Author Topic: EXCLUSIVE: 'Dump Trump' RNC Delegate Leader: We 'Have The 28 Votes' To Unbind Delegates  (Read 9804 times)

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
You are not hearing from the pro Trump folks because we have seen no need to interrupt the mass self delusion going on in this thread. Trump is and will be the nominee.... period.

And in the event you're wrong?
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline ScottinVA

Take your pick, as it doesn't really matter. Mr. Trump IS the Republican nominee for president...nothing is going to change that.

That may very well be the case, but his success stops there.  And even he through his narcissistic delusion, knows it.  He has no chance in the general election.

Offline Mechanicos

And in the event you're wrong?
We are not wrong. And if you were thinking correctly and not emotionally you would see it too.
Lest recap: During the primary the #neverTrump/BUSH plan was to install as many anti-Trump delegates as possible, with the emphasis on the Rules committee.  This plan included stealth delegates pretending to be Trump supporters so as to stack it at the convention - aka Cruz's (sic) ground game. As Trump got closer to cinching the nomination the original stated goal was to deny him the nomination with the anti-Trump delegates that had been installed during the primary.

So here we are now with the end game of that original plan. But the few facts from the click-bait articles trying to make it seem like this is all new and growing is this:

The delegates who are reported opposed to Trump are about the same number as those delegates bound to vote for the other candidates per the Primary. No Noticeable growth.

This Article indicates that the source had a hard time getting to 28 people on the Rules committee. One can infer from this she had the names of all the anti-Trump delegates and still had a hard time finding enough still willing to do the original plan. This is another logical data point indicating not only no growth but apparent loss of supporters of the original #neverTrump plan.

In Sum: All the click-bait articles claiming this is a new growing Delegate movement are really nothing more then the  months old original #neverTrump plan being activated. Its the same people leading it as always was. The #neverTrump convention plan participants turned out to be much smaller in number then it was planned to be.
Trump is for America First.
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Did you know that the word ‘gullible’ is not in the dictionary?

Isaiah 54:17

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
We are not wrong.
But the vote hasn't happened yet. What if you are wrong?
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Mechanicos

But the vote hasn't happened yet. What if you are wrong?
Then you lose big.
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Then you lose big.
We get an electable candidate the GOP and independents are actually able to unite around. How is that a loss? Or do you really think the same primary process that gave us losers McCain and Romney is to be trusted?

EDIT: Might I add "Heads I win, tails you lose" is an approach most people stop using in elementary school.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2016, 04:25:48 pm by jmyrlefuller »
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
I've got to admit, I'm pretty excited to see how you will defend yourself against the smears you've invented that other people never made against you.  It is just shameful how the anti-Trumpers have been allowed to not say the things that you accuse them of saying.  The fantasy accusations never hurled at you are just disgraceful, and I am disgusted that people would be allowed to not post the filthy attacks you have imagined!

EXCELLENTLY STATED!!!!

:thumbsup2: :thumbsup2:

Notice he does not address any of these things since he has been called out on them.  He just plods along with his falling point spin like a good paid operator is supposed to do on the sites they spam with propaganda.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline Mechanicos

We get an electable candidate the GOP and independents are actually able to unite around. How is that a loss? Or do you really think the same primary process that gave us losers McCain and Romney is to be trusted?

EDIT: Might I add "Heads I win, tails you lose" is an approach most people stop using in elementary school.
You have delusions is all.

Offline Mesaclone

Just how dishonest can you become.  :shrug: Let's find out... :pondering:  Your originally post referenced trump supporters  INVAR responded to that by stating  This was referring to your statement about most of the Trump supporters because he quoted you.  You turned around and made it sound as if he was saying that you were giving subtle and direct threats.  That is dishonest and changes the meaning of what INVAR posted. But nice try saying you didn't modify the post. Of course you didn't....your response modified the obvious intent. Talk about writing kooky stuff.

I didn't "make" it sound like anything. My initial comment referred to "most" Trump supporters INCLUDING myself...he took that and ran with the death threat baloney. So I changed nothing, his comment was absurdly over-broad and a case study in left wing victimology. And your followup is a case study in left wing spin tactics. Hmmm...wonder why?
We have the best government that money can buy. Mark Twain

Offline L9teen

• Am I here?
We as a nation do not have the fortitude as we once had.  The nation be damned, we will have our lying, corrupt, clueless buffoon because we belieeeeeeeeeve!  Our country is now on fast forward toward its demise.  I will be shocked if this disaster is averted.
Don't under estimate who ultimately is in charge.

