Author Topic: Palin Rips Never Trump Republicans: You Are Either With Us or Against Us"  (Read 29392 times)

Silver Pines

« Last Edit: July 06, 2016, 01:58:16 pm by CatherineofAragon »

Offline Mechanicos

Your so called arguments are hogwash.  You espouse statistics with no backup or documentation, and if you do, you quote from the very same sources you denigrate other from using.  In any case, when both ends of the political spectrum (far left and conservative right) agree, which is seldom, there must be some truth in the arguments against Trump.
Its not hogwash, Despite your allies on the left/establishment putting out Trump Hit pieces 24/7 and push polls, the area where you had the most focused concentration of Anti-Trumps, the convention, does not have enough of your kind of Trump  despiseers to do anything.  That would have been the largest concentration of political junkies you could have mustered.   

The fact is the bogus polls do not work, Most people do not trust nor pay attention to or watch the news. And all your sources for info have been impeached, are not trusted and usually ignored. The fact you find yourselves still in small numbers in small online forums should tell you #nevertrump has become more of a fringe cult then mainstream.

Trump is for America First.
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Did you know that the word ‘gullible’ is not in the dictionary?

Isaiah 54:17

Silver Pines

There is an ever increasing number of neverTrumps and certainly neverClinton. So if Clinton can only pull in 50% of the Dems (ok maybe 60%) and Trump can only get 40 to 45% of Repubs, that leaves a huge electorate. If just the conservative anti Trumps could band together behind at single alt conservative, such as Castle, we could have a major impact on the outcome of the popular vote at least.

If Castle is on the ballot in my state, I plan to give him my vote.

Offline Mechanicos

If Castle is on the ballot in my state, I plan to give him my vote.
Inherent in the "if hes on in my State" is the Foreknowledge he will not be in all States and thus has no chance of winning. Thus voting for him is only a protest vote. Campaigning for him online in conservative forums is actively supporting Hillary.
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Silver Pines

Inherent in the "if hes on in my State" is the Foreknowledge he will not be in all States and thus has no chance of winning. Thus voting for him is only a protest vote. Campaigning for him online in conservative forums is actively supporting Hillary.

Not voting for Trump = active support for Hillary

Voting for Castle - active support for Hillary

Talking about Castle on an internet forum - active support for Hillary

NEXT UP:

Having turkey for lunch = active support for Hillary

We can make it a game!

Mechanicos, is there a reason you capitalize random words?

Offline musiclady

For the same reason he misspells so many words, and uses incorrect grammar and syntax?

He's poorly educated???

(Or foreign born, perhaps? He's capitalizing nouns).
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
For the same reason he misspells so many words, and uses incorrect grammar and syntax?

He's poorly educated???

(Or foreign born, perhaps? He's capitalizing nouns).

I know a huge number of Trump's twitter followers are eastern European neo nazi types. I call em "Peggys"

'Ello. Dis is Peggy, you vote Tromp?

Offline Mechanicos

Not voting for Trump = active support for Hillary  <-- not what I said, shame on you.

Voting for Castle - active support for Hillary <-- Not what I said, shame on you.

Talking about Castle on an internet forum - active support for Hillary <-- misstatement of what I said. Actively Campaigning for Castle on conservative forums with knowledge he cannot win has the sole result of helping Hillary.

NEXT UP:

Having turkey for lunch = active support for Hillary

We can make it a game!

Next up more spin and twisting of what was said.

Yes. I grew up poor and have a GED underlying a doctorate degree earned as an adult student. I am not a good typist. If I wanted to blow away the word smiths I can simply switch computers to one of my professional ones and use their voice to text programs and put out up to 600 words a min spelled correctly with proper capitalization.  Since this is more for fun and teaching I hunt and peck it out.

« Last Edit: July 06, 2016, 03:01:13 pm by Mechanicos »

Offline musiclady

I know a huge number of Trump's twitter followers are eastern European neo nazi types. I call em "Peggys"

'Ello. Dis is Peggy, you vote Tromp?

LOL!  I had forgotten all about Peggy!   :beer:
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline RetBobbyMI

This poster is just so full of himself.  He ought to have his own forum, just to see his own BS is all its glory.  :th_10444:
"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid."  -- John Wayne
"Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.� ? Euripides, The Bacchae
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.� ? Laurence J. Peter, The Peter Principle
"A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand.� ? Bertrand Russell, A History of Western Philosophy

Offline RetBobbyMI

Its not hogwash, Despite your allies on the left/establishment putting out Trump Hit pieces 24/7 and push polls, the area where you had the most focused concentration of Anti-Trumps, the convention, does not have enough of your kind of Trump  despiseers to do anything.  That would have been the largest concentration of political junkies you could have mustered.   

The fact is the bogus polls do not work, Most people do not trust nor pay attention to or watch the news. And all your sources for info have been impeached, are not trusted and usually ignored. The fact you find yourselves still in small numbers in small online forums should tell you #nevertrump has become more of a fringe cult then mainstream.
If you don't like this forum for any reason, you're welcomed to leave, or are you just a Trumple maker?   :silly:  :silly:
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.� ? Laurence J. Peter, The Peter Principle
"A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand.� ? Bertrand Russell, A History of Western Philosophy

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
This poster is just so full of himself.  He ought to have his own forum, just to see his own BS is all its glory.  :th_10444:

Just like every other leftist agitator who tries to direct the conversation in the direction they want.
That's why I ignore it and suggest others do the same.

