Author Topic: Obama Did Not Ask for an Intel Brief the Day After the Benghazi Attack  (Read 647 times)

rangerrebew

Obama Did Not Ask for an Intel Brief the Day After the Benghazi Attack
Posted on June 28, 2016   

And other revelations from the House Select Committee’s report.

Weekly Standard, by Stephen F. Hayes, June 28, 2016:

Among the many revelations that will emerge from the voluminous majority report of the Benghazi Select Committee when it is released Tuesday is this one: Barack Obama skipped his daily intelligence briefing one day after the Benghazi attacks on September 11, 2012. The president’s briefer handed a written copy of the presidential daily briefing to a White House usher and then briefed Jack Lew, who was then serving as White House chief of staff. But Obama, who sometimes avails himself of the oral briefing that is offered along the written intelligence product, did not ask for such a briefing the day after the attacks on U.S. facilities in Libya.

https://counterjihadreport.com/2016/06/28/obama-did-not-ask-for-an-intel-brief-the-day-after-the-benghazi-attack/

READ MORE
« Last Edit: June 28, 2016, 04:24:15 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline GrouchoTex

I had heard that he misses over 60% of them.
He thinks he is too smart and knows the answers already, so he didn't take the morning "FYEO" security briefings.
This should have been hammered home in 2012, but, alas, it was not the case.

Offline don-o

• Worldview Moderator
  • FR Class of '98
I am going to try to read the whole report. Anyone else?

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Obama probably had a tee time. :peeonobama:
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline rb224315

• Custom Title goes here
  • Personal Text goes here
He thinks he is too smart and knows the answers already, so he didn't take the morning "FYEO" security briefings.

He also knows that the daily briefings will be chock full of unflattering information about Islamic radicals.  For one who is in denial about the existence of such radicals, such reports must either be very thin or full of lies.
rb224315:  just another "Creepy-ass Cracka".

Offline mountaineer

I understand he would rather sleep in, do his "work out" (not sure what that means or whether it involves Reggie Love), hit the links or just about anything other than his job. A 10 a.m. briefing is just too much trouble for His Hineyness.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org