Author Topic: You Need To Suck It Up And Vote For Trump  (Read 1248 times)

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
You Need To Suck It Up And Vote For Trump
« on: July 07, 2016, 11:58:17 pm »
You Need To Suck It Up And Vote For Trump
Kurt Schlichter

Donald Trump is a vulgar clown posing as a conservative,  unmoored to any coherent ideology. He has generated unprecedented opposition and the contempt of people across the political spectrum. He is unbound to any principle other than his own appetite for adulation.  And those very factors that make him so appalling also make him America’s only hope.

Now we need to suck it up and pull the lever for this jerk. I don’t need to hear why Trump sucks again. I know why he’s terrible. I’ve written about it at length.

But the Hillary Clinton charade of July 5th – a date that shall live in infamy – and the subsequent rubbing of normal Americans’ noses in the heap of droppings progressives have piled upon the rule of law make plain that there is something much more important at stake here than fussy distaste over Trump’s aesthetic failings and his myriad misjudgments.

The short-sighted liberal elite, aided and abetted by its media catamites, are using our Constitution as toilet paper. One thing matters. One thing only. That is restoring the rule of law, because without it the coastal femboys and hectoring harridans of the left will keep pushing and prodding and provoking until they, to their shock, find normal Americans pushing back. They are worse than stupid – they are unwise, thinking they are simply playing fun games oppressing and abusing those they see as lessers when, in reality, they are playing with fire.

One thing matters. One thing only. That is restoring the rule of law, and only a Trump presidency can do that.

Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton and their cabal have demonstrated that there is no one they cannot corrupt, or at least whose integrity they can’t twist and deform. John Roberts, James Comey – all we heard about was their lofty integrity right up until the moment they shoved their shivs in our collective kidney. We can’t rely on the honor of individuals. We need to return to a paradigm where the interests of factions work to check and balance each other.

If elected, how will Hillary Clinton ever be held accountable? Can you conceive of a scenario where the Democrats, or their media, judicial and bureaucratic allies ever stand up in opposition to anything she does, no matter how venal, how corrupt, how fascist? Name the Democrat who stood up in the wake of Comey’s honor flush and said, “This is wrong!”

more at:   http://townhall.com/columnists/kurtschlichter/2016/07/07/you-need-to-suck-it-up-and-vote-for-trump-n2188770

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline RetBobbyMI

Re: You Need To Suck It Up And Vote For Trump
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2016, 12:02:44 am »
They can both suck it up and do without my vote.
"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid."  -- John Wayne
"Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.� ? Euripides, The Bacchae
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.� ? Laurence J. Peter, The Peter Principle
"A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand.� ? Bertrand Russell, A History of Western Philosophy

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2016, 12:03:45 am »
This reminds me of the constant cry from the left and Obama administration to 'suck it up' and give him what he wants because he won the election.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2016, 12:04:11 am »
One thing matters. One thing only. That is restoring the rule of law, and only a Trump presidency can do that.

What a ludicrous assertion.

geronl

« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2016, 12:04:40 am »
NONONONONONONONONO
NONONONONONONONONONONONONONONO
NONONONONONONONONONONONONONONO
NONONONONONONONONO

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2016, 12:04:56 am »
GET BENT.

NOT GONNA HAPPEN.

And no threats from Palin, Trump's Militants, you or your Il Douche savior are going to change that.

Trump is more dangerous than Hillary, and is simply her Stalking Horse to begin with.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2016, 12:05:42 am »
This reminds me of the constant cry from the left and Obama administration to 'suck it up' and give him what he wants because he won the election.

Well,the Orange Won will have to 'suck it up', and do without me and mine.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #7 on: July 08, 2016, 12:07:26 am »

Leftists being leftists.

I'm vile.  I'm entirely lacking in integrity.  I don't give a rip about the country.......... but you have to "suck it up" and support me, or YOU are the one with the problem.

With the left black is white and white is black.

