Author Topic: Palin Rips Never Trump Republicans: You Are Either With Us or Against Us"  (Read 29374 times)

Offline Mechanicos

Spam the Lie from WSJ all you guys want. Not a single Delegate has switched position as proven by the FACT  its the same number of Delegates who were bound to vote for somebody other then Trump following the Primary is the same number the article says are opposed to Trump.

And yes they are Bound.
Trump is for America First.
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Did you know that the word ‘gullible’ is not in the dictionary?

Isaiah 54:17

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
Spam the Lie from WSJ all you guys want. Not a single Delegate has switched position as proven by the FACT  its the same number of Delegates who were bound to vote for somebody other then Trump following the Primary is the same number the article says are opposed to Trump.

Right.  Everybody lies about your prince except you and the cherry-picked sources you cite.

I pray and hope your prince is indeed dumped at the Convention.

Otherwise you have guaranteed Hillary's coronation is guaranteed.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
What in the WSJ piece can be factually proven to be false?
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Mechanicos

What in the WSJ piece can be factually proven to be false?
One Evans is not a Trump supporter, hes the RNC whip for Trump. Two there is no, zero zip, zilch change in position showing any movement of bound delegates to the Anti's side, its exactly the same as it was after the primary with the bound delegates to the different candidates on first vote. Three, the fact many delegates would not talk to Evans and tell him what they were doing is more a reflection on him not being liked/trusted - not that they are open or undecided. Four Delegates are still bound. Five Trump has 1542 Bound  delegates. Six the fact bound is still in play is the number of "opposing" delegates is the  same as the number of delegates for the other candidates who are bound to vote for them on first vote. Seven, Per political they only found 6 of 112 delegates on the rules committee who were for a rule change to help get rid of Trump.

Eight, The only truths in the article were:
1. The Bound Delegates for the other candidates would not be voting for Trump.
2. Only 888 Delegates that were for Trump would talk to him.
3. The Number of "opposing" delegates has not grown since Trump cinched the nomination.
Trump is for America First.
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Did you know that the word ‘gullible’ is not in the dictionary?

Isaiah 54:17

Offline L9teen

• Am I here?
One Evans is not a Trump supporter, hes the RNC whip for Trump. Two there is no, zero zip, zilch change in position showing any movement of bound delegates to the Anti's side, its exactly the same as it was after the primary with the bound delegates to the different candidates on first vote. Three, the fact many delegates would not talk to Evans and tell him what they were doing is more a reflection on him not being liked/trusted - not that they are open or undecided. Four Delegates are still bound. Five Trump has 1542 Bound  delegates. Six the fact bound is still in play is the number of "opposing" delegates is the  same as the number of delegates for the other candidates who are bound to vote for them on first vote. Seven, Per political they only found 6 of 112 delegates on the rules committee who were for a rule change to help get rid of Trump.

3. The Number of "opposing" delegates has not grown since Trump cinched the nomination.
1. you are delusional :thud:
2. you are clearly afraid of losing :chairbang:
3. you clearly don't even believe even your own lies :nometalk:
4. you are protesting way too much :#@$%:
5. you are a good source for humor :kisses2:
6. you can't do math :smash:
7. your "facts" are not facts :bsflag:
8. you're clearly worried that Trump is going to be sent packing at the convention, otherwise, why protest so much? :banghead:

:silly: :beer:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Clinton got away with it, but if the Bushes are as guilty as you say they are, we'd know about it in Technicolor.

They are. The Bush Crime Family were the brokers. Poppy's uncle was placed in China as the head of the Chinese-American Chamber of Commerce,and they brokered every deal made with China while the Clintons and the Bushes were in the WH.

Within 2 weeks of being sworn in as President,Boy Jorge shut down EVERY investigation of Clinton financial corruption. He had to because he knew the trail would lead back to Prescott Bush,Jr,and further more lead to corruption/insider deals made by Poppy as he dipped his beak in all the deals he approved of and forwarded to Uncle Prescott.

Ever wonder why Babs has referred to Bubba as "the son I never had"?

Don't forget,their grandfather was found guilty during WW-2 of laundering money for the Nazi's,which would have been treason for anyone not working for the Harriman Bank.  His punishment was to be elected as a US Senator for the state of Ct in 1954.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I didn't and you didn't.  The Clinton Administration did by illegally transferring the dual use technology to the control of the Agriculture Department.

Not sure where you find the proof to toss Bush in there as well.  I'd like to see a credible link to that.

Prescott Bush Jr was the president of the Chinese-American Chamber of Commerce from the day it was founded (his nephew Poppy was the first US Ambassador there,and later headed up the CIA,so he knew who to grease the skids in China) until the day he died. I THINK Neil "I doan no nuttin bout no bankin" Bush took over after he died,but no doubt that bumbling fool has been replaced by someone with a IQ larger  than their shoe size by now.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
He hates the whole Bush clan.

George must have banged his college sweetheart or something.

I despise traitors and scum,and that covers the entire freaking family for at least 3 generations on the Bush side,and more on Babs side of the family.

Offline RetBobbyMI

You forgot one important fact against your logic. That is, if the number of delegates won during primaries and caucuses were the the deciding factor in a parties nomination, then there would not be a need for the convention. But since one of the primary functions of a convention, just like the extension of caucuses, is to actually select their nominee. That is a party function, not a primary election function.
"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid."  -- John Wayne
"Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.� ? Euripides, The Bacchae
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.� ? Laurence J. Peter, The Peter Principle
"A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand.� ? Bertrand Russell, A History of Western Philosophy

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
:silly: :silly: Gets in the jorge bush crime family comments whenever he can. hates them as much as he hates israel.

