Author Topic: Donald Trump's "Star of David" Hillary Clinton Meme Was Created by White Supremacists  (Read 9035 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline sinkspur

Obviously its a re-tweet or the entire hysterics (we got him now, round 364) thread falls apart. If it is the same as claimed by @sinkspur 's posts then it existed in the same exact form as before on an extinct site and again a 10 days ago.

So you lost the Trump created it argument. And now its  failing on the rest. Pound the table run around scream and shout all you want. Its another #nevertrump failure in their 100 percent record of failure.

Ever heard of "copy image address"?  It's what we do here when we post images.   

That makes it even worse for Trump.  His guy went to a white supremacist site and lifted the image.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Obviously its a re-tweet or the entire hysterics (we got him now, round 364) thread falls apart. If it is the same as claimed by @sinkspur 's posts then it existed in the same exact form as before on an extinct site and again a 10 days ago.

So you lost the Trump created it argument. And now its  failing on the rest. Pound the table run around scream and shout all you want. Its another #nevertrump failure in their 100 percent record of failure.

:beer:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
Trump is bringing hate, vindictiveness, division and promises of punishment - and the mobs love him for it.

What is become very clear is that Trump attracts the absolute worst sorts of people who want to loft him to kingship.

From Bernie supporters to White Supremacists who see Trump as their banner.

No good comes out of Trump in any political office whatsoever.

I'd rather Hillary be in there.  At least she is a clear enemy we can oppose because we know who and what she is.

Trump has fooled a huge swath of Republicans into believing he is a conservative when he is nothing of the sort, and I think him far more dangerous than the Mao Pantsuit.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

HonestJohn

So Trump and his team are lifting images from neo-Nazi websites.  This is going to be another major gaffe that Trump will have to somehow disavow.

Trump regularly retweets from white supremacists and neo-Nazis.  This has got to be, at the least, his sixth or seventh time doing so.

Offline Mechanicos

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/286408-trump-star-of-david-tweet-created-by-white-supremacists

Trump Star of David tweet created by white supremacists: report
So its a Re-Tweet, thanks for helping stop the hysterics. Now The burden is to prove Trump camp knew that before re-tweeting it. And that's going to be very hard to sell.

I call this since it involves both apparent allies on it;  the Democrat/#neverTrump created "we got him now!" failure no 364- but who is counting...

Its still ludicrous to claim Trump is Anti-Semite.
Trump is for America First.
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Did you know that the word ‘gullible’ is not in the dictionary?

Isaiah 54:17

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
So you lost the Trump created it argument.
No one ever claimed Trump created it. That's another Trump Caucus Strawman.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

HonestJohn

<photos>

You're actually going to defend his retweets of neo-Nazis.

Sick.

Offline Mechanicos

Ever heard of "copy image address"?  It's what we do here when we post images.   

That makes it even worse for Trump.  His guy went to a white supremacist site and lifted the image.
Oh really, were you not the one who said it was in Google images? Prove Trumps guy went to a white Supremacist site and lifted it. Oh right, you have no evidence just accusations to fit a meme.
Trump is for America First.
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Did you know that the word ‘gullible’ is not in the dictionary?

Isaiah 54:17

HonestJohn

Nonsense, Sink.  I don't do tweets.   ^-^

My post was simply an injection of common sense into what has become total nonsense.

And now you equate anti-semitic retweets from neo-Nazi sources as "common sense".

Sick.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
So its a Re-Tweet, thanks for helping stop the hysterics. Now The burden is to prove Trump camp knew that before re-tweeting it. And that's going to be very hard to sell.
So because someone else made it, he's totally not responsible for it. Right. /sarc

Your entire gambit rests on "plausible deniability—" just like every other response to criticism of your guy. The Trump Caucus has shown complete ignorance, excuse, and refusal to acknowledge any negative evidence, even in front of their face, of any of the dirty deeds he's done. So of course proving anything to the caucus is impossible because they're so divorced from reality that they won't even listen to the truth. How many times have we posted an article or poll and the first response is an ad hominem attack on the author? Then when called out, they don't even acknowledge it, they just call us liars.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline sinkspur

Oh really, were you not the one who said it was in Google images? Prove Trumps guy went to a white Supremacist site and lifted it. Oh right, you have no evidence just accusations to fit a meme.

