Author Topic: Retired LAPD Captain exposes Deputy Chief of Police’s Muslim Brotherhood ties  (Read 267 times)

rangerrebew

Retired LAPD Captain exposes Deputy Chief of Police’s Muslim Brotherhood ties
Posted on September 9, 2013 by creeping

via Islam Captures LAPD | Walid Shoebat.com

NYPD and LAPD Divided by The Nation of Islam

By Bob Michael

(Below is a copy of a letter I sent for publication in LAPD police officer association’s monthly paper, The Thin Blue Line. I have had prior papers published. This was denied by dodging, not answering emails or telephones, and finally the female editor / police officer said she would have to check with the association attorney; this was in November 2011. This letter was never published and I have never heard from anyone at the association.)

I am a retired Los Angeles Police Department captain. During my career, and subsequently, I was proud of the Department’s long held positions of neutrality in politics and religion, and tough on crime and criminals, notwithstanding the onslaught of the ACLU and the media to reverse those positions. I have moved on to other areas of interest such as the Bolsheviks in America and the march of Islam right behind it.

I was shocked a couple of months ago to see and hear an LAPD Deputy Chief of Police (who had served as the LAPD Interim Chief of Police in 2009) speaking as an apologist and LAPD representative for The Muslim Brotherhood and Muslim Students Association. To make matters worse, this Deputy Chief – Michael Downing – is the Commanding Officer of LAPD’s Counter-Terrorism and Special Operations Bureau. The Bureau has a 300 officer intelligence division, which includes the Anti-Terrorist Intelligence Section.

https://creepingsharia.wordpress.com/2013/09/09/retired-lapd-captain-exposes-deputy-chief-of-polices-muslim-brotherhood-ties/

READ MORE
« Last Edit: July 16, 2016, 09:10:59 pm by rangerrebew »