Offline Mesaclone

I didn't "make" it sound like anything. My initial comment referred to "most" Trump supporters INCLUDING myself...he took that and ran with the death threat baloney. So I changed nothing, his comment was absurdly over-broad and a case study in left wing victimology. And your followup is a case study in left wing spin tactics. Hmmm...wonder why?

Also.
Boy, it was sooo tough to overcome the "genius". The things you fellas convince yourselves of are just plain astounding. You chaps have a self reinforcing delusion loop going on...from a psychology standpoint its absolutely fascinating to watch. From the perspective of a nation in danger from extreme Leftism, however, its deeply concerning...the leader of your NeverTrump movement, Hillary Clinton, salutes you! You are doing the good work for her election campaign by tearing down the GOP candidate. Good job, peeps!
« Last Edit: July 12, 2016, 12:02:58 am by Mesaclone »

Offline Fantom

Also.
Boy, it was sooo tough to overcome the "genius". T

So, back on point "Brainiac" ..snicker.... is 28 votes on the rules committee enough to put this to a floor vote?

Then trump is in a world of hurt.. thank God.
Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning, they want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters.

Frederick Douglass

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready

Cuky nailed you for exactly what you did, and instead of displaying some semblance of honesty or integrity, you triple-down on your lie and spin and decided to INSERT yourself in a comment that did not exist so as to attempt to frame the charge you so desperately desire to hang.

It's beyond shameless and pathetic, but it reveals the fruits of your character.

The things you fellas convince yourselves of are just plain astounding. You chaps have a self reinforcing delusion loop going on...from a psychology standpoint its absolutely fascinating to watch. From the perspective of a nation in danger from extreme Leftism, however, its deeply concerning…

You've used Alinsky's Rule No. 5 very well there.    Congratulations.

Project much?

The leader of your NeverTrump movement, Hillary Clinton, salutes you! You are doing the good work for her election campaign by tearing down the GOP candidate. Good job, peeps!

Your prince is her stalking horse.  That charge belongs to you Trump supporters, for he indeed tore down all legit Conservative opposition to The Mao Pantsuit and continues to bash them while saying he is too 'bored' to attack Hillary for her Get Out Of Jail Free card from the FBI.

Chumps.

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline roamer_1

Also.
Boy, it was sooo tough to overcome the "genius". The things you fellas convince yourselves of are just plain astounding. You chaps have a self reinforcing delusion loop going on...from a psychology standpoint its absolutely fascinating to watch. From the perspective of a nation in danger from extreme Leftism, however, its deeply concerning...the leader of your NeverTrump movement, Hillary Clinton, salutes you! You are doing the good work for her election campaign by tearing down the GOP candidate. Good job, peeps!

WE'RE in a loop? The delusion is on the part of those that promote a NYC liberal - A narcissistic liberal populist -   as the elixir against 'extreme Leftism'.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Also.

We don't have a GOP candidate yet.  That is sorta what this thread is about.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

Cuky, left wing?   :silly: :silly:

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
Cuky, left wing?   :silly: :silly:

No, they assert that I am.

Cuky simply pointed out the obvious lie and spin and they do what they now always do: smear and insult when someone calls them out for what they have done and what they are.

Offline Fantom

[/size]

Meh..I have seen bigger crowds for Scam Wowo.

« Last Edit: July 12, 2016, 01:48:47 am by Fantom »
Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning, they want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters.

Frederick Douglass

Offline Mesaclone

Here's a simple test to determine who is and is not living in a fantasy...and to determine who addressed Cuky's particular fantasy. If Mr Trump wins the nomination next week, it will clarify and support my assertion that this whole thread is steeped in wishful thinking and outright self deception...with a dose of victimology tossed in so y'all can feel self righteous.

On the other hand, should Donald lose the nomination it will affirm that I am the one holding on to an imaginary facade.

Let's just wait a week and we'll all have the answer to the question of who is spinning and using Alinsky tactics....and who is simply describing reality.

PS this obsession with Alinsky is akin to hunting for Bigfoot...if you really believe in it hard enough, you'll see a Yeti behind every statement or assertion. Reading Alinsky, which is an exercise in mind numbing boredom, is somewhat akin to reading scripture...for the most part it means exactly what your pre-conceived notions make it mean. Which means that it's useless as a tool for analysis...though many will find it inspirational or objectionable. Sadly, that never stops the ill-educated from using it for such.