Offline mountaineer

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Mechanicos

If you don't like this forum for any reason, you're welcomed to leave, or are you just a Trumple maker?   :silly:  :silly:
Oh I like this forum, an owner is a Trump supporter. Just pointing out you belong to an ever shrinking fringe group now with backing from the Hillary camp and their media.

See, unless there is mental illness involved, there is a good possibility that the real Antis, not the Democrat ones pretending to be conservative, will wake up and act like mature adults before November.

When you can articulate with reason how the actions to destroy Trump do not result in Hillary winning then and only then will it seem to be anything but emotion driven anger underlying the savaging Trump on the forum day after day. 

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Oh I like this forum, an owner is a Trump supporter. Just pointing out you belong to an ever shrinking fringe group now with backing from the Hillary camp and their media.

See, unless there is mental illness involved, there is a good possibility that the real Antis, not the Democrat ones pretending to be conservative, will wake up and act like mature adults before November.

When you can articulate with reason how the actions to destroy Trump do not result in Hillary winning then and only then will it seem to be anything but emotion driven anger underlying the savaging Trump on the forum day after day.

Amen, brother!    :patriot:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
NOT going to happen. Anyone,including YOU that puts Israel or any other nation ahead of America that is an American citizen is a traitor to America. Deal with it.

BTW,while you are at it,you should change your screen name name to Israeli Cowboy to reflect your true nationality.

@Idaho_Cowboy

Well @sneakypete I'm disappointed. I was hoping we could come to a level of mutual respect. You are welcome to hold your beliefs, but you have no right to label those whose beliefs are consistent with the founding fathers as traitors. I call on you to retract your accusation against myself and @Mecanicos

A few words in my defense. It is the Bible that has taught me to be a Patriot; to be committed to my family and my country. My life verse is right there by my username and its equivalent in the cowboy code: “Ride for the brand,” and my brand is American you need not worry about that. God is not the God of the Jews alone and he does not dwell in Jerusalem yet. He dwells in my heart, I need not move anywhere to find Him.

You accuse me of not having a Patriotism that is separate from my faith. This is like accusing a fish of not breathing air, or accusing me of having a morality not shaped by my faith. To me it is an unknown concept; I have tried to let the Bible shape my life, that's what being a follower of Christ means.

This is not the forum for apologetics, though I'd be happy to PM you some info if you are truly interested. The founding father's started the second paragraph of the Declaration of Independence. We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.--That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, --That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness.

They considered God's existence and the rights he gave mankind a self-evident truth. The government they shaped honored that truth. For that they too were called Traitors; accused of putting their beliefs in that higher truth above their service to King George. American Patriotism is faithfulness to the people, the Republic, and the ideals that have allowed us to be free. The founders had to no blind loyalty to a government and neither do I. In America the Patriot is the one who can stand up and hold the government accountable for betraying our founding principles.

There is room in this country to worship God (or not) as you please, but bear in mind the founders and many great American's were men also men of Faith and I will not be ashamed to let God's word shape my belief's as they did.

"It is the duty of all nations to acknowledge the providence of Almighty God, to obey his will, to be grateful for His benefits, and humbly to implore His protection and favor." -George Washington.

"The Bible is the best of all books, for it is the word of God and teaches us the way to be happy in this world and in the next. Continue therefore to read it and to regulate your life by its precepts." -John Jay 

"A thorough knowledge of the Bible is worth more than a college education." -Theodore Roosevelt.

"Within the covers of the Bible are the answers for all the problems men face." - Ronald Reagan

"Sir, we are not weak if we make a proper use of those means which the God of nature hath placed in our power... Besides, sir, we shall not fight our battles alone. There is a just God who presides over the destinies of nation and who will raise up friends to fight our battles for us... Is life so dear, or peace so sweet to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!" - Patrick Henry

So I call on you, once again, to retract your statement. Or, if this be treason, make the most of it.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2016, 05:16:27 pm by Idaho_Cowboy »
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Really enjoyed reading that  @Idaho_Cowboy !!   :beer:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"

Well, the snarky answer is that actions to destroy Trump will not result in Hillary winning the election because he's going to win by a landslide anyway.  Isn't that what you've been telling everyone?

Leaving that aside, you're skipping one logical step.  There is a rational argument (which has been made here many times by a variety of posters) that a Hillary presidency fought tooth and nail by Republicans will be less damaging to the conservative cause than a Trump Presidency.  If someone believes that, then opposition to Trump is not based on pure emotion.

I personally don't find that argument convincing at this point, but it's certainly within the realm of reasoned disagreement.

Also, if you're going to play the "I'm more rational than you" card, you may wish to reconsider reflexively defending every single thing Trump says or does.   The inability of his supporters to see/acknowledge any of those flaws makes the prospect of his presidency that much more troubling to the rest of us.

