Author Topic: LET'S SEE.... WHAT ARE MY CHOICES.?  (Read 10415 times)

Offline RoosGirl

Re: LET'S SEE.... WHAT ARE MY CHOICES.?
« Reply #250 on: July 04, 2016, 02:45:50 am »
Reality is that the Constitution Party platform is quintessentially Conservative, as is Castle, their candidate,to the best of my knowledge (still vetting)...

It will be a ballot  choice in most, if not all states, and a write-in in others. Perfectly valid Conservative choice. Seems like a much better choice than running with the lemmings to install a NYC liberal with a flashing neon 'R' beside his name.

And I am by no means the only one to see it that way.

Without Conservatives, the Republicans will lose - And lose they will.

That's the way I see it too.  I posted the section of the Republican Party Platform in the new Worldview area.  I was really surprised by some of the things in the platform, some to my mind unconstitutional.  The republican party deserves to be thumped for many things and for me this is the year to start thumping.  Get the word out to enough Constitutional Conservatives and neither the republicans nor democrats are going to win this one outright. Keep playing their game and we'll keep getting gamed.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2016, 02:46:14 am by RoosGirl »

Offline Ginger Republic

• HRH Archduchess Tamar de Bruce the Red, Guardian of Nirvana
  • Formerly known as Tamar1973
« Reply #251 on: July 04, 2016, 02:52:09 am »
@RedHead  @Mechanicos Not a ludicrous question at all, your exact words: The WH has never been gun-free. Neither has the Capital, nor are the courts. Civilians are not permitted to carry a gun on either of those properties period, amen end of of discussion. By definition that makes them GUN FREE ZONES. You made a ludicrous comment and got caught, RedHead and I both called you on it. Now man up and say your Mea Culpas.

If they have paid, armed security, then they are not Gun-Free Zones by definition.  :facepalm2:
2016 shows that most so-called conservatives & liberals want a tyrant, not a leader; Americans want a monarchy, not a republic.

"Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost." John Quincy Adams

"Sometimes the only choices you have are bad ones but you still have to choose."The 12th Dr. Who

Offline RetBobbyMI

« Reply #252 on: July 04, 2016, 03:08:23 am »
That's the way I see it too.  I posted the section of the Republican Party Platform in the new Worldview area.  I was really surprised by some of the things in the platform, some to my mind unconstitutional.  The republican party deserves to be thumped for many things and for me this is the year to start thumping.  Get the word out to enough Constitutional Conservatives and neither the republicans nor democrats are going to win this one outright. Keep playing their game and we'll keep getting gamed.
As Republicans try to emulate the DemRats, partially because it has been infiltrated, they are taking on a similar appearance. And in doing so, try the same stupid asinine unconstitutional actions. Why else would Trump want the GOP? Why else would McConnel protect Obama's actions?

As you said, if more people saw that the Constitution party was a real conservative alternative, your might even see some good names jump from the sinking GOP ship.
"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid."  -- John Wayne
"Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.� ? Euripides, The Bacchae
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.� ? Laurence J. Peter, The Peter Principle
"A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand.� ? Bertrand Russell, A History of Western Philosophy

Offline Ginger Republic

• HRH Archduchess Tamar de Bruce the Red, Guardian of Nirvana
  • Formerly known as Tamar1973
« Reply #253 on: July 04, 2016, 03:15:30 am »
Sad to say @mystery-ak but its only going to get worse as we go into the Convention. That is what is causing the increased tension you are seeing. The Anti-Trumps are worried that the Dump Trump is going to fail while the Pro-Trump side is concerned about party corruption and the the establishment on both sides opposed to Trump.

Even after Trump is nominated I expect to see a surge in hostility as a lashing out. Its the tension build up before a battle.

If those who voted for Trump were really concerned about rooting out corruption in Washington, they would have voted for anyone but Trump. Trump was/is the only person running to be the GOP's POTUS candidate who gave so much of his own money to progressive and RINO political candidates.
2016 shows that most so-called conservatives & liberals want a tyrant, not a leader; Americans want a monarchy, not a republic.

"Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost." John Quincy Adams

"Sometimes the only choices you have are bad ones but you still have to choose."The 12th Dr. Who

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #254 on: July 04, 2016, 03:20:09 am »
None of us have disengaged from anything just because we're voting for neither of those liberals, but thanks for the concern.

And, with a total of 30 posts, how can be so confident making that statement?

Or, are you another sock-puppet account?    :whistle:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #255 on: July 04, 2016, 03:29:57 am »

There are only 6 or 8 active Trump supporters on this site. I'm guessing the anti-Trumps are better than 30 or 40.

I think he can be confident.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #256 on: July 04, 2016, 03:33:42 am »
There are only 6 or 8 active Trump supporters on this site. I'm guessing the anti-Trumps are better than 30 or 40.

I think he can be confident.

Meh.   Not in the context of the conversation.

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #257 on: July 04, 2016, 03:34:17 am »

It is very informative to discover the recent refugees as a group, seem to favor a minor political party, which has won 0.15% and 0.10%, respectively in the two most recent general elections.

Pat Buchanan did FIVE times better than that, in 2000, when it could logically be claimed his 0.5% jeopardized the Bush narrow electoral college win.

That fact alone, has transformed this site from highly relevant, to utterly irrelevant. Dale Carnegies, these folks are clearly not. By that I mean nobody is being converter or persuaded, by #nevertrump grumpy arguments.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #258 on: July 04, 2016, 03:41:29 am »
It is very informative to discover the recent refugees as a group, seem to favor a minor political party, which has won 0.15% and 0.10%, respectively in the two most recent general elections.

Pat Buchanan did FIVE times better than that, in 2000, when it could logically be claimed his 0.5% jeopardized the Bush narrow electoral college win.

That fact alone, has transformed this site from highly relevant, to utterly irrelevant. Dale Carnegies, these folks are clearly not. By that I mean nobody is being converter or persuaded, by #nevertrump grumpy arguments.

Well, since there are almost no arguments coming from the Trumpkins, it's safe to say you're making no converts either.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #259 on: July 04, 2016, 03:42:37 am »

Meh.   Not in the context of the conversation.

The context of the conversation precludes me because I haven't had as much to drink as you.

Offline truth_seeker

« Reply #260 on: July 04, 2016, 03:44:30 am »
After reading the whole day's worth of back-n-forths with all the nasty stuff, I know it comes as no surprise that neither Trump nor Hillary can win (i.e., get 270 Electoral votes).  So, maybe we should band together and vote for a true constitutional patriot in Darrel Castle.  The more support he gets, the better chance that the GOP can be shown the door.
I will bet you any amount of money the winner of the 2016 election will be either the Republican or the democrat, with over 270 electoral votes.

How much do you want to bet ? I will donate 25% of my certain earning to this website.

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #261 on: July 04, 2016, 04:03:09 am »

If you're a constitutional conservative the republican party does not make sense to be a part of. And, if you read the platform you can see why they have, in general, helped put the country in the toilet or at least haven't lifted too many fingers to keep it from there in the last decade.  The republican party isn't going to be the savior of this country, and depending on your view, even or especially, with Trump.

Offline truth_seeker

« Reply #262 on: July 04, 2016, 04:12:00 am »
If you're a constitutional conservative the republican party does not make sense to be a part of. And, if you read the platform you can see why they have, in general, helped put the country in the toilet or at least haven't lifted too many fingers to keep it from there in the last decade.  The republican party isn't going to be the savior of this country, and depending on your view, even or especially, with Trump.

If that is so, then how come Cruz, Sessions and others remain in this (unacceptable to you) party?

Answer: Because fringe minor parties have no chance, plain and simple. Like it or not, it is the fact.

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #263 on: July 04, 2016, 04:40:27 am »
If that is so, then how come Cruz, Sessions and others remain in this (unacceptable to you) party?

Answer: Because fringe minor parties have no chance, plain and simple. Like it or not, it is the fact.

That any politician is still in or not in the party has nothing to do with what I said.  It's pretty apparent, if you compare the two platforms and look at the work, again in general, the republicans have done, that what I said is accurate.  Whether the Constitution Party has or doesn't have a chance makes no difference regarding the accuracy of what I said.  Nothing to get in a bunch over.

Offline truth_seeker

« Reply #264 on: July 04, 2016, 04:55:41 am »
That any politician is still in or not in the party has nothing to do with what I said.  It's pretty apparent, if you compare the two platforms and look at the work, again in general, the republicans have done, that what I said is accurate.  Whether the Constitution Party has or doesn't have a chance makes no difference regarding the accuracy of what I said.  Nothing to get in a bunch over.

Can you tell the difference between 51% and 0.15%  ?

Tell me quickly off the top of your head, about the Republican "platform" for national security, and for the economy. Same for the CP. What then are the material differences?

Darrel Castle happens to be a personal injury and bankruptcy lawyer. Ambulance chaser.

Offline R4 TrumPence

« Reply #265 on: July 04, 2016, 05:09:50 am »
Blah blah  blah!

