Author Topic: Trump Lashes Out At George Will For Leaving The GOP, Will’s Response Priceless  (Read 1383 times)

Offline don-o

• Worldview Moderator
  • FR Class of '98
Trump Lashes Out At George Will For Leaving The GOP, Will’s Response Priceless

http://brewminate.com/trump-lashes-out-at-george-will-for-leaving-the-gop-wills-response-priceless/

Cut to the chase:

After returning back to the United States from Scotland, however, Donald Trump couldn’t hold his tongue and threw a hissy fit on Twitter about Will dumping the party because of him.

“George Will, one of the most overrated political pundits (who lost his way long ago), has left the Republican Party,” Trump wrote. “He’s made many bad calls.”

And George Will had no problem responding by taking a shot at Trump’s knowledge and intelligence.

“He has an advantage on me, because he can say everything he knows about any subject in 140 characters and I can’t.”

Here’s the video via YouTube.

exc

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
George Will did indeed lose his way quite some time ago, and I was under the impression he never was a Republican much less a conservative.

:smokin:

geronl

George Will did indeed lose his way quite some time ago, and I was under the impression he never was a Republican much less a conservative.

:smokin:

He is still more conservative than Trump

Offline r9etb

“He has an advantage on me, because he can say everything he knows about any subject in 140 characters and I can’t.”

That's going to sting for a long time.  So much for Trump.

Offline DB

http://brewminate.com/trump-lashes-out-at-george-will-for-leaving-the-gop-wills-response-priceless/

Cut to the chase:

After returning back to the United States from Scotland, however, Donald Trump couldn’t hold his tongue and threw a hissy fit on Twitter about Will dumping the party because of him.

“George Will, one of the most overrated political pundits (who lost his way long ago), has left the Republican Party,” Trump wrote. “He’s made many bad calls.”

And George Will had no problem responding by taking a shot at Trump’s knowledge and intelligence.

exc

Coming from the guy that has been a Democrat and Reform party member how many times? You just can't make this stuff up...

Oceander

Offline Right_in_Virginia

George Will:  "Nothing Says Conservative Like Voting For Hillary Clinton!"

Right on .... Right on!!!

:hands:    :hands:

Offline Ghost Bear

• Not an actual picture of me

OK, so you say that by not voting for Donald Trump I'm actually voting for Hillary Clinton. But, since I'm not voting for Hillary Clinton then I must be actually be voting for Donald Trump. But since I'm not voting for either one, that must mean I'm actually voting for both.

In the logic of Trump Supporters, 0 = 2.   **nononono*
« Last Edit: June 28, 2016, 03:24:59 pm by Bear_in_RoseBear »
Let it burn.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.

Nothing says Conservative like giving Hillary Clinton $250,000, saying she 'would make a great president or vice president', calling her 'terrific', and saying her husband was his favorite President.

Offline MACVSOG68

Regardless of how one feels about Trump, taking on George Will is a fool's errand.  Will probably forgot more about conservatism yesterday than Trump...or most of the GOP candidates ever knew, Gingrich perhaps excepted, and I don't think Will forgets much.
It's the Supreme Court nominations!

OK, so you say that by not voting for Donald Trump I'm actually voting for Hillary Clinton. But, since I'm not voting for Hillary Clinton then I must be actually be voting for Donald Trump.

Nah.. you're too clever by half @Bear-in_RoseBear.

Vote for Donald Trump or elect Hillary Clinton.  It is this simple, even if you don't agree or like it.   :shrug:

Nothing says Conservative like giving Hillary Clinton $250,000, saying she 'would make a great president or vice president', calling her 'terrific', and saying her husband was his favorite President.

Nope, not even close @AbaraXas.  Nothing says conservative like not voting for Donald Trump and electing Hillary Clinton.

And you know it.

Offline Ghost Bear

• Not an actual picture of me

Vote for Donald Trump or elect Hillary Clinton.  It is this simple, even if you don't agree or like it.   :shrug:

Edited to remove a personal attack
« Last Edit: June 28, 2016, 04:03:14 pm by Bear_in_RoseBear »
Let it burn.

Offline skeeter

Cut to the chase:

exc

Yeah, the old Twitter beatdown was only going to work for so long. Donald will need another medium and soon. Maybe Snapchat.

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15

Wow! I didn't know he had all that power. @Bear_in_RoseBear, don't mess this up the world depends on you and you alone man!
« Last Edit: June 28, 2016, 04:15:25 pm by Idaho_Cowboy »
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
I don't think a guy who was a registered Democrat for the first four years of Obama, said Bill Clinton was a good president, and praised Hillary's job as Secretary of State has any right to talk about who lost their way long ago.
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire

Trump can't beat Hillary even if he wanted too.

Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Nope, not even close @AbaraXas.  Nothing says conservative like not voting for Donald Trump and electing Hillary Clinton.

And you know it.

LOL, bless your cute little heart.

These responses are starting to remind me of that old coding script every little 7 year old kid learned.
10 type "not voting for Trump is electing Hillary"
20 goto 10"

Offline driftdiver

LOL, bless your cute little heart.

These responses are starting to remind me of that old coding script every little 7 year old kid learned.
10 type "not voting for Trump is electing Hillary"
20 goto 10"

There is a reason Trump talks at the 4th grade level during his speeches.

Trump can't beat Hillary even if he wanted too.

and the thought of your girl winning must make you pretty happy.   :shrug:

Offline driftdiver

and the thought of your girl winning must make you pretty happy.   :shrug:

My girl isn't running.  But you knew that and chose to go with the snide remark yet again.   No surprise

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter

No, it's even simpler than that.  Nominate Trump and you get Clinton as the next President.   

If you oppose Hillary, you must be #NeverTrump.   
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
Nothing says conservative like not voting for Donald Trump and electing Hillary Clinton.

And you know it.

Nothing says conservative like denying Trump the nomination,  so he can no longer enable Clinton's election.

And you know it.   
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline RoosGirl

Guess he won't be getting an invite to speak at the convention.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member