This is a case in point.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #8 on: July 08, 2016, 12:08:16 am »
What a ludicrous assertion.

Actually, it's a lie.

But who cares??   **nononono*

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

HonestJohn

« Reply #9 on: July 08, 2016, 12:20:34 am »
Excuse me, excuse me...

Herr Drumpf... you need to:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4J7flRx_l8

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #10 on: July 08, 2016, 01:06:42 am »
"One thing matters. One thing only. That is restoring the rule of law, and only a Trump presidency can do that."

BWAHAHAHAAAHAHAAAAA!

That's freaking hilarious coming from an ignoramus that thinks he will protect Article XII of the Constitution.   

Not only is Trump wholly ignorant of the Constitution and the rule of law, he funded and campaigned for the very people who have circumvented it.  From getting Clinton to Bill DeBlasio elected in NY.

Trump's promises of policy are of themselves in complete indifference to the rule of law.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #11 on: July 08, 2016, 01:35:43 am »
Good article.  Reality is breaking through.

Thanks for posting this @DCPatriot  ^-^

Offline kartographer

« Reply #12 on: July 08, 2016, 01:37:59 am »
My plan is to not vote for Hillary and that will then be a vote for Trump.  :smokin:
Charley Waite: "Well you may not know this, but there's things that gnaw at a man worse than dying."

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #13 on: July 08, 2016, 01:40:38 am »
I will never vote for Trump or Hillary.  The fault lies with Trump and his primary supporters who lied, slandered, whined and cheated their way to victory.

... And then act as if he deserves it fair and square

There wasn't anything fair or square about it.

But what is hilarious is that he gets there and finds out he has burned so many many bridges that having won, he stands in jeopardy - Because he can't win without the very people he pissed off.

Just desserts. I will laugh my ass off the whole way along.

Offline kartographer

« Reply #14 on: July 08, 2016, 01:44:29 am »
But what is hilarious is that he gets there and finds out he has burned so many many bridges that having won, he stands in jeopardy - Because he can't win without the very people he pissed off.

BUT...But...but..Trump and his 'Trumpsters' have repeatedly told us that they don't need us to win, are you saying that that isn't the case?  :pondering:
« Last Edit: July 08, 2016, 01:47:29 am by kartographer »
Charley Waite: "Well you may not know this, but there's things that gnaw at a man worse than dying."

Wingnut

« Reply #15 on: July 08, 2016, 01:49:54 am »
Trump is a perverted and deranged little man. When he opens his mouth the air is filled with his special brand of outlandish verbal incontinence. His attacks are a vile cocktail of oozing slime that his lily white faithful followers lap up like gruel fed to hogs. The man is a pig.  Trump doesn't need our support he needs an Exorcist.

As for the rest of the party irregulars falling in line behind this pr*ck...may the defeat you receive at the polls this Nov reflect the Goldwater election...or maybe the McGovern Nixon outcome.

This is on you.  Live it.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #16 on: July 08, 2016, 01:53:36 am »
I will never vote for Trump or Hillary.  The fault lies with Trump and his primary supporters who lied, slandered, whined and cheated their way to victory.

Absolutely.

And absolutely.

Offline bolobaby

« Reply #17 on: July 08, 2016, 04:41:17 am »
Someone needs to suck something, that's for sure.
How to lose credibility while posting:
1. Trump is never wrong.
2. Default to the most puerile emoticon you can find. This is especially useful when you can't win an argument on merits.
3. Be falsely ingratiating, completely but politely dismissive without talking to the points, and bring up Hillary whenever the conversation is really about conservatism.
4. When all else fails, remember rule #1 and #2. Emoticons are like the poor man's tweet!

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #18 on: July 08, 2016, 11:20:40 am »
If they want us to "suck it up" and vote for their guy, they need to give us something to vote for—and unfortunately for them, it will NEVER be him.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #19 on: July 08, 2016, 12:23:26 pm »
I don't support authoritarian scum.

Trump can suck it up and kiss my constitutionalist ass. :patriot: