Author Topic: Palin Rips Never Trump Republicans: You Are Either With Us or Against Us"  (Read 29388 times)

Offline musiclady

Eat my shorts,Bush-Bot. It is clearly you and those like you who are foreign to facts.

Your obsession with and hatred for supposed "Bush-Bots" is downright bizarre, not to mention really, really out-dated.   

For your own health, let it go.  It's eating you alive.

Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline musiclady

Does anybody else just want Mz. Bambi to just go back to Alaska, keep her mouth shut and chase thru the forest with her butterfly net?

I am sick to death of her stupid "if you are not for donnie you are for hildy" mantra. She or anybody else has no right to denigrate me or anybody else that is not FOR the absolute ethically worst, morally corrupt, false Christian, historically liberal and real estate hustler that is a mental midget. I would willing to bet a C note contribution to TBR if anybody could prove without a doubt that he has read the Constitution within the last 40 years. If so, he has the memory retention of a two year old.

My family first came to this country in 1739 and have fought and died in every war the U.S. has ever had from the Revolutionary War up to and including the Iraq War and people like little miss twinkle toes and mechanos(sp) can flat out can KMA.

That may be the best summary of Trump I've ever read!   :beer:

But I think the suggestion another poster had to gut a moose is better than the butterfly net thing.  ^-^

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Does anybody else just want Mz. Bambi to just go back to Alaska, keep her mouth shut and chase thru the forest with her butterfly net?

I am sick to death of her stupid "if you are not for donnie you are for hildy" mantra. She or anybody else has no right to denigrate me or anybody else that is not FOR the absolute ethically worst, morally corrupt, false Christian, historically liberal and real estate hustler that is a mental midget. I would willing to bet a C note contribution to TBR if anybody could prove without a doubt that he has read the Constitution within the last 40 years. If so, he has the memory retention of a two year old.

My family first came to this country in 1739 and have fought and died in every war the U.S. has ever had from the Revolutionary War up to and including the Iraq War and people like little miss twinkle toes and mechanos(sp) can flat out can KMA.

:amen:  Mine goes back to the 1600's .
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline musiclady

Traitor!   :smokin:

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
Traitor!   :smokin:

William Carter
1628–1654
BIRTH 1628 • James City, Virginia
DEATH 1654 • Prince William, Virginia
8th great-grandfather

Zachariah Nixon
1629–1691
BIRTH 1629 • North Masrom, Nottinghamshire, England
DEATH 31 DEC 1691 • Pasquotonk Meeting, North Carolina,
7th great-grandfather

Both sides!

« Last Edit: July 08, 2016, 02:38:59 pm by Bigun »

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist

The earliest of my family arrived here in the 1600s and the most recent arrival came in 1912. One more reason I walked away from Free Republic was a pro Trump poster threatening that my treason would be punished by my deportation back to where I belong.

Offline musiclady

William Carter
1628–1654
BIRTH 1628 • James City, Virginia
DEATH 1654 • Prince William, Virginia
8th great-grandfather

Zachariah Nixon
1629–1691
BIRTH 1629 • North Masrom, Nottinghamshire, England
DEATH 31 DEC 1691 • Pasquotonk Meeting, North Carolina,
7th great-grandfather

Both sides!

That's amazing, and VERY cool, Bigun!   :patriot:

My grandparents weren't even born here! 

Offline biff

Nixon, eh? You might wanna lay a little low!!!! LOL

Offline GrouchoTex

Not to mention Carter....
LOL
 :silly:

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Not to mention Carter....
LOL
 :silly:

Carter relative?  Do they have any strange fear of rabbits?
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

Fortunately not the same line!  :whistle:

And the same is true for the Carter side!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
Carter relative?  Do they have any strange fear of rabbits?

HMMMM?  Not that I know of. In fact we find them quite tasty if prepared by someone who knows what they are doing!
« Last Edit: July 08, 2016, 04:09:03 pm by Bigun »

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
HMMMM?  Not that I know of. In fact we find them quite tasty if prepared by someone who knows what they are doing!

Just be careful how you shoot them.  Nothing worse than a mouthful of shot.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Your obsession with and hatred for supposed "Bush-Bots" is downright bizarre, not to mention really, really out-dated.   

How outdated can it be,where they/you are still here  defending the indefensible?

What is really laughable is Bush-Bots STILL demanding people post links that were posted and they saw years ago,just so they can dismiss or ignore them.

Treason is never forgivable,especially when it is by those elected to preserve America.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline musiclady

How outdated can it be,where they/you are still here  defending the indefensible?

What is really laughable is Bush-Bots STILL demanding people post links that were posted and they saw years ago,just so they can dismiss or ignore them.

Treason is never forgivable,especially when it is by those elected to preserve America.

I'm not defending anything that is indefensible.

I'm saying you really, really need to let go of your hatred for millions of people who still respect President Bush.  (We're not "traitors" pete..... any more than Trump-bot Sarah Palin accused BOTH of us of being).

We're not obsessed with him.  We're not focusing our lives on him.  We're not even talking about him.  YOU are.

It's almost comical, but it's too pathetic to be funny.  I feel sorry for you, and I meant it when I said, let it go.  It's not hurting anyone but yourself to still be so very angry at people who aren't any more traitors than you are, and love this country every bit as much.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39

I'm saying you really, really need to let go of your hatred for millions of people who still respect President Bush.  (We're not "traitors" pete..... any more than Trump-bot Sarah Palin accused BOTH of us of being).

We're not obsessed with him.  We're not focusing our lives on him.  We're not even talking about him.  YOU are.

It's almost comical, but it's too pathetic to be funny.  I feel sorry for you, and I meant it when I said, let it go.  It's not hurting anyone but yourself to still be so very angry at people who aren't any more traitors than you are, and love this country every bit as much.

Has he posted any credible links to back up his kookery yet?
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline NavyCanDo

You should see what he does when the subject of supporting Israel comes up.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2016, 06:15:24 pm by NavyCanDo »
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39

Does his head explode if you mention the USS Liberty?
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

geronl

oh crap...

*gets into bunker*

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

What I wrote is THE BUSH CRIME FAMILY ARE THE TRAITORS,not their supporters.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Has he posted any credible links to back up his kookery yet?

Have you every got off your Bush-Bot ass yet and done any of your own freaking research?

Maybe you are so ignorant you don't think I haven't been through the "post links so I can ignore them" BullBush you people pull?

The whole damn Bush family are traitors to America,and have been for at least 3 generations. If you don't know that by now,you are unteachable because you have no interest in learning.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

Ok,bubba. Splain to simple me WHY we adopted the State of Israel as some sort of redheaded stepchild.

I can guarantee you that neither you nor anyone else can come up with ONE single valid reason,other than your superstitious religious beliefs.

In case it has slipped your attention,Israel is an independent nation,or supposed to be,and not a state or possession of the US. We don't owe them a single damn thing.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

Why don't you splain to all us simpletons how an unprovoked attack that resulted in the murders of a bunch of US Navy sailors is something so minor it is no big deal,and only "kooks" think it is worth mentioning?

Then again,I guess someone whose first loyalty is to the State of Israel would naturally think that way. After all,the US exists to provide for them,right?

Offline WAC

Israel is an independent nation,or supposed to be,and not a state or possession of the US. We don't owe them a single damn thing.

Israel is a very powerful footprint 'we share' with Israel in the Middle East. It has more times than not been what has kept the Middle East from errupting even more than we now see....not to mention destroying nuclear asperations of those who dare to build them against THIS nation.

Offline musiclady

What I wrote is THE BUSH CRIME FAMILY ARE THE TRAITORS,not their supporters.

And yet, you seethe with hatred for us......

Over the years I have come to respect you, pete, but there are some blind spots that make you a sad figure.

I wish you would stick to making learned comments about present issues, and leave the silly name-calling behind.

End of sermonette.  Proceed as you wish.  :patriot: