Author Topic: Battleground bloodbath: Clinton leads Trump in 7 swing states  (Read 1950 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.politico.com/blogs/swing-states-2016-election/2016/06/clinton-trump-swing-state-poll-224923

Battleground bloodbath: Clinton leads Trump in 7 swing states

By Louis Nelson

06/29/16 08:14 AM EDT

Hillary Clinton is polling higher than Donald Trump in seven swing states, holding leads ranging from four to 17 percentage points, according to a new poll released Wednesday.

Of the seven states polled by Ballotpedia, Clinton’s lead was smallest in Iowa, where registered voters who responded to the poll preferred her by just four points. The former secretary of state’s largest lead came in Michigan, a traditionally Democratic-leaning state where Trump has said he could compete in November. Clinton leads the Manhattan billionaire there by 17 points, 50 percent to 33 percent.

Clinton also holds double-digit leads in Florida (14 points), Pennsylvania (14 points) and North Carolina (10 points) over Trump. Respondents preferred her to Trump by nine points in Ohio and seven points in Virginia.

Clinton maintained her advantage when respondents were offered a third option, Libertarian candidate Gary Johnson, although her leads shifted slightly. In a three-way race, Clinton’s lead among those polled dropped to just three points in Iowa and six points in North Carolina. But Johnson’s introduction as an option actually grew the former secretary of state’s lead to 15 points and eight points in Pennsylvania and Virginia, respectively.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/blogs/swing-states-2016-election/2016/06/clinton-trump-swing-state-poll-224923#ixzz4CyXLupol

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Just_Victor

Re: Battleground bloodbath: Clinton leads Trump in 7 swing states
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2016, 01:41:52 pm »

Part of me still wants to care about Trump winning in the general election, but I'm rapidly approaching the "not my circus, not my monkeys," train of thought.

If all I want is a warm feeling, I should just wet my pants.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2016, 02:38:15 pm »
Part of me still wants to care about Trump winning in the general election, but I'm rapidly approaching the "not my circus, not my monkeys," train of thought.

Thanks so much for sharing @Just_Victor. :whistle:

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2016, 02:40:25 pm »
Just another reason the RNC needs to sink every cent into tightly contested House and Senate races, and not a dime for Orange Julious.  POTUS race is lost....let's save the country by saving congress.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2016, 02:41:03 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Just_Victor

If all I want is a warm feeling, I should just wet my pants.

Offline Eowyn

• Don't blame me, I voted for Ted Cruz.
« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2016, 02:47:17 pm »
Just another reason the RNC needs to sink every cent into tightly contested House and Senate races, and not a dime for Orange Julious.  POTUS race is lost....let's save the country by saving congress.

I TOTALLY agree.

Offline For-Q-Clinton

« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2016, 04:55:08 pm »
The Trumpsters said Polls matter when he was winning by HUUUUGE margins in the GOP primaries.  I wonder if they think they still matter?

It's time to jump off the Trump train(wreck) and vote Libertarian and really take our country back.  libertarian at the federal level is the best solution...then vote conservative at the state level.  Move power back to the states!

Offline For-Q-Clinton

« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2016, 04:58:22 pm »

The RNC shouldn't have to give Trump any money or support him in anyway financially.  Remember Trump ran on the fact that no one controls him because he doesn't take big money.  Let him run his campaign on a shoestring budget...maybe he will get more votes than the Libertarian candidate, but I say we vote Libertarian and send the GOP and DNC a real message.  Also encourage rats that hate Hillary but liked sanders to vote Libertarian--we could get this to a 3 way race.

Offline LadyLiberty

« Reply #8 on: June 29, 2016, 05:38:49 pm »

It's all we can do at this point.

geronl

« Reply #9 on: June 29, 2016, 05:39:11 pm »
Trump is destroying the Republican Party.

I'm going to need more popcorn

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #10 on: June 29, 2016, 05:41:56 pm »

:thumbsup3:

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #11 on: June 29, 2016, 05:58:22 pm »

And saving the very people that gave Barry/liberals every one of his/their major issues for their entire majority, kept Bhoner in power way pat his prime, sided with Dems over Cochran and trashed Cruz for standing up to Obama RE the budget etc...is good why exactly?

I see no difference between that and Harry Reid/Pelosi.

Offline Mechanicos

« Reply #12 on: June 29, 2016, 06:02:15 pm »
From the site that this article says is the ones who created this poll.

Evolving Strategies is a clinical data science firm. We use experiments and artificial intelligence to modify (not just predict) human behavior — we get more people to do what you need them to do.
http://www.evolving-strategies.com/

Trump is for America First.
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Did you know that the word ‘gullible’ is not in the dictionary?

Isaiah 54:17

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #13 on: June 29, 2016, 06:36:21 pm »
From Nate Silver at 538:

Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline Mechanicos

« Reply #14 on: June 29, 2016, 06:38:24 pm »
Yep by the time of the convention the Bogus polls will have Trump in Negative numbers hoping to sway delegates to get rid of him.
Trump is for America First.
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Did you know that the word ‘gullible’ is not in the dictionary?

Isaiah 54:17

Offline GrouchoTex

« Reply #15 on: June 29, 2016, 06:43:27 pm »
I am still not 100% convinced that they both will still be in the race come November