I am a member of the GOP, always have been always will be!

Over the years on the Internet I have noticed......

People who run from party to party are never satisfied!
Just as people who move from church to church, leave when the going gets rough!

It is best to leave them be

It is usually the same kind of people, who think they are more important than they are.
 :patriot:

I am Repub4Bush on FR '02

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #266 on: July 04, 2016, 05:12:06 am »
Blah blah  blah!

I am a member of the GOP, always have been always will be!

Over the years on the Internet I have noticed......

People who run from party to party are never satisfied!
Just as people who move from church to church, leave when the going gets rough!

It is best to leave them be

It is usually the same kind of people, who think they are more important than they are.
 :patriot:

Agreed. People are looking for Mr. Perfect. If that is their desire then fine. But I know, I'm not going to get the perfect candidate it be Mitt or whomever.

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #267 on: July 04, 2016, 05:39:58 am »
Can you tell the difference between 51% and 0.15%  ?

Tell me quickly off the top of your head, about the Republican "platform" for national security, and for the economy. Same for the CP. What then are the material differences?

Darrel Castle happens to be a personal injury and bankruptcy lawyer. Ambulance chaser.

Since we were talking about personal attacks on this thread earlier I was wondering,  if I called you a butthole for calling me stupid "can you tell the difference between 51% and 0.15%" would that be any different of a personal attack than you calling me stupid?

Go take a look at the republican platform in the Worldview area.  It's broken down by section.  I'll be happy to have a conversation with you about it there.  No one else wanted to discuss it.  Actually I think I have one last section to post, maybe I'll get to that sometime tomorrow.  In the 23 years I've been a republican I hadn't read it before.  I was surprised at some of the things in it.  I do not have it committed to memory.  Have you read it that many times that you remember it or do you have a photographic memory?  Impressive either way.

Just like you don't care about Trump running a bogus "university", I don't care about Castle being an attorney.  I guess we all have our faults.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2016, 05:41:36 am by RoosGirl »

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #268 on: July 04, 2016, 06:10:30 am »
Since we were talking about personal attacks on this thread earlier I was wondering,  if I called you a butthole for calling me stupid "can you tell the difference between 51% and 0.15%" would that be any different of a personal attack than you calling me stupid?

Go take a look at the republican platform in the Worldview area.  It's broken down by section.  I'll be happy to have a conversation with you about it there.  No one else wanted to discuss it.  Actually I think I have one last section to post, maybe I'll get to that sometime tomorrow.  In the 23 years I've been a republican I hadn't read it before.  I was surprised at some of the things in it.  I do not have it committed to memory.  Have you read it that many times that you remember it or do you have a photographic memory?  Impressive either way.

Just like you don't care about Trump running a bogus "university", I don't care about Castle being an attorney.  I guess we all have our faults.

That was well said and stated. 
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #269 on: July 04, 2016, 06:11:39 am »

Hallmark of Trump supporters: they don't persuade, they antagonize, they condescend.  Yet another fact.

And, like this fact or not, we're never voting for your political savior or your party.  We have other plans.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Online Hoodat

« Reply #270 on: July 04, 2016, 06:49:43 am »
I will bet you any amount of money the winner of the 2016 election will be either the Republican or the democrat, with over 270 electoral votes.

I will bet you any amount of money that if Clinton and Trump are the candidates in November, then the winner of the 2016 election will be a Big Government liberal.

I don't vote for liberals.  It's just a personal rule I have.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #271 on: July 04, 2016, 07:10:33 am »
Keep playing their game and we'll keep getting gamed.

That's why I am lobbying my RTL and Christian contacts to endorse Castle unless something crazy happens at the convention.

It'll take the Christians money and the TEA Party's political organization to lift Castle out of the cheap seats... A NRTL endorsement for Castle would be a clarion call to the Christians... and with Cruz's TEA Party grassroots pretty much ready to go, it'd be worth a shot.

And it's folks like us that can raise the hue and cry...

Offline Minarch

• Justice is coming to all of us.
« Reply #272 on: July 04, 2016, 10:34:21 am »

Because the number of posts one makes on an Internet forum translates to how engaged one is.

Offline Minarch

• Justice is coming to all of us.
« Reply #273 on: July 04, 2016, 10:43:17 am »

Which is worse: the bankruptcy lawyer, or the four-times bankrupt adulterer?

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
« Reply #274 on: July 04, 2016, 10:56:51 am »
Which is worse: the bankruptcy lawyer, or the four-times bankrupt adulterer?

Cruz is better then both.  Cruz would also have a far greater chance.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.