Author Topic: Biker enthusiasts nationwide plan to patrol city streets & protect Trump supporters during the RNC  (Read 2677 times)

Offline montanajoe

What could go wrong.... **nononono*

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
The return of Trump's invisible biker army. :silly:

Offline East of the Beast

I kind of like this idea....ya wanna get nuts?.....we'll get nuts!

Offline Neverdul

• Moderator Gubernatorial and State Races
In a nutshell, outlaw motorcycle gangs are a very small portion of all motorcyclists.

We've got some local group, they are called the Patriot Guard; they do none of those kinds of things.
http://www.motorbikelicense.com/what-is-a-1-motorcycle-club/

https://www.justice.gov/criminal-ocgs/gallery/outlaw-motorcycle-gangs-omgs

I would agree “outlaw motorcycle gangs are a very small portion of all motorcyclists”. 

I’ve known several “bikers” over the years. Many were friends of my ex-husband and I and we knew most of them from AA (my ex-now 26 years sober).  Some of the bikers were blue collar types and wore leathers, had long hair and beards while others were professional types; a civil engineer (and sci-fi nerd), an RN, the owner of a construction company, and even one who was an attorney. But none were patched members of a 1% club at the time we knew them.  Although we did know a few who BEFORE they got clean and sober, rode with outlaw gangs (Pagans).

I would not however, want to associate with any active members of the Pagans, the Hell’s Angels or of any other 1% club. 

One of our sober friends - Chris, who despite looking like an extra in a ZZ Top video was the sweetest, nicest and gentlest guy you ever want to meet; he used to play Santa Clause at various events including at homeless shelters, shelters for abused women and their children and at halfway houses for recovering addicts and alcoholics and rode for Toys for Tots fundraisers, etc.

But he wasn’t always such a nice guy. And after Chris got clean and sober and decided he could no longer ride with them, i.e. dealing drugs and being involved in other criminal activity, some of his former Pagan “friends” threatened to kill him.  Even though Chris didn’t get clean and sober in order to “snitch” on his former gang members, the mere act of leaving the “club” was seen as a betrayal.

The PGR does not advocate for any political cause or candidate.    It's not part of our mission description and it is strictly forbidden.

Thanks for that clarification.
So This Is How Liberty Dies, With Thunderous Applause