Anyway, the proof will be in the pudding and the pudding is served in just a few days. I'll be glad to return then and graciously accept Mea Culpa's from Cuky, Invar, etcetera....or should Trump lose, offer my own.

Now will follow the inevitable "either way we are right and you are wrong" posts....with some Alinsky citations tossed in for good measure. So predictable, some originality would be most welcome!

Duty calls, I and my heroic dog must run off to protect the travelers here at LAX for the rest of the evening!
« Last Edit: July 12, 2016, 02:52:23 am by Mesaclone »

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready

Let's just wait a week and we'll all have the answer to the question of who is spinning and using Alinsky tactics....and who is simply describing reality.

Oh that's rich…. WAIT A WEEK before we can ascertain who is using Alinsky tactics?  No, no no.  You already employed Rule No. 5 so we do not have to wait a week to determined you have used it.  You already posted it and I commended you on your to-the-letter usage of it as well.

PS this obsession with Alinsky is akin to hunting for Bigfoot…

Nice try at deflection but your posts have been following his advice almost to the letter.

Reading Alinsky, which is an exercise in mind numbing boredom, is somewhat akin to reading scripture...for the most part it means exactly what your pre-conceived notions make it mean.

The plain words themselves do the job of explaining what the notions mean quite well.

Which means that it's useless as a tool for analysis...though many will find it inspirational or objectionable. Sadly, that never stops the ill-educated from using it for such.

An interesting combination of Romans 1:21-22 AND Alinsky's Rule No. 5 again. Of course the broad brush to suggest those who read scripture and use it for inspiration are ill-educated is a bit more directly insulting.

Anyway, the proof will be in the pudding and the pudding is served in just a few days.

The proof is already in what you posted.

I'll be glad to return then and graciously accept Mea Culpa's from Cuky, Invar, etcetera....or should Trump lose, offer my own.

I have not been on this thread to argue the rules governing delegates or to insist that Trump will not get the 'nomination'.  I've been on this thread to address behaviors of the Trump Militant of which you feigned outrage over a contrived personal application that did not exist.

So, needless to say - you will not be getting any mea-culpas from me.

I fully expect Hillary's Stalking Horse to get 'nominated' so her sElection in November appears legit enough to placate the masses into thinking she won fair and square.

No one would dare think all the fraud and deceit was enough to throw the election given his negatives.  Makes a perfect play to get a known criminal into the office to continue the Marxist coup we suffered back a few years.

Offline Mesaclone

No, they assert that I am.

Cuky simply pointed out the obvious lie and spin and they do what they now always do: smear and insult when someone calls them out for what they have done and what they are.

I didn't assert a anyone was Left wing....I asserted you used Left wing tactics. That said, had I made such a suggestion it would be no more absurd than the many similar accusations that myself, mechanicos, or RIV are not strong conservatives. Or that Mr Trump is not a Conservative...hint: he is, though he once was not.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
That said, had I made such a suggestion it would be no more absurd than the many similar accusations that myself, mechanicos, or RIV are not strong conservatives. Or that Mr Trump is not a Conservative...hint: he is, though he once was not.

And you must still believe in the Easter Bunny and Santa Claus too.

Offline Suppressed

Or that Mr Trump is not a Conservative...hint: he is, though he once was not.

@Mesaclone

With all due respect, I'd like you to take a fresh look back at the past year.  Mr. Trump has taken multiple positions on just about every issue.  There's as much claim to his words showing that he's a liberal as conservative.   And even if he's not a liberal, but merely a man without principles, then that fits "not conservative".

Do you not believe his own words, where he wrote of misleading people?

Yes, the fact is, he will likely be the GOP nominee, but that won't magically imbue him with any quality of being better than Hillary.  We need to keep our eyes open to who he really is, not what we want him to be.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
I didn't assert a anyone was Left wing....I asserted you used Left wing tactics.

There's no difference. 

.hint: he is, though he once was not.

There is nothing in King Presumptive's record or his current campaign to give any indication he's Conservative.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2016, 08:23:59 am by txradioguy »
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline roamer_1

Or that Mr Trump is not a Conservative...hint: he is, though he once was not.

That is patently absurd. If there was a Conservative bone in his body, then all y'all would be defending him by way of Conservative principles... and you and I would be seeing eye to eye. That is far, far away from being the case.