Author Topic: Palin Rips Never Trump Republicans: You Are Either With Us or Against Us"  (Read 29391 times)

Offline Suppressed

Yet, In battle ground states where Hilary has spent tens of millions to Trump's zero Trump is tied or ahead of Hillary.

Yes, that illustrates how Hillary is a bad candidate who could have been easily beaten by a conservative if not for the Trump (i.e., Hillary) supporters.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2016, 01:55:41 pm by Suppressed »
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

Who knows, but after this election, I hope we learned about appointing people as the next 'savior' of the conservative cause..

Well,to be fair to the people that supported her at first,including me,she seemed like Barry Goldwater compared to McLunatic,and she did talk the talk. She eventually morphed into a prettier and slightly more feminine Boy Jorge Bush  after McLunatic kept slapping her down and apologizing for her conservative statements,though.

I guess it would be fair to say she started off as a conservative because that is what she believed in,but McLunatic and the RNC convinced her she needed to be a modern day Dim to be politically relevant,so she gave up her convictions for fame and fortune.

Yeah,it still makes her slightly less moral than a street whore because all a street whore sells is her physical self. Palin sold her soul.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Henry Noel

Yeah,it still makes her slightly less moral than a street whore because all a street whore sells is her physical self. Palin sold her soul.

Either one will leave you with a disease.
Gee, it feels great to be a gangster!

Offline Henry Noel

I'm going out on a limb but I think she never had any values...

Children usually end up perpetuating their parents' values. Sometimes they undergo a short period of rebellion, but almost always go back to the values they learned by observing their parents over the course of a lengthy childhood.
Gee, it feels great to be a gangster!

Offline East of the Beast

I never supported that bubble brain quitter.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

@mlizzy. @Right_in_Virginia

Why would I join a movement so lacking in integrity, class, and American values?

I don't know ... please don't ask me to explain why you're participating in #NeverTrump.   :shrug:

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
I don't know ... please don't ask me to explain why you're participating in #NeverTrump.   :shrug:

Nice twist. 
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline r9etb

Who knows, but after this election, I hope we learned about appointing people as the next 'savior' of the conservative cause..

Yeah, but it's so much easier to rely upon an appointed savior, than to do the hard work ourselves.  (And I count myself among the sinners on the latter point.)

Online Hoodat

I used to be a Palin supporter.   Now I wonder if she ever had any values.  She's abandoned her young children for the limelight.

The part that baffle me the most is this: 
As the mother of a Down's child, how can she support someone who openly mocks handicapped people?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Timber Rattler

• Conservative Purist and Patriot
OK Sarah, I'm against you.  Now sit down and shut up.
aka "nasty degenerate SOB," "worst of the worst at Free Republic," "Garbage Troll," "Neocon Warmonger," "Filthy Piece of Trash," "damn $#%$#@!," "Silly f'er," "POS," "war pig," "neocon scumbag," "insignificant little ankle nipper," "@ss-clown," "neocuck," "termite," "Uniparty Deep stater," "Never Trump sack of dog feces," "avid Bidenista," "filthy Ukrainian," "war whore," "fricking chump," psychopathic POS, and depraved SOB.

"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act."  ---George Orwell

"If you want peace, prepare for war." ---Flavius Vegetius Renatus

Silver Pines

The part that baffle me the most is this: 
As the mother of a Down's child, how can she support someone who openly mocks handicapped people?

Wow, I never even considered that before, but you're right.  I'd love to hear her attempt at an explanation.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
How I feel about Trump is irrelevant, I'm against Palin.  Except the part where she makes me a sandwich, I'm OK with that.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

geronl

Trump is the Anti-Reagan. .

He ran full-page newspaper ads against Reagan policies. He called Reagan a "con-man who didn't deliver the goods"....

Offline musiclady

Wow, I never even considered that before, but you're right.  I'd love to hear her attempt at an explanation.

You know what she would say.  She'd say he was just pretending to be nervous, and then attack everyone who saw what he really was doing when he mocked a handicapped man.

IOW, she will lie to protect her hero and continue to be a mindless lackey defending the indefensible.

It's what they all do.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

geronl

Dear Sally Parin,

You should have figured this out by now.

We Are Conservatives Against Trump - CATs- and yes, we are against Trump.

Offline Mechanicos

Dear Sally Parin,

You should have figured this out by now.

We Are Conservatives Against Trump - CATs- and yes, we are against Trump.
In case you did not notice Conservatives are for Trump. Much more so then the ones who want to hurt the mean man regardless of the consequences to conservatism and America.
Trump is for America First.
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Did you know that the word ‘gullible’ is not in the dictionary?

Isaiah 54:17

Offline uglybiker

He ran full-page newspaper ads against Reagan policies. He called Reagan a "con-man who didn't deliver the goods"....
It'd be fun to post those ads somewhere just to throw it back in their faces. :smokin:
nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-BATMAN!!!

Offline driftdiver

In case you did not notice Conservatives are for Trump. Much more so then the ones who want to hurt the mean man regardless of the consequences to conservatism and America.

:silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly:

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready

Then you have nothing to worry about from those of us who intend to hurt any chance Trump has of getting into the Office.

You people are the ones who created the consequences of rendering Conservatism irrelevant given your trashing of every Conservative in the race to push Trump as your prince.

Now you are busy redefining Conservatism into an image of Trump.

Real Conservatives actually know what real Conservatism looks and sounds like and your prince is no Conservative depite the fact you have put lipstick on your pig and paraded him in front of us as such.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

geronl

It'd be fun to post those ads somewhere just to throw it back in their faces. :smokin:

$100,000 in 1987 for this one

Offline driftdiver

And here we've been told that Trump is the next Reagan.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

What color is the sky on your home world?

Did you ride Unicorns to school?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Quote from: geronl link=topic=214299.msg951588#msg951588repdate=1467583451

Ok,he is 100 percent on target with that one,and doesn't even take it far enough. Not only do we defend those people for free,but WE PAY THEM FOR THE "PRIVILEGE" by leasing/renting the land and ports where we have bases,and by paying them for any damages our preparedness operations cost in road damage,sign/traffic light removal and replacement,environmental damage clean-up,etc,etc,etc.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.

Do you have a link to that one? I can't see the image.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

geronl

Ok,he is 100 percent on target with that one,and doesn't even take it far enough. Not only do we defend those people for free,but WE PAY THEM FOR THE "PRIVILEGE" by leasing/renting the land and ports where we have bases,and by paying them for any damages our preparedness operations cost in road damage,sign/traffic light removal and replacement,environmental damage clean-up,etc,etc,etc.

It was 1987, Reagan was retiring soon. Seems kind of pointless.