Author Topic: Report: Hungary 'breaking all the rules' with refugees  (Read 1867 times)

geronl

Report: Hungary 'breaking all the rules' with refugees
« on: July 14, 2016, 04:01:47 am »
http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2016/07/report-hungary-breaking-rules-refugees-160713174914167.html

Report: Hungary 'breaking all the rules' with refugees

excerpt
Hungarian police and soldiers have severely beaten some refugees and migrants before sending them back across the border to Serbia, according to a new report by the Human Rights Watch (HRW).

Published on Wednesday, the report by the US-based rights group was dismissed by the Hungarian government.

Since July 5, refugees and migrants caught within 8km of the 175-kilometre border with Serbia are being returned to the Serbian side of the razor wire fence on the border.

The fence was built by Hungary in September 2015 to stem the flow of displaced people passing through the country.

Police said 621 people were sent back to Serbia since the new rules on Hungary's border controls took effect.

The report claims that a group of 30 to 40 refugees and migrants - among them women and children - were beaten by soldiers for two hours after being detained in Hungary.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Re: Report: Hungary 'breaking all the rules' with refugees
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2016, 05:31:26 am »
I find it more likely if women and children were beaten that it was by the muslim animals. Hungary has a very good reason to refuse admittance to the muslim horde, it's called history!

Offline unknown

« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2016, 05:17:23 am »
I find it more likely if women and children were beaten that it was by the muslim animals. Hungary has a very good reason to refuse admittance to the muslim horde, it's called history!

Where's Dracula when you need him.

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2016, 08:02:19 am »
Where's Dracula when you need him.
Dracula was a Transylvanian piker, what is really needed is Atilla, now that was a Hungarian that really knew how to kick some ass.

Offline unknown

« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2016, 02:14:21 pm »
Dracula was a Transylvanian piker, what is really needed is Atilla, now that was a Hungarian that really knew how to kick some ass.

Count Dracula - Vlad the Impaler
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vlad_the_Impaler

Born
November or December 1431
Segesvár, Kingdom of Hungary

http://www.historyofjihad.org/rumania.html
Prince Vlad Tepes (made popular in the Dracula fable) impaling the Turks who had invaded his homeland Romania. Vlad achieved renown beyond Wallachia's borders as a successful fighter against the Turks and a ruthless ruler. Notorious for his brutal punishment methods, he gained the name Tepes (Impaler) after his favorite form of punishing his Muslim enemies - impaling them on a wooden stake.

But not many know that Vlad Dracula had originally learnt this habit of impaling the Turks on stakes from the tactics used by the Turks themselves during his campaigns against them along with the famous Hungarian hero, Janos Hunyad. Before Vlad, there has been no mention of impaling of thousands of captured enemy prisoners in European History.

{..snip.. lots more on how Vlad fought the Muslim invaders and is attributed with keeping them out of all Europe..}

Attila did not fight muslims.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline chae

« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2016, 02:33:45 pm »
Vlad Tepes was a hero!
He was also a Christian and I think that what has been done to blacken his name over centuries makes me very depressed.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2016, 07:32:26 pm »
Those durned Hungarians .... they seem to have the very undesirable quality (at least these days in The West) called "self-preservation"...   ;)

Offline unknown

« Reply #7 on: July 15, 2016, 09:01:18 pm »

In one instance Vlad Dracula impaled 20,000 Turks - the sight of the massacre so shook an invading Turkish army that they turned back rather than face the man who could do such a thing - even though, ironically, Vlad had learned the impaling trick from the Turks themselves. Vlad the Dracula continued impaling all the Turks he could lay his hands on all along the Danube to the Black Sea, sending a message back to the Hungarian court that "we have killed 23,884 Turks". Accompanying this message, Dracula sent two bags full of Turkish heads, ears and noses to underline his point.

Offline unknown

« Reply #8 on: July 15, 2016, 09:04:17 pm »

At this time of near desperation, a Magyarized (Hungaryianized) Romanian from Transylvania, Janos Hunyadi, became regent of Hungary. Hunyadi, was to become a hero of the wars against the Ottomans. He mobilized Hungary against the Turks, equipping a mercenary army funded by the first tax ever levied on Hungary's nobles. He scored a resounding victory over the Turks and liberated Belgrade in 1456, but unfortunately died of plague soon after the battle. Childhood brutalities at the hands of the Ottomans deeply seared Prince Vlad's psyche against Muslim depredations.

...He also had a traumatic childhood, fleeing from the Turks and consequently had cultivated an abhorrence for them.

These childhood experiences influenced his character and when he grew up, he took abnormal pleasure in inflicting torture and watching his Turkish victims writhe in agony.

Offline unknown

« Reply #9 on: July 15, 2016, 09:09:00 pm »

What???

Oh my goodness....

And here we have a picture of our army putting panties on a muslim captive. Oh the horror!! Oh the torment and humiliation.

HonestJohn

« Reply #10 on: July 15, 2016, 10:59:26 pm »

What???

Oh my goodness....

And here we have a picture of our army putting panties on a muslim captive. Oh the horror!! Oh the torment and humiliation.

Meanwhile, in Japan, comic book artists write about grandfathers who roam the streets, stealing womens undergarments.

And make superhero movies about men wearing panties on their face (Hentai Kamen: Forbidden Hero):

Which is why Abu Graib could have been a top tourist destination for Japanese businessmen...

Japan: the Dirty Old Man of Asia
« Last Edit: July 15, 2016, 11:00:18 pm by HonestJohn »