Author Topic: Palin Rips Never Trump Republicans: You Are Either With Us or Against Us"  (Read 29343 times)

Offline musiclady

:silly: :silly: Gets in the jorge bush crime family comments whenever he can. hates them as much as he hates israel.

And Christians......
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
Sarah Palin and Ann Coulter can mud wrestle for the title of Queen of the Aryan Brotherhood. :silly:

Offline musiclady

Back on topic. Apparently now, to oppose Trump is treason.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">GOP #NEVERTRUMP TRAITORS - HILLARY DELIGHTS IN YOU, FOR SHE CAN&#39;T WIN WITHOUT YOU

Ironic, tragic, but not... https://t.co/cZtHeyZ64S</p>— Sarah Palin (@SarahPalinUSA)

July 5, 2016

Now I've seen everything.

Sarah Palin, whom I used to respect, has called me a traitor.

Do these idiots ever consider that they are going to keep driving more people away from Trump with their hyperbolic absurdity??
« Last Edit: July 05, 2016, 09:24:42 pm by musiclady »

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">GOP #NEVERTRUMP TRAITORS - HILLARY DELIGHTS IN YOU, FOR SHE CAN&#39;T WIN WITHOUT YOU

Ironic, tragic, but not... https://t.co/cZtHeyZ64S</p>— Sarah Palin (@SarahPalinUSA)

July 5, 2016

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

She's just repeating what others here have said.  :whistle:
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Now I've seen everything.

Sarah Palin, whom I used to respect, has called me a traitor.

Do these idiots ever consider that they are going to keep driving more people away from Trump with their hyperbolic absurdity??

I have a hand written thank you note from her from the 2008 campaign. (not a form letter but an actual hand written letter). I think it is going to go on eBay. I may be able to get a few dollars for it to donate to the Libertarian party.

Offline Nickname

Sounds like someone's head is going to 'splodey.'

These people are insane if they think people who are not enthralled with Trump are going to change their minds by being called traitors.

It just makes people want to distance themselves even more from the lunacy.

Offline musiclady

I have a hand written thank you note from her from the 2008 campaign. (not a form letter but an actual hand written letter). I think it is going to go on eBay. I may be able to get a few dollars for it to donate to the Libertarian party.

:beer:

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs

Block letters or cursive?
"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, i have others." - Groucho Marx

geronl

crayon scribbles maybe

Online Right_in_Virginia

Trump is going to take on the Palin role after this election is over.  Even in defeat he will retain a loyal contingent of low income voters, dividing and embarrassing the party at random.

Relax @cato potatoe.  Trump's not going to lose.

Offline Cripplecreek

crayon scribbles maybe

So not quite Coulter scale crazy yet. (Smeared feces)

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
Relax @cato potatoe.  Trump's not going to lose.

Trump's not there to "win" either.

You bought into a stalking horse.

Congratulations.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline Ginger Republic

• HRH Archduchess Tamar de Bruce the Red, Guardian of Nirvana
  • Formerly known as Tamar1973

<script><blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">GOP #NEVERTRUMP TRAITORS - HILLARY DELIGHTS IN YOU, FOR SHE CAN&#39;T WIN WITHOUT YOU

July 5, 2016

This is how I responded on Twitter to Ms. Palin's rant.

http://<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Thanks for this hysterical slandering of fellow Americans. You're driving more reasonable people to #NeverTrump camp https://t.co/EPLY41fE3t</p>—; Ginger Monarch (@GingerRepublic)

July 5, 2016 <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
« Last Edit: July 05, 2016, 10:39:54 pm by Ginger Republic »
2016 shows that most so-called conservatives & liberals want a tyrant, not a leader; Americans want a monarchy, not a republic.

"Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost." John Quincy Adams

"Sometimes the only choices you have are bad ones but you still have to choose."The 12th Dr. Who

Offline Mechanicos

Congratulations.

@Right_in_Virginia
The master of always wrong predictions has spoken...

:mauslaff:
Trump is for America First.
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Did you know that the word ‘gullible’ is not in the dictionary?

Isaiah 54:17

Silver Pines

July 5, 2016

Bite me, Sarah.

She sounds frantic to me.   Doesn't she believe in the unstoppable Trump train anymore?

Silver Pines

Trump is going to take on the Palin role after this election is over.  Even in defeat he will retain a loyal contingent of low income voters, dividing and embarrassing the party at random.

Oh, he'll achieve martyr status even though he's still alive. 

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.

Cursive. Pretty nice handwriting actually.

Offline Cripplecreek

Congratulations.

He's not even trying.

We had a republican state legislator get caught setting up and supporting his "opposition" for a run a few years ago. The democrats were enraged not that I can blame them but it was completely legal despite being unethical as hell. Naturally they transferred their rage to the AG and SOS when they refused to go after him for not committing a crime. Pretty much everybody did denounce it.

Offline Mechanicos

What a way to insult the largest group of Republican voters ever in the party history. Guess this is an example of those superior principles we keep getting told about...
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

geronl

He's not even trying.

We had a republican state legislator get caught setting up and supporting his "opposition" for a run a few years ago. The democrats were enraged not that I can blame them but it was completely legal despite being unethical as hell. Naturally they transferred their rage to the AG and SOS when they refused to go after him for not committing a crime. Pretty much everybody did denounce it.

There was an African dictator who finally gave in to multiparty democracy. He soon had helped form dozens of them and gave them public funds too. He so divided the opposition into so many parties that he was a shoo-in for re-election. ta-da, now he's a legitimate, elected ruler.

Offline roamer_1

There was an African dictator who finally gave in to multiparty democracy. He soon had helped form dozens of them and gave them public funds too. He so divided the opposition into so many parties that he was a shoo-in for re-election. ta-da, now he's a legitimate, elected ruler.

Almost a perfect description of a Republican primary, that.

When will folks understand that it is adherence to Conservative principle that causes us to become united, and nothing else will do.  It is always compromise and pragmatism that defeats us, especially in the primary... And defeat in theprimary nearly always transmits to defeat in the general.

@Cripplecreek

Silver Pines

What a way to insult the largest group of Republican voters ever in the party history. Guess this is an example of those superior principles we keep getting told about...

Is low-income an insult in your book, or something to be ashamed of?  Why?

Offline sinkspur

The Trump voters were not the largest group of Republican voters in party history.  Trump got 14 million, everybody else got 17 million. 

So "everybody else" is the largest group.   And the demographic of Trump voters is pretty much on target.

Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline Mechanicos

Is low-income an insult in your book, or something to be ashamed of?  Why?

Oh no, it was meant as one tho by the high and mighty "principled" one who used the term. Why don't you ask him?

Offline Cripplecreek

Almost a perfect description of a Republican primary, that.

When will folks understand that it is adherence to Conservative principle that causes us to become united, and nothing else will do.  It is always compromise and pragmatism that defeats us, especially in the primary... And defeat in theprimary nearly always transmits to defeat in the general.

@Cripplecreek

Just look at the way the GOP behaved toward Todd Aiken who didn't attack anyone in 2012 compared to the way the GOP kept their mouth shut about Trump's behavior this time. Scott Brown was among the most vocal about how Todd Aiken needed to get out of that race but was among the first to kiss Trump's ass and remain firmly attached.

The GOP was always Johnny on the spot to shut down birtherism when Obama eligibility was questioned. Not a peep when Trump and his toadies spewed their birther BS about Cruz.

When Trump questioned Rafael Cruz's commitment to Christianity, not a peep. When Trump spread his Friend's National Enquirer about Ted Cruz and his Mistresses, not a word out of the GOP. And then Donald Trump went wildly off the rails and when where no man has gone before and accused Rafael Cruz of being involved in the Kennedy assassination. That one even brought a gasp of horror out of the democrats but the GOP was apparently OK with it.

Personally I think the GOP just wants what the democrats have which is a mindless unquestioning voter base and Trump voters certainly fit the bill. He can get caught or admit lying to his voters repeatedly but they ignore it and still cling to the "Lyin Ted" mantra like morons.