Author Topic: EXCLUSIVE: 'Dump Trump' RNC Delegate Leader: We 'Have The 28 Votes' To Unbind Delegates  (Read 9811 times)

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Now you're just being dishonest. I did not change an iota of what Invar posted....nor did I change my post as you state.  Not a speck. Look for yourself, it's unmodified and still in its exact original form. So the whole premise of your response is therefore absurd and off point. As usual, I might add.

I've got to admit, I'm pretty excited to see how you will defend yourself against the smears you've invented that other people never made against you.  It is just shameful how the anti-Trumpers have been allowed to not say the things that you accuse them of saying.  The fantasy accusations never hurled at you are just disgraceful, and I am disgusted that people would be allowed to not post the filthy attacks you have imagined!

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
To me it looks like the same user posting with 50 different handles.  Two places with that level of homogeneity: the DPRK and TOS.

There's a lot of that going on. More Alinsky tactics.

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
Just how dishonest can you become.  :shrug: Let's find out... :pondering:  Your originally post referenced trump supporters  INVAR responded to that by stating  This was referring to your statement about most of the Trump supporters because he quoted you.  You turned around and made it sound as if he was saying that you were giving subtle and direct threats.  That is dishonest and changes the meaning of what INVAR posted. But nice try saying you didn't modify the post. Of course you didn't....your response modified the obvious intent. Talk about writing kooky stuff.

I guess most doesn't include him since he started he posted the article in TOS.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline ConstitutionRose

First time in 2 months I've been over to TOS.

That place is a dumpster fire. Reminds me of the Trump campaign....

What an awful group of sheeple...

Nothing like seeing the open calling for murder of a delegate via drowning...

Are those people really human beings? Animals is more like it...

I visited also.  In addition to the threats against delegates, did you see the post listing the latest  of those who have been banned and read their self-congratulatory glee that they had purified their site?
"Old man can't is dead.  I helped bury him."  Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas quoting his grandfather.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

To me it looks like the same user posting with 50 different handles.  Two places with that level of homogeneity: the DPRK and TOS.

And thanks to the refugees @cato potatoe you can add right here, this forum on this site, to your list.

Offline Suppressed

This time. Maybe this time

I read that quote whenever I take visitors to the Virginia monument at Gettysburg, as we look across that field toward The Angle.

Amazing how few sentences it is.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline Mechanicos

You're clueless as to the big picture.  There are a significant number of delegates who don't want Trump.  This hasn't happened at a GOP convention in 40 years. You don't seem to realize that Trump is a crippled candidate, limping to the nomination with a split convention and a favorability rating at 30%. 

Jamming Trump down our throats won't work.  And we will continue to work to thwart Trump's election.

#NeverTrump means Never Trump.
Little material fact, there are no new delegates who are #neverTrump. This is the same people who have been. The fact is, its now a much smaller group then it was. Funny how you do not hear of any delegates actually switching. What you do see is the ones who planned this from the beginning are just doing what they said they were going to do. Problem tho for the anti's is twofold: 1. There never were never enough dishonest sneaky Cruz delegates (and yes they all are Cruz delegates) to pull off a Ron Paul steal type coup; and, 2. many of the former "Stealth " delegates in the original plan are smart enough to  not go along with such stupidity.

Take aways:
1. The Delegate count reportedly opposing Trump is about the same as the Delegate count for those bound to vote for other candidates normally.
2. The one making the noise now are the same ones saying they were going to do this at the convention since the beginning.
3. There is no evidence of loyal Trump Delegates (not the stealth Cruz ones) switching sides. 
Trump is for America First.
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Did you know that the word ‘gullible’ is not in the dictionary?

Isaiah 54:17

Wingnut

It's touching to know you care so much about us. 
I'm only going to use half as many needles on my Mesaclone voodoo doll tonight. :smokin:

I got you covered @Once-Ler   I'll doubled up on mine.

Offline sinkspur

I've got to admit, I'm pretty excited to see how you will defend yourself against the smears you've invented that other people never made against you.  It is just shameful how the anti-Trumpers have been allowed to not say the things that you accuse them of saying.  The fantasy accusations never hurled at you are just disgraceful, and I am disgusted that people would be allowed to not post the filthy attacks you have imagined!

Genius at work, Once-Ler.  This is genius.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline Cowboyway

If the GOP dumps Trump I might actually vote.
"The beauty of the Second Amendment is that you won't need it until they try to take it away."---Thomas Jefferson

Wingnut

Oncer-Ler is definitely genius. L :beer:

The man has skills. 

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
And thanks to the refugees you can add right here, this forum on this site, to your list.
Oh, please. If that were true you and the rest of your entire caucus would've been summarily banned months ago (and given the misbehavior some of you should have been). Instead you've been awarded your own "safe space" on the board.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Thank you for all the rich information you add to this forum. It is appreciated.

I was in on their national conference call tonight 7 central time. (Free the Delegates and Delegates Unbound working together).
Very positive. They had many people addressing the conference call including the writers of the book Delegates Unbound.

As stated here they said they absolutely have the numbers to make this happen. Also, as stated in a tweet here they said they have
built a bigger organization in one month than trump has all year. Have offices already open in Cleveland, have whips working nonstop on the delegates, technicians have set
up advanced communications for instant contact with reps.   A delegate who is for unbinding the vote told how there was an effort to remove their credentials, but said that typical
trump style they were a day too late to file, let alone win the suit.  Talked about threats and intimidation happening in Arizona. Talked in length about the lawsuit in Virginia.

Could end up being nothing....but it has given me some hope for those not wanting to support the evil one in any fashion and put up a real candidate.

Cuky, thank you for the update.  I hope these people know that they have a lot of support. 

Wingnut

Oh, please. If that were true you and the rest of your entire caucus would've been summarily banned months ago (and given the misbehavior some of you should have been). Instead you've been awarded your own "safe space" on the board.

It is like the Outer Limits: A FEASIBILITY STUDY

Where six square blocks of an American neighborhood are teleported by aliens to another planet.

Offline Mechanicos

FoxNews reported this morning that it does not look like the rebels sour-grapes whinery coalition will have enough support to get anything going.
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Silver Pines

You are not hearing from the pro Trump folks because we have seen no need to interrupt the mass self delusion going on in this thread. Trump is and will be the nominee.... period.

Even if you get 28 votes to put this stuff to a floor vote, you still will lose at that point. The Virginia law suit is laughable, and the AZ delegates (few though they are) will simply be de-credentialed and replaced for the convention...or...their improper vote inavalidated and reversed by the Chairman.

Essentially, it's all sound and fury with no substance....so most of the Trump supporters are ignoring the stupidity and are simply being nice and letting you guys fantasize for a few days. I am not as nice, apparently, or perhaps I just feel bad for you fellows because you are setting yourselves up by believing a mirage is real.

Take your pick, as it doesn't really matter. Mr. Trump IS the Republican nominee for president...nothing is going to change that. Move forward now, or do so after the convention... but reality is going to catch up to you very soon. Anyway, sorry to drop this dose of reality into Wonderland, but someone had to do it. Adieu for now.

Speaking for myself, I'm under no delusion.  I think Trump will end up being the nominee, but it says quite a lot that so many are willing to work so hard to prevent it, and you folks are missing that important point.

The real delusion lies in believing Trump will win the election.  There's simply no way that will happen.

Silver Pines

I have believed that from the beginning.  The whole campaign was odd and they were good friends.  Yeah I don't know about anything anymore.  Did anyone hear about the Florida Congresswoman Corrine Brown being indicted for fraud today?  Sad story about the state of our country.  And this stuff happens all the time.  They end up getting a little slap on the wrist and continue to serve like nothing happened.  Hillary should be in jail.  Excusing the people who are supposed to be leaders for our country.  My God!  We could go to the Federal Prison and get felons to lead us.  That's the standard.  I bet it will happen.  That will be the next thing.  Some politician doing business from a cell.  Or a felon running for POTUS from prison. 

They could give her an ankle bracelet.

Oh, that's already happened here in Virginia.  A sleazeball member of the House of Delegates named Joseph Morrissey ran for re-election from jail, and won.  He was doing time for having a sexual relationship with a  minor.

Offline Suppressed

FoxNews reported this morning that it does not look like the rebels sour-grapes whinery coalition will have enough support to get anything going.

Hillary and rest of The Left cackle with glee.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

You mean the pro-Trump group?

Silver Pines

To clarify, there are a few posters issuing threats and stating home towns, workplaces, etc.

It's become so bad that I'll never tell anyone I used to post there.  That thread reminded me of a bunch of insane people, sitting in corners, screaming and tearing out their hair.  Eventually one of them will cross the line and issue a specific threat...just wait for it. 

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Oh, that's already happened here in Virginia.  A sleazeball member of the House of Delegates named Joseph Morrissey ran for re-election from jail, and won.  He was doing time for having a sexual relationship with a  minor.

:3:

Thus the reason we get the bottom of the barrel for president.  See, truly cannot make this stuff up.  If you are corrupt or criminal run for office its a profitable business.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
You mean the pro-Trump group?

Hard to know how delegates for other candidates will behave and Trump shouldn't count on all of his own delegates remaining loyal.

Frankly I think the whole mess could be cleared up by a simple secret ballot.

Offline Mechanicos

TRUMP/SESSIONS 2016

Offline musiclady

You really ARE a genius!!   :beer:
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline ScottinVA

A delegate revolt is a long-shot but it should happen.

It's the last hope to head off Hillary Clinton's January 2017 inauguration.