Author Topic: ISIL claims assassination of US citizen who died at Turkey’s İncirlik base: Reports  (Read 286 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused

ISIL claims assassination of US citizen who died at Turkey’s İncirlik base: Reports
http://www.hurriyetdailynews.com/isil-claims-assassination-of-us-citizen-who-died-at-turkeys-incirlik-base-reports-.aspx?pageID=238&nID=100613&NewsCatID=341

Excerpted:

According to initial statements, Borowicz, 61, realized he had forgotten both his car and apartment keys while he was getting into his car on the day of the incident. After returning home, Borowicz tried to break into the 10th floor apartment where he was staying through an open window. He had fastened a cable to the building’s chimney to use to access the window. He fell when the cable became disconnected.

As he fell Borowicz’s legs were torn off by the iron door of the building and he died at the scene, according to reports. Locals said they discovered Borowicz’s upper body at the entrance of the apartment and found his legs three meters away.

See link for full story. I don't see how they can claim this was an actual assassination myself.

Offline livius

I'd doubt it. They're so empowered by Orlando, however, where this Muslim loony actually had attempted to - and probably did get in touch with ISIS - and then sent them love notes from his phone while he was killing Americans, that they want to build on this and claim responsibility for individual suicides, earthquakes, high tides...etc.