Author Topic: Donald Trump's "Star of David" Hillary Clinton Meme Was Created by White Supremacists  (Read 9036 times)

Offline sinkspur

https://mic.com/articles/147711/donald-trump-s-star-of-david-hillary-clinton-meme-was-created-by-white-supremacists#.zQxLUNNfv

Donald Trump's "Star of David" Hillary Clinton Meme Was Created by White Supremacists

By Anthony Smith July 03, 2016   

On Saturday, Donald Trump tweeted a meme that used dog-whistle anti-Semitism to announce that his political rival, "Crooked Hillary", had "made history." The meme Trump tweeted prominently featured the Star of David — a holy symbol of the Jewish religion that Nazis attempted to pervert by forcing Jews over the age of 6 to sew it onto their clothing during Hitler's reign.

Emblazoned onto the Star of David in Trump's meme are the words "Most Corrupt Candidate Ever!" The star lies atop a giant pile of money.   

Trump has since deleted the meme and in its place uploaded an alteration that replaces the Star of David with a circle.

Donald J. Trump ✔ @realDonaldTrump
Crooked Hillary -- Makes History! #ImWithYou #AmericaFirst
10:19 AM - 2 Jul 2016
  8,321 8,321 Retweets   18,448 18,448 likes

On Sunday, Mic discovered that Donald Trump's Twitter wasn't the first place the meme appeared. The image was first featured on /pol/ — an Internet message board for the alt-right, a digital movement of neo-Nazis, anti-Semites, and white supremacists newly emboldened by the success of Donald Trump's rhetoric — as early as June 22, 2016, over a week before Donald Trump's team tweeted it.         

Though the thread where the meme was originally featured no longer exists, you can find it by searching the URL in Archive.is, a "time capsule of the internet" that saves unalterable text and graphic of webpages. Doing so allows you to see the thread on /pol/ as it originally existed.

Of note is the file name of the photo, HillHistory.jpg, potentially a nod to the Neo-Nazi code for "HH," or "Heil Hitler," which the alt-right is fond of hiding in plain sight. 

Mic previously reported that white supremacists rally on the internet to expose what they believe to be a vast anti-white conspiracy, centuries old, in which Jews have paid off politicians and infiltrated the media to undermine Western society from the top-down. The Hillary meme Trump tweeted — which first appeared on perhaps the biggest bastion of the anti-Semitic alt-right — has brought that same hateful paranoia into the mainstream.   

Mic has reached out to the Trump campaign for comment. We will update when we hear back.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline sinkspur

So Trump and his team are lifting images from neo-Nazi websites.  This is going to be another major gaffe that Trump will have to somehow disavow.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Intriguing.

Shows how you can be wrong - I thought the fuss was a bunch of crap over a poor design choice, not even worth discussing.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2016, 01:35:29 pm by EC »
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
One only needs to take a look at Trump's followers to find a large neonazi contingent.

How many times must he "accidentally" retweet these clowns before it stops being a mistake? Its not being politically correct to openly and clearly disavow neo nazis, its being a decent human being.

I check out every new follower I get and look through their tweets and block a good many of them.

Offline sinkspur

Brent Allpress
‏@BrentAllpress
@PatrickRuffini It was first posted by @FishBoneHead1 on June 15. For context, see particularly posts made on April 21, March 23, Feb 21...

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Ah, but you are diligent with your brand.

Mind, most people only follow me for the 20 seconds it takes to block me, so I'd not know how much effort you need to do it.  :tongue2:

Offline sinkspur

At what point does one of these dumpster fires actually destroy the garbage?

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Offline Mechanicos

At what point does one of these dumpster fires actually destroy the garbage?

No weapon formed against him shall prevail. You should have learned that by now.

Trump is for America First.
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Did you know that the word ‘gullible’ is not in the dictionary?

Isaiah 54:17

Offline sinkspur

Uh, no.

The exact meme that Trump tweeted out (likely found by that bottom-feeding Dan Scavino) was on a neo-Nazi website.  This was clearly a retweet from a site that has 950 followers.

Why doesn't Trump disavow and apologize for this tweet?  Afraid to anger the alt-right scum?

Offline sinkspur

No weapon formed against him shall prevail. You should have learned that by now.

No single weapon, sure.  But it's cumulative.  And it's apparently not going to stop.  People are paying attention now.

Why doesn't Trump disavow and apologize for this tweet? 

Probably for the same reason you won't answer if you've stopped beating your wife.   :whistle:

Offline Mechanicos

Uh, no.

