Author Topic: England: Calderdale gang jailed for grooming and abusing girls  (Read 238 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Calderdale gang jailed for grooming and abusing girls

Fifteen men who "systematically" groomed and sexually abused teenage girls in Halifax have been jailed.

They were convicted of child sex offences including rape, grooming and trafficking during three separate trials at Leeds Crown Court.

Prosecutors praised the "immense courage and bravery" of the two victims who gave evidence against the men.

The longest sentence passed was 25 years in what was described as a "complex and lengthy operation".

The gang of men abused a young girl in Halifax and Bradford between 2009 and 2011, the Crown Prosecution (CPS) said.

Hedar Ali, 36, of Bradford, was jailed for 25 years after being found guilty of two counts of rape and two counts of trafficking for sexual exploitation.

Haider Ali, 41, of Halifax, sentenced to 20 years in prison after he was found guilty of sexual activity with a child and causing a person to engage in sexual activity.

Khalid Zaman, 38, of Bradford, jailed for 17-and-a-half years after being convicted of two counts of rape and supplying class B drugs. He denied all the charges.

Mohammed Ramzan, 35, of Bradford, jailed for 15 years after being found guilty of rape.

Continued At: http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-leeds-36559092

The story speaks for itself, I will say, I believe I was somewhat aware of this story previously.

geronl

Re: England: Calderdale gang jailed for grooming and abusing girls
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2016, 11:34:07 am »
One day Hollyweird and other far leftists will be held to account too