Wrong. I don't hate Israel.  Or any other country. I just put America first in all cases,and insist everyone else do the same or give up their citizenship here and move to where their first loyalties lie.

I just have contempt for the American traitors that place Israel ahead of America because their religion demands it.

Why do I get slammed for pointing out this basic TRUTH,when anybody and everybody can truthfully say the same thing about American fundie Muslims and Mecca? Granted,Islam is out to destroy America and Israel isn't,but they are both foreign countries and nobody can be faithful to two different nations because sooner or later something will come up that will harm one while helping the other,and you WILL have to make a choice.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2016, 01:11:11 am by sneakypete »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Trump is now a sovereign nation unto himself. He is like the old Japanese Emperor, he alone and not the state is sovereign.

The word Treason has been redefined for his shortness, Emperorange!

Well,he IS orange,and Holland used to be ruled by the House of Orange.

Think maybe he is Dutch?

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
They are. The Bush Crime Family were the brokers. Poppy's uncle was placed in China as the head of the Chinese-American Chamber of Commerce,and they brokered every deal made with China while the Clintons and the Bushes were in the WH.

Within 2 weeks of being sworn in as President,Boy Jorge shut down EVERY investigation of Clinton financial corruption. He had to because he knew the trail would lead back to Prescott Bush,Jr,and further more lead to corruption/insider deals made by Poppy as he dipped his beak in all the deals he approved of and forwarded to Uncle Prescott.

Don't forget,their grandfather was found guilty during WW-2 of laundering money for the Nazi's,which would have been treason for anyone not working for the Harriman Bank.  His punishment was to be elected as a US Senator for the state of Ct in 1954.

And you have credible factual links to back all of this up I assume?
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Prescott Bush Jr was the president of the Chinese-American Chamber of Commerce from the day it was founded (his nephew Poppy was the first US Ambassador there,and later headed up the CIA,so he knew who to grease the skids in China) until the day he died. I THINK Neil "I doan no nuttin bout no bankin" Bush took over after he died,but no doubt that bumbling fool has been replaced by someone with a IQ larger  than their shoe size by now.

What factual evidence do you have to back up your tinfoil?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
And you have credible factual links to back all of this up I assume?

I did have about 2 computers ago,but I really don't give a rabid rats ass if you still want to worship that multi-generational family of traitors because you are too freaking lazy to look up the links yourself. I do not lie,and I have better things to do that babysit some alleged adult that prefers to live in a fantasy world if he isn't spoon-fed FACTS that most people knew back in real-time.

Maybe Santa will bring you something nice?
« Last Edit: July 08, 2016, 10:20:00 am by sneakypete »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

There is this thing available now we call "the internet" where all the evidence can be found by most people with a 3rd grade education.

(How about we take a day off of bashing cops, Pete?)
« Last Edit: July 08, 2016, 01:24:38 pm by Mod2 »

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Unlike Donald Trump, I am unwilling to embrace freaks just because they agree with me on an issue or two.

You need serious help. 

* when I say "freak" I mean that in the nicest way possible.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

There is this thing available now we call "the internet" where all the evidence can be found by most people with a 3rd grade education.

Then again,you seem to be or have been a cop,maybe even a defective,so it would probably just be easier for you to threaten to beat a 3rd grader to get them to do it for you?

3rd graders are laughing at you.

Offline verga

Then again,you seem to be or have been a cop,maybe even a defective,so it would probably just be easier for you to threaten to beat a 3rd grader to get them to do it for you?
@sneakypete Congratulations on being the first on my "ignore list."
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
@sneakypete Congratulations on being the first on my "ignore list."

Thank you.  It makes me happy to know I am causing Bush-Bots to have hissy-fits.

Offline musiclady

He don't need no facts............. he's got Feelings....... whoa - oh -oh  FEEELINGS!   :smokin:

Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
He don't need no facts............. he's got Feelings....... whoa - oh -oh  FEEELINGS!   :smokin:

:silly:

Offline GrouchoTex

:silly:
I like your new avatar, but upset that you have to use it.
God Bless Dallas.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

Eat my shorts,Bush-Bot. It is clearly you and those like you who are foreign to facts.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
I like your new avatar, but upset that you have to use it.
God Bless Dallas.

Thanks Groucho.

I'm upset about having to use it as well.  It was certainly not the news I was expecting to wake up to this morning.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2016, 01:41:15 pm by txradioguy »

Offline biff

Does anybody else just want Mz. Bambi to just go back to Alaska, keep her mouth shut and chase thru the forest with her butterfly net?

I am sick to death of her stupid "if you are not for donnie you are for hildy" mantra. She or anybody else has no right to denigrate me or anybody else that is not FOR the absolute ethically worst, morally corrupt, false Christian, historically liberal and real estate hustler that is a mental midget. I would willing to bet a C note contribution to TBR if anybody could prove without a doubt that he has read the Constitution within the last 40 years. If so, he has the memory retention of a two year old.

My family first came to this country in 1739 and have fought and died in every war the U.S. has ever had from the Revolutionary War up to and including the Iraq War and people like little miss twinkle toes and mechanos(sp) can flat out can KMA.