Author Topic: Dick Morris: Trump Should Bash AG on Hillary, Not Talk About Golf Course  (Read 481 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.newsmax.com/PrintTemplate.aspx/?nodeid=737444

Newsmax
Dick Morris: Trump Should Bash AG on Hillary, Not Talk About Golf Course
Wednesday, July 6, 2016 09:19 PM

By: Todd Beamon

Political strategist Dick Morris told Newsmax TV on Wednesday that Donald Trump should be slamming Attorney General Loretta Lynch for not charging Hillary Clinton — "not talking about his damn golf course."

"The emotion to convey right now to the American people is outrage at the plea deal," Morris told "Newsmax Prime" host J.D. Hayworth, "at the implicit bargain to reappoint Loretta Lynch — at the revelation that the Democratic candidate for president has been openly and constantly lying in every single interview she's done in the last year on this email stuff and the FBI has now proven that all of her statements were lies.

"That's what Trump should be saying now."
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online LMAO

It appears Trump is going to chase after every bouncy red ball the Clinton Team throws in front of him
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
I got nuthin.

Wonder if Morris likes Chee-toes? :silly:

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Truly. Trump says he's going to go after Hillary, then here it is on a platter. Let's see if he can muster the same vitriol he did with Cruz.
The Republic is lost.

Offline skeeter

http://www.newsmax.com/PrintTemplate.aspx/?nodeid=737444

Newsmax
Dick Morris: Trump Should Bash AG on Hillary, Not Talk About Golf Course
Wednesday, July 6, 2016 09:19 PM

By: Todd Beamon

Political strategist Dick Morris told Newsmax TV on Wednesday that Donald Trump should be slamming Attorney General Loretta Lynch for not charging Hillary Clinton — "not talking about his damn golf course."

"The emotion to convey right now to the American people is outrage at the plea deal," Morris told "Newsmax Prime" host J.D. Hayworth, "at the implicit bargain to reappoint Loretta Lynch — at the revelation that the Democratic candidate for president has been openly and constantly lying in every single interview she's done in the last year on this email stuff and the FBI has now proven that all of her statements were lies.

"That's what Trump should be saying now."

It sure does look like Trump's throwing the election.

Offline NavyCanDo

Truly. Trump says he's going to go after Hillary, then here it is on a platter. Let's see if he can muster the same vitriol he did with Cruz.

Exactly.  Trump said many times, "I haven't started on Hillary yet". Yesterday was the perfect opportunity to start, yet he was fixated on his golf course, a star, and Saddam.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Since his Orangeness got full coverage yesterday, I watched.

Toesucker Morris got this one right.  With a gift wrapped on a sliver plate scandal to exploit, Trump spends more time hawking his kids and his financial accomplishments.  I really am starting to believe that the alliterative motive of Trump is to use this election to further future financial opportunities .

Nobody, repeat nobody, is this stupid politically.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.