Author Topic: CNN: Why Arrest Protesters for ‘Breaking Whatever Law?,’ Give Them Space to 'Work it Out'  (Read 754 times)

rangerrebew

CNN: Why Arrest Protesters for ‘Breaking Whatever Law?,’ Give Them Space to 'Work it Out'
By Nicholas Fondacaro | July 10, 2016 | 9:37 AM EDT

After a violent night of unrest around the country following the officer involved shootings in Louisiana, Minnesota, and the ambush on police officers in Dallas, CNN reporter Victor Blackwell asks the radicicolous on News Day Sunday, “How does the department get to that point of saying, “we just need to clear this road and arrest them for breaking whatever law?””

Blackwell’s concern was for that of DeRay McKesson a leader in the Black Lives Matter movement who, along with roughly 125 others, was arrest for “simple obstruction of a highway,” according to Blackwell. He pointed to how New York City police allowed non-permitted protesters to shut down streets, and disrupt the city, as the example for how police should respond.

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/nicholas-fondacaro/2016/07/10/cnn-why-arrest-protesters-breaking-whatever-law

READ MORE
« Last Edit: July 10, 2016, 04:12:24 pm by rangerrebew »

rangerrebew

Why have any laws, including being illegal to kill dumbass talking suits?  I think we should devolve to the day of the cave man and become what liberals/democrats/progressives really want - a society in total chaos so they can install whatever tyrant they want! :amen:  That is the goal of Cloward/Piven, after all.  You know, those two who Bile Clinton gave a presidential gold medal (I think it was) for all their great academic work. :3:
« Last Edit: July 10, 2016, 04:16:40 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline skeeter

CNN: Why Arrest Protesters for ‘Breaking Whatever Law?,’ Give Them Space to 'Work it Out'
By Nicholas Fondacaro | July 10, 2016 | 9:37 AM EDT

After a violent night of unrest around the country following the officer involved shootings in Louisiana, Minnesota, and the ambush on police officers in Dallas, CNN reporter Victor Blackwell asks the radicicolous on News Day Sunday, “How does the department get to that point of saying, “we just need to clear this road and arrest them for breaking whatever law?””

Blackwell’s concern was for that of DeRay McKesson a leader in the Black Lives Matter movement who, along with roughly 125 others, was arrest for “simple obstruction of a highway,” according to Blackwell. He pointed to how New York City police allowed non-permitted protesters to shut down streets, and disrupt the city, as the example for how police should respond.

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/nicholas-fondacaro/2016/07/10/cnn-why-arrest-protesters-breaking-whatever-law

READ MORE

Agree.

Let them start "working it out" at One CNN Center, Atlanta Georgia 30303. I'm sure there's plenty of space in the lobby.

Wingnut

Didn't the Baltimore mayor subscribe to that philosophy after Freddy Grey.  How'd that work out for the city

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

In doing so, that takes over my right for using those public places.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington