Author Topic: DENIED: Donald Trump Asked NYPD if he Could Address Officers and Got Rejected  (Read 728 times)

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
DENIED: Donald Trump Asked NYPD if he Could Address Officers and Got Rejected

Apparently, the city of New York is not returning the love the Donald claims to have for his home. At the very least, their Police Department isn’t.

Reportedly Trump asked to address the NYPD’s officers on Friday, presumably in regards to the attack on officers in Dallas, as well as other attacks around the country

http://www.redstate.com/sweetie15/2016/07/09/denied.-nypd-rejects-trump-appearance/

Whoa buckaroo you aren't in the saddle yet!  Poor Trumps pride when he realized that he isn't the only New York rat.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

geronl

Offline Meshuge Mikey

• Master of Visual Propaganda
harrumph....he said

Have Indentified as a Male since birth!

Offline Chosen Daughter

AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline MeshugeMikey

• the anti trump
thats the donny

Offline Chosen Daughter

thats the donny

Where did this come from?  Its old and there is no content. Don't remember this....LOL!