No.  I never said that.  How did it end up in Trump's tweet?  It appears NOT to be a retweet (if it were, that's still not good, not knowing where your tweets are coming from), but simply a lifting of an image and imposing the FOXNEWS poll question on the bottom.

Either way, this is on CNN right now, on FOXNEWS, and likely MSNBC.  More fodder that Trump winks and nods to White Supremacists.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

I call this since it involves both apparent allies on it;  the Democrat/#neverTrump created "we got him now!" failure no 364- but who is counting...

Its still ludicrous to claim Trump is Anti-Semite.

So, now the argument is that Trump/Trump Camp is just naive and/or sloppy?  That's not making me think any better of him...

HonestJohn

People, we need to fight this one tooth and nail, and point out that, no, this is not a right-wing manifestation, but a fascistic left-wing one.  Whenever we see this in print, we need to take them to task for it.

It may have started as left-wing in the 20th century, but as you can plainly see here...

... some in the 'right' (and all of the 'alt-right') have *PROUDLY* taken ownership of it.

Until the right has another Buckley moment, this *IS* the face of the right, now. 

Just the same as with the left and their crazed Palestinian supporters.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2016, 04:53:56 pm by HonestJohn »

Offline DCPatriot

This is the stupidest thread this forum has seen is days.   

And that's saying something.   
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

HonestJohn

It's not a retweet. No retweet stamp on it.

For those who don't tweet - if you retweet someone onto your own account, the following image shows at the top (between your name and the follow button):

Next bit of total BS?

Wow.

I'd don't know that.

This makes it an order of magnitude worse.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
It may have started as left-wing in the 20th century, but as you can plainly see here...

... some in the 'right' (and all of the 'alt-right') have *PROUDLY* taken ownership of it.

Until the right has another Buckley moment, this *IS* the face of the right, now. 

Just the same as with the left and their crazed Palestinian supporters.

I don't agree.  Redefinition becomes fact in the minds of many, and that is the point here.  The right is towards freedom, and the extreme of the right is anarchy.  Leftism is towards control, and the extreme is fascism (among others).

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.

No retweet stamp. You can NOT turn that stamp off.

Therefore - tweet, not retweet. Deliberately picked to be tweeted. Some one chose it.

And no one is saying Trump created it. Re-check the title of this damned thread, for starters.  IF his campaign had created it, much of the response would be "well, his campaign is pretty useless to make that sort of mistake. But someone in his campaign laid down with a dog that has some damned big fleas.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline sinkspur

This is the stupidest thread this forum has seen is days.   

And that's saying something.   

How come?  Because it clearly shows the clear relationship between Trump's camp and the alt-right?

I can see how that would be discomfiting to you.

HonestJohn

Trump is bringing hate, vindictiveness, division and promises of punishment - and the mobs love him for it.

What is become very clear is that Trump attracts the absolute worst sorts of people who want to loft him to kingship.

From Bernie supporters to White Supremacists who see Trump as their banner.

No good comes out of Trump in any political office whatsoever.

I'd rather Hillary be in there.  At least she is a clear enemy we can oppose because we know who and what she is.

Trump has fooled a huge swath of Republicans into believing he is a conservative when he is nothing of the sort, and I think him far more dangerous than the Mao Pantsuit.

He's not attracting Bernie supporters... but it is telling that he wants them.

Offline DCPatriot

How come?  Because it clearly shows the clear relationship between Trump's camp and the alt-right?

Not at all, Sink.

The entire premise here, is bullsh*t.   Just like all the rest of #nevertrump's claims and boorish crap.

It's a ###king badge. 

If you're going to go all anti-Semite on us, at least find a yellow one.

HonestJohn

I think that the time for euphemisms in over. 

This is yet another (one of many) items showing clear ties between Trump's side and outright Jew-hate.  And his supporters defend it (some even love it - those being the one's that made the image, of course).

HonestJohn

Not at all, Sink.

The entire premise here, is bullsh*t.   Just like all the rest of #nevertrump's claims and boorish crap.

It's a ###king badge. 

If you're going to go all anti-Semite on us, at least find a yellow one.

And the color matters, why?

This just is a "sheriff's badge", right?

(what a pants load)
« Last Edit: July 03, 2016, 05:09:29 pm by HonestJohn »

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
No weapon formed against him shall prevail. You should have learned that by now.
Wow, you know I would make that statement about Christ, not some politician with feet of clay. But that's just me and I have never been into idolization, whether it it be a singer, actor, sports figure or any politician and their associated families.