Author Topic: President Obama faces fiery blowback at race town hall: BLM activist starts screaming as taping ends  (Read 585 times)

rangerrebew

President Obama faces fiery blowback at race town hall: BLM activist starts screaming as taping ends
July 15, 2016 | Michael Dorstewitz | Print Article

As taping of ABC’s “The President & the People: A National Conversation” concluded Thursday, a very emotional audience member Erica Gardner, Black Lives Matter activist and daughter of Eric Gardner, exploded from her chair.

Eric Gardner was the New York “chokehold victim” who died after being restrained by an NYPD officer attempting to arrest him. The officer was subsequently cleared of all charges by a Staten Island grand jury.

“I was railroaded! I was railroaded by ABC on the two-year anniversary of my father’s death!” Erica was heard yelling immediately after the meeting, according to CNN Money. “That’s what I have to do? A black person has to yell to be heard?”

Read more: http://www.bizpacreview.com/2016/07/15/president-obama-faces-fiery-blowback-at-race-town-hall-blm-activist-starts-screaming-as-taping-ends-365254#ixzz4Eaqp0MMa

READ MORE

Offline mountaineer

She's yelling at ABC when it's the federal government that's let her - and most black lives - down.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
American Black people have a sociopathic self hate that can never be appeased, by anything.

They hate everyone, including themselves and there is no way to fix that. If they managed to kill every other race on Earth who all 'offend' them somehow, then they would start killing each other until no one is left.

The point is, there is no fix for their 'issues'. White people can't fix them. Asians and Mexicans can't fix their problems.

"Whitey" can't fix them, because Whites (along with everyone else in the world) are not the ones causing their problem. The only solution is for them to fix themselves. And that is something they will never admit or accept.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

rangerrebew

If they managed to kill every other race on Earth who all 'offend' them somehow, then they would start killing each other until no one is left.[/size]

They must be awfully close to killing every other race since they are so busy killing each other; more than other races.