Author Topic: Palin Rips Never Trump Republicans: You Are Either With Us or Against Us"  (Read 29507 times)

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
@sneakypete

The only way to stay in the public eye is to keep saying stupid shit and getting "news" coverage.
That, and insulting and slandering his opponents got him media dominance during the primaries.

While that circus may have been great sport for the Liberal media, it won't carry the day against the Liberal candidate, because it won't work the same way. If he wants ad time for the General, he's going to have to shell out. Money talks, BS walks...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Mechanicos

That, and insulting and slandering his opponents got him media dominance during the primaries.

While that circus may have been great sport for the Liberal media, it won't carry the day against the Liberal candidate, because it won't work the same way. If he wants ad time for the General, he's going to have to shell out. Money talks, BS walks...
Yet, In battle ground states where Hilary has spent tens of millions to Trump's zero Trump is tied or ahead of Hillary.
Trump is for America First.
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Did you know that the word ‘gullible’ is not in the dictionary?

Isaiah 54:17

Offline Smokin Joe

Yet, In battle ground states where Hilary has spent tens of millions to Trump's zero Trump is tied or ahead of Hillary.
We'll see how long that lasts, won't we? Hillary hasn't started on Trump, she was going after the Bern. When the hard Left gets their feces consolidated, and after the Conventions, watch the polls.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline sinkspur

Nope.

First Read: Clinton Maintains Edge in New NBC Battleground Map

http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/first-read/first-read-clinton-maintains-edge-new-nbc-battleground-map-n602306
« Last Edit: July 03, 2016, 01:53:27 am by sinkspur »
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
We'll see how long that lasts, won't we? Hillary hasn't started on Trump, she was going after the Bern. When the hard Left gets their feces consolidated, and after the Conventions, watch the polls.

Yup, just last week my Sanders supporting brother in law was posting anti Hillary memes all over the internet. Today his memes are all pro Hillary.

Offline Mechanicos

I love to mess with people who believe in polls...

Trump is for America First.
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Did you know that the word ‘gullible’ is not in the dictionary?

Isaiah 54:17

Offline sinkspur

West Virginia has 5 electoral votes and has been a red state for the last 5 electoral cycles.  So not sure what you're trying to prove.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline Smokin Joe

:silly: ROTFLMAO!

I don't believe in polls. They are either measures of where the next propaganda putsch needs to concentrate for the media to achieve their desired result, or an attempt to get the herd to close in and change its mind. I'm not buying either.

Just wait for it, I told you what was going to happen. Considering neither convention has been held (which was one of the conditions of my previous post), the polls are meaningless in light of that prediction. Get back to me in August.

C S Lewis

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
How so? Articulate how the #neverTrump plan to Dump Trump is not suicide for the GOP thus ensuring a Hilary win?
Most any other candidate polls far more favorably in the general election against Clinton than Trump does. Of Trump's two most recent opponents, Kasich easily trounces her and Cruz would narrowly win.

Trump has consistently trailed in the vast majority of independent polls there are against Clinton. Apples to apples, Trump is the worst general election candidate.

Dumping Trump at the convention in favor of a more reputable choice would take votes away from ones that will either stay home out of disgust for both Trump and Clinton or will be voting third party in protest, more than overwhelming the "Republicans" who hijacked the wilting GOP to force Trump upon it and would throw a temper tantrum if he's stopped. Independents are the fastest growing political affiliation in America.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
(shows picture of West Virginia Democrat exit poll)
Yes, West Virginia's Democrats, the same state that gave over 40% of its primary vote to Keith Russell Judd, a convicted felon sitting in prison, the last election cycle, solely because he wasn't Barack Obama.

Somehow I don't think their views reflect the party as a whole. But keep on cherry-picking.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

The game changes once he is the actual nominee. No more even semi-friendly press mostly ignoring his brain farts and the diarrhea bubbling out of his mouth. He is going to get absolutely hammered as the media plays "whack a mole" with him every time that orange possum on his head breaks the surface.

Truthfully,he will be lucky if he can even buy any prime time advertising on teebee.  I suspect that Bubbette! and the DNC already have a done deal on her campaign buying up all the required political media time. Who is he going to complain to,the Obomber administration? 

IF Bubba Bill is in charge on the DNC side,they will probably allow Trump enough media face time to keep him in the running and looking foolish because they aren't going to want him to drop out too soon and end up having to face someone like Cruz. If he doesn't drop out until late summer,chances are nobody will be willing to step forward to be the sacrificial lamb. Bubbette! will have a lead that will be insurmountable by then.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Yes, West Virginia's Democrats, the same state that gave over 40% of its primary vote to Keith Russell Judd, a convicted felon sitting in prison, the last election cycle, solely because he wasn't Barack Obama.

Somehow I don't think their views reflect the party as a whole. But keep on cherry-picking.

BTW,I think the alleged Republicans should run the guy in your avatar. He clearly looks brighter and more personable than any alleged Republican candidate since Regan ended his second term,and going up against Bubbette!,I think he would have a real shot.

