Author Topic: Palin Rips Never Trump Republicans: You Are Either With Us or Against Us"  (Read 29498 times)

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Trump was either first choice or second choice for the vast majority of Voters, so stop the lie he was rejected by most voters.
If I recall correctly, second place hasn't counted since the days when the candidate who came in second were elected VP. It may count in the apportionment of delegates, though in the primaries.

However no one votes for second place. They only vote for first place, so you don't get to add the two together. Trump got less than 50% of the primary vote, even with whatever crossovers he picked up in the open primaries.

100-(<50)=>50, therefore, the people who did not vote for Trump is >50%. If the people who did not vote for Trump were >50%, MOST voters rejected him.

Put that in your common core math pipe and smoke it.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Mechanicos

High school or less
47%
Some college
39%
College graduate
33%
Postgraduate
25%

His best performing group was "high school or less", the guys with the seven figure salaries, golden parachutes, and corner offices, right? Not so much.

And that is an exit poll snapshot of New Hampshire in February.

Now, going by the simple observation that most Trump supporters seem to be angry people, and most angry people have some reason to be that way, and most people are most resentful when they don't feel they are getting paid what they are worth, that leads back to the un/underemployed, a classic group of people who resent having been laid off and having to seek work below their skill level--especially resentful if they were replaced by some illegal alien or the plant was moved offshore because the company could make more money that way. One thing is certain, being un or under employed just doesn't pay as well.

But, dagnabit, that is logical, and I forgot. Some folks aren't interested in logic, just ballyhoo when they can cherry pick it, and that taken with a macro lens.

That was dumb. Ever hear of the 80/20 rule. The reason so many do not have degrees is because that's a reflection of the real world population.  Normally its about 20 percent have undergraduate, of them about 20 percent gets a post graduate, and of them about 20 percent go on to a doctorate. So Trump had a better then average cross section.  You got busted here, then doubled down on it.

Whats your next attempt at denigrating Trump supporters?

And dam right we are angry, any sane American is angry at whats happened to our country. We are in the edge of a civil war in case you have not noticed.

When you admit you messed up then we can address the lack of logic in your response.
Trump is for America First.
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Did you know that the word ‘gullible’ is not in the dictionary?

Isaiah 54:17

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
I would oppose Trump even if Ted Cruz endorsed him.

Ditto, even if Trump named Cruz as his VP choice. Sorry, I can not vote Trump whatsoever.

Heck even if the convention named Cruz as it's choice and Cruz named Trump as his VP choice I could not vote for that ticket.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2016, 02:56:04 am by Sighlass »
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Silver Pines

Palin was insignificant before the Primary began apart from her loyalists which are few and far in between now....... I suspect Trump's campaign thought she'd be a shot in the arm against Cruz. But it sure was note worthy Trump couldn't wait for her to get off stage when she endorsed him. That was just plain awful...again!

She looks insane.  And what's with all those tacky strings of sequins?  Good grief...

Silver Pines

Ditto, even if Trump named Cruz as his VP choice. Sorry, I can not vote Trump whatsoever.

Heck even if the convention named Cruz as it's choice and Cruz named Trump as his VP choice I could not vote for that ticket.

I agree.  Trump is not an option.

geronl

She looks insane.  And what's with all those tacky strings of sequins?  Good grief...

Palin lost millions of fans when she endorsed Trump, her Facebook lost more than a million "followers".

Offline Mechanicos

:silly: :silly: Sorry to inform you but your explanation is totally off base and does not reflect on the poll. It is saying that 75% of postgraduate are not trump supporters.
:bsflag:

I do not like snobs and thats what i hear coming from a couple here.
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Offline RetBobbyMI

I agree.  Trump is not an option.
There is an ever increasing number of neverTrumps and certainly neverClinton. So if Clinton can only pull in 50% of the Dems (ok maybe 60%) and Trump can only get 40 to 45% of Repubs, that leaves a huge electorate. If just the conservative anti Trumps could band together behind at single alt conservative, such as Castle, we could have a major impact on the outcome of the popular vote at least.
"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid."  -- John Wayne
"Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.� ? Euripides, The Bacchae
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.� ? Laurence J. Peter, The Peter Principle
"A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand.� ? Bertrand Russell, A History of Western Philosophy

Offline runnerrunner

She's right.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Mechanicos

There is an ever increasing number of neverTrumps and certainly neverClinton. So if Clinton can only pull in 50% of the Dems (ok maybe 60%) and Trump can only get 40 to 45% of Repubs, that leaves a huge electorate. If just the conservative anti Trumps could band together behind at single alt conservative, such as Castle, we could have a major impact on the outcome of the popular vote at least.

Actually its a diminishing number. What you think are new #neverTrump people are just more Democrats coming online to help Hilary's www.RepublicansAgainstTrump.com operation. You can spot them they argue liberal positions and play the race card. They also mirror the content of Hilary's attack ads.

Offline Smokin Joe

Whats your next attempt at denigrating Trump supporters?

These numbers are from the exit poll you linked. Don't throw poo at me for handing your own source back to you and questioning your conclusions from it, first off.

Secondly, I have had annual incomes ranging from 250K to 3K, and not necessarily in ascending order. I have had years where my work materially affected the outcome of $100 million in projects, and years when I kept the lawn mowed myself, with an old battered push reel mower.

