Author Topic: EXCLUSIVE: 'Dump Trump' RNC Delegate Leader: We 'Have The 28 Votes' To Unbind Delegates  (Read 9810 times)

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
I hate to jinx things, but the usual suspects have been eerily silent on this thread.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
I hate to jinx things, but the usual suspects have been eerily silent on this thread.

They are in the middle of a meltdown over at TOS.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline musiclady

You mean the one our resident Trump troll started??   :smokin:
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline thatcher

You mean the one our resident Trump troll started??   :smokin:

Yes, issuing all kinds of threats.

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire

Threatening to kill delegates has gotta be an issue.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
You'd think they'd have their talking points by now. "You're an idiot for believing that—Politico said it was only 6!"
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline musiclady

Including death, I think.......

Some pretty sick stuff.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Offline thatcher

Threatening to kill delegates has gotta be an issue.

To clarify, there are a few posters issuing threats and stating home towns, workplaces, etc.

Offline musiclady

To clarify, there are a few posters issuing threats and stating home towns, workplaces, etc.

Do the authorities need to be notified?  That can't be legal.

geronl

Amanda Carpenter ‏@amandacarpenter  45m45 minutes ago
#Freethedelegates claim they have built a "larger campaign organization in one month's time than the Trump campaign has all year."

Which is not hard considering Trumps campaign staff couldn't man a supermarket.

geronl

― William Faulkner, Intruder in the Dust

epic

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
My ancestor Lyman Hall voted against the will of his constituents too. They were primarily British loyalists who wanted him to vote no on independence. He did vote no but returned and changed his vote. The British with the help of his constituents burned his house down. LOL

Family history has it that after voting he took a carriage ride in the country and saw evidence of patriots being mistreated and impoverished at the hands of the British. He returned and changed his vote to yea.

In the movie version he voted no, then returned and quoted Edmund Burke before voting yes.

Offline Mesaclone

You are not hearing from the pro Trump folks because we have seen no need to interrupt the mass self delusion going on in this thread. Trump is and will be the nominee.... period.

Even if you get 28 votes to put this stuff to a floor vote, you still will lose at that point. The Virginia law suit is laughable, and the AZ delegates (few though they are) will simply be de-credentialed and replaced for the convention...or...their improper vote inavalidated and reversed by the Chairman.

Essentially, it's all sound and fury with no substance....so most of the Trump supporters are ignoring the stupidity and are simply being nice and letting you guys fantasize for a few days. I am not as nice, apparently, or perhaps I just feel bad for you fellows because you are setting yourselves up by believing a mirage is real.

Take your pick, as it doesn't really matter. Mr. Trump IS the Republican nominee for president...nothing is going to change that. Move forward now, or do so after the convention... but reality is going to catch up to you very soon. Anyway, sorry to drop this dose of reality into Wonderland, but someone had to do it. Adieu for now.
We have the best government that money can buy. Mark Twain

Offline sinkspur

You are not hearing from the pro Trump folks because we have seen no need to interrupt the mass self delusion going on in this thread. Trump is and will be the nominee.... period.

Even if you get 28 votes to put this stuff to a floor vote, you still will lose at that point. The Virginia law suit is laughable, and the AZ delegates (few though they are) will simply be de-credentialed and replaced for the convention...or...their improper vote inavalidated and reversed by the Chairman.

Essentially, it's all sound and fury with no substance....so most of the Trump supporters are ignoring the stupidity and are simply being nice and letting you guys fantasize for a few days. I am not as nice, apparently, or perhaps I just feel bad for you fellows because you are setting yourselves up by believing a mirage is real.

Take your pick, as it doesn't really matter. Mr. Trump IS the Republican nominee for president...nothing is going to change that. Move forward now, or do so after the convention... but reality is going to catch up to you very soon. Anyway, sorry to drop this dose of reality into Wonderland, but someone had to do it. Adieu for now.

You're clueless as to the big picture.  There are a significant number of delegates who don't want Trump.  This hasn't happened at a GOP convention in 40 years. You don't seem to realize that Trump is a crippled candidate, limping to the nomination with a split convention and a favorability rating at 30%. 