*I'D* vote for him before I would vote for either Trump or Bubbette.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Ginger Republic

• HRH Archduchess Tamar de Bruce the Red, Guardian of Nirvana
  • Formerly known as Tamar1973
I'm almost ashamed of how thrilled I was when McCain picked her.  I don't know if she was empty headed and putting on a show in 2008, but she certainly failed to build on the potential I thought she had.

She's such an embarrassment............   **nononono*

Even though she has turned out to be a vacuous Barbie, she is still a better POTUS candidate than McCain.
2016 shows that most so-called conservatives & liberals want a tyrant, not a leader; Americans want a monarchy, not a republic.

"Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost." John Quincy Adams

"Sometimes the only choices you have are bad ones but you still have to choose."The 12th Dr. Who

Offline Ginger Republic

• HRH Archduchess Tamar de Bruce the Red, Guardian of Nirvana
  • Formerly known as Tamar1973
His supporters were being 'politically correct' before, because they thought they had to, but they never liked it.  Trump has shown them that they do not have to be politically correct.

So now you see them as they are in private.  Mean, spiteful, hate-filled, bigoted wretches that want *revenge* for every perceived slight. Much like Robespierre and the French Reign of Terror.

Trump and his Trumpets certainly have more in common with Robespierre and the French Reign of Terror than they do with George Washington or Ronald Reagan.
2016 shows that most so-called conservatives & liberals want a tyrant, not a leader; Americans want a monarchy, not a republic.

"Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost." John Quincy Adams

"Sometimes the only choices you have are bad ones but you still have to choose."The 12th Dr. Who

Offline DB

Trump and his Trumpets certainly have more in common with Robespierre and the French Reign of Terror than they do with George Washington or Ronald Reagan.

Trump is the Anti-Reagan. They have nothing in common. Reagan was always polite and thoughtful even when he was handing you your head. Reagan had core principles that drove policy and it was obvious. He didn't blow with the wind and he recognized evil and made no bones about it. Trump has repeatedly admired truly evil people because they were "leaders" and demonstrated the use of power. Leading is not about demonstrating the use of power. Power is a means not an end for a true leader.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2016, 04:21:27 am by DB »

Offline RetBobbyMI

The GOP can have Trump and all his RINO friends. They are a dead party now anyway and have been for the last 2 (at least) election cycles.
"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid."  -- John Wayne
"Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.� ? Euripides, The Bacchae
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.� ? Laurence J. Peter, The Peter Principle
"A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand.� ? Bertrand Russell, A History of Western Philosophy

Offline Hoodat

Tied or ahead in what?  Polls?  Or are you just making up crap again?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Rivergirl

Sarah, you abandoned your family to become a camp follower.
Your family values were for sale to the highest bidder. 
Your kids and their kids have my sympathy.
Stop waving goodbye to your loved ones and start saying hello, I'm home.

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
Good to know what most Cruz supporters think, @mlizzy.   

Now let's see what they do.

@mlizzy. @Right_in_Virginia

What they do?    Anyone I vote for has to earn that vote.  Trump and most of his supporters have done nothing but insult me, supporters of other candidates, and the other leading candidates.   Trump and his supporters have never apologized for the blatant and outrageous lies told about Cruz and other candidates.

Why would I join a movement so lacking in integrity, class, and American values?
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
@mlizzy. @Right_in_Virginia

What they do?    Anyone I vote for has to earn that vote.  Trump and most of his supporters have done nothing but insult me, supporters of other candidates, and the other leading candidates.   Trump and his supporters have never apologized for the blatant and outrageous lies told about Cruz and other candidates.

Why would I join a movement so lacking in integrity, class, and American values?

Skipping debates and refusing to provide tax info is no different than skipping a job interview and refusing to provide a resume.

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
Sarah, you abandoned your family to become a camp follower.
Your family values were for sale to the highest bidder. 
Your kids and their kids have my sympathy.
Stop waving goodbye to your loved ones and start saying hello, I'm home.

I used to be a Palin supporter.   Now I wonder if she ever had any values.  She's abandoned her young children for the limelight. 
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline kevindavis007

Those are core Conservative values... Integrity, class and American values..
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Ronald Reagan: “Rather than...talking about putting up a fence, why don’t we work out some recognition of our mutual problems and make it possible for them to come here legally with a work permit…earning here they pay taxes here.”

Offline kevindavis007

I used to be a Palin supporter.   Now I wonder if she ever had any values.  She's abandoned her young children for the limelight.

I'm going out on a limb but I think she never had any values...
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Ronald Reagan: “Rather than...talking about putting up a fence, why don’t we work out some recognition of our mutual problems and make it possible for them to come here legally with a work permit…earning here they pay taxes here.”

Oceander

I'm going out on a limb but I think she never had any values...

I think she had values, but she eventually betrayed them for celebrity.

Offline kevindavis007

I think she had values, but she eventually betrayed them for celebrity.

Who knows, but after this election, I hope we learned about appointing people as the next 'savior' of the conservative cause..