its attention away from a far greater threat to the global economy than whether Erdogan can concentrate even more power in his grasp. Namely, both lone-wolf and organized terrorism in Europe (and elsewhere). And according to at least one CIA field commander, Gary Bernsten, it is all Obama's fault.

As the Hill reports, the decorated former CIA career officer who served in the Directorate of Operations between October 1982 and June 2005, said on Friday that Obama has lost control of the Middle East following attacks in France that left at least 84 dead. "This is going to get very, very ugly," Gary Bernsten said on Fox & Friends Friday.

"The president of the United States, as Newt Gingrich has stated, has failed in his responsibilities to defend the United States. He has lost control of the Middle East. It is in flames, and that is what he will leave when he leaves office."  One can also make the argument that it is not so much Obama, as his first secretary of state, the person who in less than 4 months may be America's next president.

{..snip..}

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
First, you can't lose control of something you never had control of, second, the Middle East is on fire because obozo has been pouring gas on it for seven years and throwing matches, he has just finally got a good flame started. :peeonobama:

Online Right_in_Virginia

Another reason we need fresh leadership.