The exact meme that Trump tweeted out (likely found by that bottom-feeding Dan Scavino) was on a neo-Nazi website.  This was clearly a retweet from a site that has 950 followers.

Why doesn't Trump disavow and apologize for this tweet?  Afraid to anger the alt-right scum?
Why should anybody rational believe the far left site you posted or any part of the story.... Its a pro Hillary site. They have no credibility.
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Offline sinkspur

Probably for the same reason you won't answer if you've stopped beating your wife.   :whistle:

Because I've never beaten my wife. 

Trump has retweeted offensive, anti-semitic posts before.  Yet all he does is take them down and never apologizes for retweeting these dirtbag sites.  And he continues to retweet from them.  Is he intentionally dog-whistling to white nationalists?

The evidence says yes.

Offline sinkspur

Why should anybody rational believe the far left site you posted or any part of the story.... Its a pro Hillary site. They have no credibility.

The evidence is clear.  The exact image Trump retweeted came from a neo-Nazi site.  Is Dan Scavino a skinhead? Why is he encouraging Trump to retweet from such sites?

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist

Its a simple thing. Trump doesn't admit mistakes or take responsibility but the fact that his supporters other than the alt right don't demand it is really starting to make me wonder about them.

If you won't stand with Israel, I won't stand with you -Ted Cruz

Nonsense, Sink.  I don't do tweets.   ^-^

My post was simply an injection of common sense into what has become total nonsense. 

Offline Mechanicos

No single weapon, sure.  But it's cumulative.  And it's apparently not going to stop.  People are paying attention now.
Nope, all this stuff does is backfires on you and yours.

As many times as the left wing stuff has been exposed as dishonest it builds but in the opposite direction you hope for. This is why #neverTrump is down to just 6 out of 112 delegates on the Convention Rules Committee. This is why despite almost a half billion in negative ads, many of which had this same meme, Trump won and is holding even or ahead in battle Ground States despite not spending any money yet.

Face it, the MSM, the left and the uni-party Globalists have pissed off too many Americans who no longer believe the stuff they put out.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.

http://archive.is/E0Dto

Internet archive page of the thread. The graphic is towards the bottom, below such gems as:

▶Anonymous  06/21/16 (Tue) 22:09:15 ID: 3151c9 No.6411248
>>6411047
He's Austrian, he's always described himself as a "cuckpassionate" cuckservative. He was weaned on the same Israel first philosemitic kool-aid as Merkel.

and

▶Anonymous  06/21/16 (Tue) 23:38:40 ID: bd387e No.6412274
>>6410749
There is nothing at all suprising about this. We know they're all jewish puppets. Why would this suprise anyone at this point? They're all globalist jews and they don't even bleep try to hide it anymore. There is no such thing as a republican beyond Trump.

Offline Mechanicos

The evidence is clear.  The exact image Trump retweeted came from a neo-Nazi site.  Is Dan Scavino a skinhead? Why is he encouraging Trump to retweet from such sites?

You use fringe left wing blogs you go down with that ship.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
No weapon formed against him shall prevail.
So Trump is God now?

If so, send me to Hell immediately because I want no part of a heaven with him in charge.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline sinkspur

Nonsense, Sink.  I don't do tweets.   ^-^

My post was simply an injection of common sense into what has become total nonsense.

Given Trump's history, it's more "common sense" that he lifted this from a neo-Nazi site than thought it would be cute to use the shape of a sheriff's badge imposed on a pile of money.

Face it.  Your candidate needs and wants the support of Jew haters.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
http://archive.is/E0Dto

Internet archive page of the thread. The graphic is towards the bottom, below such gems as:

and
Of course, they fail to neglect that Trump's daughter married a Jew, one who is in the New York City media, no less. If anyone is a tool of their dreaded Jewry, it's Trump himself.

Oh, how easily the gullible are led to ignorance.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Mechanicos

Oh and you are still stuck with the fact its not a Jewish Star and never was but to the left wing propagandists. Its a Sheriffs Star. Trump has Jewish family and this meme is dead to thinking people. Just because somebody else did it is not proof of guilt by association. 

Produce your evidence of Trump camp even knowing of this let alone using it from them. Oh wait, this is a typical left wing smear of trump using inuendo and and liberal editing to create what does not exist to try to save the muti-failure meme of "Trump is anti-Semite."  Its not selling now and has not sold before. Get new material,
« Last Edit: July 03, 2016, 02:33:16 pm by Mechanicos »

Offline Gov Bean Counter

You use fringe left wing blogs you go down with that ship.

What inner bigot of yours has Roman P. Trump tapped into?
Donald Trump - Simple solutions for the simple minded...