I don't view money as a criterion for being a decent person. Mother Theresa wasn't rich in dollars, personally, and she'd be hard to beat as a human being goes. On the other end there's that Soros fellow who has gobs of money, but if he is buried in the earth will have to be weighed down or the very soil will spit him out for some of the things he has done.

So, I don't equate money/income with being good. Apparently, at least one Trump supporter does, because you seem to find it demeaning if folks aren't rich.

But all that aside, trying to guilt me over some imagined infraction or insult is only a way to dodge the fact that the poll you linked does not support the BS you were spewing.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

When you admit you messed up then we can address the lack of logic in your response.
Well, that'll be the day Hell is colder than North Dakota in January, so don't bother wasting my time with the lack of logic in your non sequitur response.

C S Lewis

Offline verga

I would oppose Trump even if Ted Cruz endorsed him.
I would then have to oppose Cruz for becoming a mind numbed Zombie.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Somewhere along the line she traded her brain for good looks.

Have you seen her lately? She's losing both IMO, brain and looks.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
Have you seen her lately? She's losing both IMO, brain and looks.

She's definitely taken on the glazed and crazed look. Her life has become a reality show and I don't think she knows the difference.

I suspected her attack on Cruz was based on the fact that Dakota Meyer endorsed Cruz while fighting for custody of his kid with Bristol Palin. After all it was Bristol Palin who originally attacked Ted Cruz for something he never said.

Jerry Springer would be proud.

geronl

"All the money Trump paid me has been well-invested in string cheese futures!"

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist

Offline Mechanicos

These numbers are from the exit poll you linked. Don't throw poo at me for handing your own source back to you and questioning your conclusions from it, first off.

Secondly, I have had annual incomes ranging from 250K to 3K, and not necessarily in ascending order. I have had years where my work materially affected the outcome of $100 million in projects, and years when I kept the lawn mowed myself, with an old battered push reel mower.

I don't view money as a criterion for being a decent person. Mother Theresa wasn't rich in dollars, personally, and she'd be hard to beat as a human being goes. On the other end there's that Soros fellow who has gobs of money, but if he is buried in the earth will have to be weighed down or the very soil will spit him out for some of the things he has done.

So, I don't equate money/income with being good. Apparently, at least one Trump supporter does, because you seem to find it demeaning if folks aren't rich.

But all that aside, trying to guilt me over some imagined infraction or insult is only a way to dodge the fact that the poll you linked does not support the BS you were spewing.

And you think that makes you special or superior? Just on this site there are at least 2 Trump supporters that have made more then you and do not go around with their nose in the air trolling for spiders like a snob looking down on the core Americans of this country.

And that was only one of many such exit polls. The fact is you were wrong, Trump pulls all demographics more then any other candidate running, That's a Fact. And it makes you look bad to try to stereotype Trumps supporters as just a bunch of angry rednecks.

Offline RetBobbyMI

Actually its a diminishing number. What you think are new #neverTrump people are just more Democrats coming online to help Hilary's www.RepublicansAgainstTrump.com operation. You can spot them they argue liberal positions and play the race card. They also mirror the content of Hilary's attack ads.
Your so called arguments are hogwash.  You espouse statistics with no backup or documentation, and if you do, you quote from the very same sources you denigrate other from using.  In any case, when both ends of the political spectrum (far left and conservative right) agree, which is seldom, there must be some truth in the arguments against Trump.
"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid."  -- John Wayne
"Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.� ? Euripides, The Bacchae
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.� ? Laurence J. Peter, The Peter Principle
"A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand.� ? Bertrand Russell, A History of Western Philosophy

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Last Edit: July 06, 2016, 01:45:59 pm by Weird Tolkienish Figure »

Offline Smokin Joe

And you think that makes you special or superior? Just on this site there are at least 2 Trump supporters that have made more then you and do not go around with their nose in the air trolling for spiders like a snob looking down on the core Americans of this country.

And that was only one of many such exit polls. The fact is you were wrong, Trump pulls all demographics more then any other candidate running, That's a Fact. And it makes you look bad to try to stereotype Trumps supporters as just a bunch of angry rednecks.
Special? No, it just indicates that money goes up, and income can go down, but neither should change the character of the individual involved. There are people out there who make a lot more a year than I ever made, but that's just money. It has diddley-squat to do with the character of the individual.
I have met low income people of impeccable character, and very well paid folks who were loathsome crooks. I have also met wealthy people of impeccable character and low dollar low-lifes, too. THat's why I say the money doesn't count.

You must be some sort of snob, projecting your snobbery into the statements of everyone on this board.

Jeeez, if we are sooo tedious, why don't you just pack your little ol' carpetbag and go somewhere else?

Now, to your worthless exit polls, Trump didn't pull 50%. That was the question, and not one category you put up did Trump pull 50%. According to my little ol' math lessons 50%+1 is a majority. Nope, so sorry, he didn't cut that mustard.

Trump supporters aren't just angry rednecks, Hell, I'm an angry redneck, but I'm not a Trump supporter. 40 years on oil rigs and you call me a snob? You are an idiot. And will be the first I try the ignore function out on. Good day.

C S Lewis