Author Topic: Gingrich: New York Times, Washington Post in 'all-out war' against Trump  (Read 1383 times)

Online DB

Yup @Fishrrman   :thumbsup3:

Well you do know that from time to time that flak hits its target. And Trump is a target rich environment where the flak is just starting to fly.

Online DB

No problem....Hillary's got years of 'political' corruption and  scandals to live down.. and worse  'done in office' by her and her husband....from day one.

But Cruz did warn us all that this would happen even if he wasn't the Nominee....few really needed anyone to warn us, we ALL knew very well that whoever the Nominee would be that 'the Clinton AND Obama Machines' would move hell itself to work for them to get Hillary in office and oppose whoever opposes her.....Remember Hildabeast has always "warned" everyone..."IT"S MY TURN!" 

Two things.

First you are one of the most reasonable Trump supporters here but you have to admit much of congress is in fact running away from him.

Second, for Trump to have any chance which I believe is thin, Hillary has to stay in the race with her large negatives. If the FBI takes her out Trump is going to lose in a land slide of epic proportions. People will then likely have someone to vote for that they don't hugely dislike which isn't the case now for either party. Imagine that suddenly it is Biden and not Hillary... Biden is a buffoon but people in general like him and provides an instant out for many voters. Especially in light of what they were facing as a choice before.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
When you're taking all the flak, you must be.....?

A shitty pilot.  :tongue2:
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink