Author Topic: Rep. Ratcliffe: FBI’s investigation confirms Hillary Clinton is unfit to hold higher office or handle sensitive security information ever again  (Read 346 times)

HAPPY2BME

July 8, 2016
Press Release

Further, as a former federal prosecutor myself, it’s important to reinforce that I disagree entirely with Director Comey’s recommendation and Attorney General Loretta Lynch’s decision that Clinton not be prosecuted; as I believe the facts Director Comey presented demand the opposite:

Clinton said nothing marked as classified was sent or received over her email. Director Comey confirmed that hundreds of emails marked as classified were, in fact, sent and received.

Clinton said she used only one device. Comey confirmed that she, in fact, used multiple devices during her time as Secretary of State.

Clinton said that all work-related emails were turned over to the State Department. Comey confirmed that there were thousands that were not handed over.

https://ratcliffe.house.gov/media-center/press-releases/rep-ratcliffe-fbi-s-investigation-confirms-hillary-clinton-unfit-hold

HAPPY2BME

Its great that at least SOMEWHERE, someone is not spending all their $hit and $hinola trying to cut off Donald Trump's nuts and are finally going after the real enemy - Hillary Clinton.

Let the nut-cutting begin.