I'm voting for him, but I'm not blind to all his flaws.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2016, 04:45:16 pm by Maj. Bill Martin »

Offline RetBobbyMI

I don't vote based on emotion, never have, never will.  Maybe you do.  I vote for a candidate, based on how they match my principles and their support of the constitution.  It they are not principled, an unindicted criminal, or running based on slanderous accusations of others, then they won't get my vote, PERIOD.  There is nothing emotions about that.  I have had almost 40 years "supporting and defending" the Constitution of the Unites States, and not about to stoop now to childish candidates who brush the constitution aside to run on emotions of others.

Oh and as for fringe group, who is it that can't poll better than 37 percent against a looser criminal?
« Last Edit: July 06, 2016, 04:46:15 pm by RetBobbyMI »

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
And according to your own instruction book,part of dealing with "his people" was to set them wandering in the desert for 40  years.

It's well worth noting, while the Children of Israel they were fed and given water by God. The bible says that God even preserved their clothing right down to their shoes. "Yea, forty years didst thou sustain them in the wilderness, so that they lacked nothing; their clothes waxed not old, and their feet swelled not." Nehemiah 9:21. They were freed from much of the toil of existence that the rest of the world endured. That alone, must have been very humbling.
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Offline Mechanicos

Well, the snarky answer is that actions to destroy Trump will not result in Hillary winning the election because he's going to win by a landslide anyway.  Isn't that what you've been telling everyone?

Leaving that aside, you're skipping one logical step.  There is a rational argument (which has been made here many times by a variety of posters) that a Hillary presidency fought tooth and nail by Republicans will be less damaging to the conservative cause than a Trump Presidency.  If someone believes that, then opposition to Trump is not based on pure emotion.

I personally don't find that argument convincing at this point, but it's certainly within the realm of reasoned disagreement.

Also, if you're going to play the "I'm more rational than you" card, you may wish to reconsider reflexively defending every single thing Trump says or does.   The inability of his supporters to see/acknowledge any of those flaws makes the prospect of his presidency that much more troubling to the rest of us.

I'm voting for him, but I'm not blind to all his flaws.
I do not defend everything Trump says. If you will note I get involved mostly where liberal dishonesty is spinning, changing editing or flat out lying about what was said by Trump. I do not like Marxists. Nor do I tolerate their lies even if those lies are being parroted by foolish people.

The most recent one: Trump made it clear he was not saying anything positive about the bad things Saddam had done, he focused on only one thing, Saddam killing terrorists with no fuss or mess. This was said in the context following discussion of Obama warning terrorists before we bombed them, not bombing them because of environmental concerns etc.

The issue was ONLY Killing terrorists without the PC BS we have now.   

YET what is it that this forum exploded with: The LIE Trump praised Saddam's bad things.

So dam right I will defend what he said there and go after the Left wing media and the ones parroting it just to create a meme to attack Trump with.

Offline Mechanicos

I don't vote based on emotion, never have, never will.  Maybe you do.  I vote for a candidate, based on how they match my principles and their support of the constitution.  It they are not principled, an unindicted criminal, or running based on slanderous accusations of others, then they won't get my vote, PERIOD.  There is nothing emotions about that.  I have had almost 40 years "supporting and defending" the Constitution of the Unites States, and not about to stoop now to childish candidates who brush the constitution aside to run on emotions of others.

Oh and as for fringe group, who is it that can't poll better than 37 percent against a looser criminal?
Way to change the subject to play a game. Who the hell cares or is telling you how you vote. The issue is the anti-Trump Activism in a Conservative channel to get good people to not oppose Hillary. And trying to get people to vote for a known impossible  winner is actively helping Hillary. Make no mistake about that. To deny that is dishonest. Just like a criminal conspiracy charge, its the overt act in furtherance that is the one that causes the problem not the sole individuals actions by themselves. 

So go ahead and vote for Micky Mouse, but stop the activism that has only one possible result which is helping Hillary win the white house and the subsequent destruction of all you claim to care about. 

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Just pointing out you belong to an ever shrinking fringe group now with backing from the Hillary camp and their media.

And I'm sure when this is all over in November you'll scurry back over to your normal home at DU and crow about how you schooled those stupid Conservative Rethuglicans.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline RetBobbyMI

Way to change the subject to play a game. Who the hell cares or is telling you how you vote. The issue is the anti-Trump Activism in a Conservative channel to get good people to not oppose Hillary. And trying to get people to vote for a known impossible  winner is actively helping Hillary. Make no mistake about that. To deny that is dishonest. Just like a criminal conspiracy charge, its the overt act in furtherance that is the one that causes the problem not the sole individuals actions by themselves. 

So go ahead and vote for Micky Mouse, but stop the activism that has only one possible result which is helping Hillary win the white house and the subsequent destruction of all you claim to care about.

Oh stop with the nonsense that anyone on this forum is supporting Hillary.  That is total fiction and you know it.  There is no need for you to play the reincarnation of Baghdad Bob, of course unless that is how you want to be remembered.  You know, if Micky Mouse were to be on the ballot, he'd likely get more votes than Hillary or Trump.