Jamming Trump down our throats won't work.  And we will continue to work to thwart Trump's election.

#NeverTrump means Never Trump.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
I don't think this would even be a close race or there would be near the division if it was anyone else, which is why it is possibly by design. (no other Republican candidate contributed to Hillary nor had a conversation with Bill before running).

Exactly.  Stalking Horse candidate.  Which is what I have been saying since he turned on the Conservative candidates in the primary with a viciousness that told me he was Hillary's Trojan.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

I am not as nice, apparently, or perhaps I just feel bad for you fellows because you are setting yourselves up by believing a mirage is real.
It's touching to know you care so much about us. 
I'm only going to use half as many needles on my Mesaclone voodoo doll tonight. :smokin:

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready

Essentially, it's all sound and fury with no substance....so most of the Trump supporters are ignoring the stupidity and are simply being nice and letting you guys fantasize for a few days.

Yes "Being nice' as in issuing subtle and direct death threats and encouraging violence against Unruh on social media and other sites.  Classy.

Mr. Trump IS the Republican nominee for president...nothing is going to change that. Move forward now, or do so after the convention…

You are delusional if you think most of us are going to be casting a vote for Trump in November.  Seriously delusional -  or you have a reading comprehension problem regarding a good chunk of the posts here by never Trump adherents.  We don't do 'forward' with tyrant wannabes and their stalking horses.

but reality is going to catch up to you very soon.

Veiled subtle threat or another delusion?  The 'reality' is, that Hildabeast gets crowned queen and you folks helped make that inevitable with Trump.   The bulk of the public are never going to question the trouncing Trump will be seen having in November against The Mao Pantsuit given his negatives.  Not to mention he is not going to hit Hillary at all, because as he said - he is bored with the idea.

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

geronl

Jamming Trump down our throats won't work.  And we will continue to work to thwart Trump's election.

#NeverTrump means Never Trump.

You got that right

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
More and more, I believe that to be a possibility.

I have believed that from the beginning.  The whole campaign was odd and they were good friends.  Yeah I don't know about anything anymore.  Did anyone hear about the Florida Congresswoman Corrine Brown being indicted for fraud today?  Sad story about the state of our country.  And this stuff happens all the time.  They end up getting a little slap on the wrist and continue to serve like nothing happened.  Hillary should be in jail.  Excusing the people who are supposed to be leaders for our country.  My God!  We could go to the Federal Prison and get felons to lead us.  That's the standard.  I bet it will happen.  That will be the next thing.  Some politician doing business from a cell.  Or a felon running for POTUS from prison. 

They could give her an ankle bracelet.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Mesaclone

Yes "Being nice' as in issuing subtle and direct death threats and encouraging violence against Unruh on social media and other sites.  Classy.

You are delusional if you think most of us are going to be casting a vote for Trump in November.  Seriously delusional -  or you have a reading comprehension problem regarding a good chunk of the posts here by never Trump adherents.  We don't do 'forward' with tyrant wannabes and their stalking horses.

Veiled subtle threat or another delusion?  The 'reality' is, that Hildabeast gets crowned queen and you folks helped make that inevitable with Trump.   The bulk of the public are never going to question the trouncing Trump will be seen having in November against The Mao Pantsuit given his negatives.  Not to mention he is not going to hit Hillary at all, because as he said - he is bored with the idea.

"Subtle and direct death threats"?????

See, this is exactly what I mean when I call the NeverTrumps delusional. I have never threatened anyone....subtle or otherwise. That you think I have, demonstrates that you are a full fledged member of the Keepers Of Odd Knowledge Society. Where do you even dream up this stuff...does it come from some desperate need to be under siege so you can feel heroic and/or morally righteous? It's ridiculous, and making such a claim is...well...sad.

Also, where did I claim you would vote for Mr Trump in November. On the contrary, you've clearly demonstrated that you lack the wisdom and moral courage to do so....repeatedly.

But that's a separate issue from you just being plain nuts and thinking you're threatened. At least, if you think you were threatened by me. I go to great lengths not to threaten KOOKS.

Offline Mesaclone

You changed what you posted and thus the meaning of INVAR's post. INVAR never suggested that you directly or indirectly threatened anyone. Your post referred to trump supporters 

So if you are desperate to make yourself look like you are under siege and being attacked so you can call someone a kook, at least don't change the context of your original post.

All that wordiness just to hide the fact that you changed what you said in the original post. :nono: :nono:

Now you're just being dishonest. I did not change an iota of what Invar posted....nor did I change my post as you state.  Not a speck. Look for yourself, it's unmodified and still in its exact original form. So the whole premise of your response is therefore absurd and off point. As usual, I might add.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2016, 05:15:47 am by Mesaclone »

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
I don't think this would even be a close race or there would be near the division if it was anyone else, which is why it is possibly by design. (no other Republican candidate contributed to Hillary nor had a conversation with Bill before running).

I'm not in that camp (conspiracy theory that Hillary and Trump got together to get him to run).  Trump is way too vain for that.  He thought he could win.  He probably still thinks so.

But it is totally unbelievable that in a year when the Republicans had ... not only a chance, but a a clear shot at the presidency, they chose the only person in the known universe more despicable than Hillary.

I am praying the delegates revolt and select Ted Cruz ... but I would vote for anyone else...other than Trump or Hillary.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
"Subtle and direct death threats"?????

I doubt you have a serious reading comprehension problem, so I will assume you are deliberately deceptive.  I specifically indicated exactly where I have been reading direct and subtle threats against Unruh and others who are working to free the delegates: "as in issuing subtle and direct death threats and encouraging violence against Unruh on social media and other sites."  I did not name you.  You cited your brethren in the plural about ignoring stupidity and "being nice" to which I replied.

Cuky had you nailed for what you did, and in true deceptive fashion, you spun it around and accused him of what you, yourself had done.  Classy - and completely in line with what we expect from the nominee you have pledged yourself to since you obviously share the same lack of virtue and honesty.

See, this is exactly what I mean when I call the NeverTrumps delusional. I have never threatened anyone....subtle or otherwise. That you think I have, demonstrates that you are a full fledged member of the Keepers Of Odd Knowledge Society. Where do you even dream up this stuff...does it come from some desperate need to be under siege so you can feel heroic and/or morally righteous? It's ridiculous, and making such a claim is...well…sad.

An apt use of Alinsky's Rule No. 5.  Well done. 

Also, where did I claim you would vote for Mr Trump in November.

Right about here:  "Mr. Trump IS the Republican nominee for president...nothing is going to change that. Move forward now, or do so after the convention"

Unless of course 'move forward now or do so after the convention' has some kind of hidden meaning that only stalwart moral and upright condescending ridiculers like yourself understand.

On the contrary, you've clearly demonstrated that you lack the wisdom and moral courage to do so....repeatedly.

Only someone without wisdom or morality would insult someone whose morality and wisdom of the scriptures forbids them to support a vulgar, vile and thoroughly repugnant individual with no apparent comprehension of the Constitution for the office of president.  That someone such as Trump is your champion illustrates the fruits that you have no wisdom or morality or principles beyond idolatry.

I go to great lengths not to threaten KOOKS.

How about Solicitors to delegates?  Some of your compatriots obviously don't have any scruples in the threat department there.

Offline plewis1250

First time in 2 months I've been over to TOS.

That place is a dumpster fire. Reminds me of the Trump campaign....

What an awful group of sheeple...

Nothing like seeing the open calling for murder of a delegate via drowning...

Are those people really human beings? Animals is more like it...
The pecking order: Christian, American, Conservative

Offline cato potatoe

First time in 2 months I've been over to TOS.

That place is a dumpster fire. Reminds me of the Trump campaign....

What an awful group of sheeple...

Nothing like seeing the open calling for murder of a delegate via drowning...

Are those people really human beings? Animals is more like it...

To me it looks like the same user posting with 50 different handles.  Two places with that level of homogeneity: the DPRK and TOS.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2016, 07:35:41 am by cato potatoe »