Author Topic: Rangel: No Guns For Law-Abiding Constituents But I ‘Deserve–Need’ Police Protection [AUDIO]  (Read 832 times)

rangerrebew

Rangel: No Guns For Law-Abiding Constituents But I ‘Deserve–Need’ Police Protection [AUDIO]
Photo of Kerry Picket
Kerry Picket
Reporter
4:11 PM 06/22/2016
 g)

WASHINGTON — New York Democratic Rep. Charlie Rangel says members of Congress “deserve” and “need” people with firearms protecting them in the U.S. Capitol building, but he does not want law-abiding residents in his own district to be armed for self-protection.

Rangel made this distinction when he spoke to The Daily Caller Tuesday night about New York Police Department’s gun permitting bribery scandal.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2016/06/22/rangel-no-guns-for-americans-but-i-need-police-protection-audio/#ixzz4CP0IPR6h

READ MORE

rangerrebew

One of the big signs of a dying democratic form of government is when representatives provide things for themselves but deny them to the people. :dighole:

Offline RedHead

And where is that any more hypocritical than Trump's "I want guns everywhere...except in my hotels and with people around me" stance?

geronl

Crooked Rangel, another Trump-funded leftist

Offline Mechanicos

And where is that any more hypocritical than Trump's "I want guns everywhere...except in my hotels and with people around me" stance?

http://www.bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2016-05-26/trump-to-celebrate-memorial-day-weekend-at-huge-biker-gathering

Debunked here with thousands of armed people around Trump.
Trump is for America First.
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Did you know that the word ‘gullible’ is not in the dictionary?

Isaiah 54:17

Offline RedHead

Offline Mechanicos

I didn't see the part that said they were armed.
SS was worried.
Trump is for America First.
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Did you know that the word ‘gullible’ is not in the dictionary?

Isaiah 54:17