Author Topic: Limbaugh: Trump supporters 'getting nervous' #DonaldTrump  (Read 15898 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Re: Limbaugh: Trump supporters 'getting nervous' #DonaldTrump
« Reply #175 on: June 19, 2016, 02:30:55 pm »
OK.

I do wish you wouldn't just dismiss this.   :shrug:

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #176 on: June 19, 2016, 02:40:59 pm »
That's just not true, Sink.  Watch the video.  Trump has been in the "thick of things" for decades---sounding a clarion call to action --- even before Congress.

He's NOT ignorant.  Trump is the one candidate, one of a tiny few on either side of the government aisle who knows and understands what's going on globally, how it is affecting us and how to reverse course.
Some comments about the video...

He actually thinks that devaluing one's currency doesn't have a downside, or he thinks that we haven't been doing the same thing ourselves!

He somehow thinks that if you go shopping and find the best deal and buy something, you were cheated.

Yes, an ignorant man.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline unknown

« Reply #177 on: June 19, 2016, 02:49:04 pm »
I am guessing most of the "from my cold,dead hands" people will meekly line up to turn in their guns. Some will no doubt try to hide a few by burying them,but WTF good is a buried gun to anybody? If you are not willing to use it when they are forcing you to either turn it in or bury it,you might as well melt it down and sell it for scrap.

There were estimates that 3M SKSs were sold in California, they then determined that SKS were assault weapons and gave all the owners warning to register them, remove them from California, or have sell them back to California.

According to this article, only 250 were sold back. There were people that sent letters to the then governor Grey Davis to "come and take them." And they registered with Grey Davis where he "come and take them." [ref: http://www.sfgate.com/bayarea/article/Illegal-Gun-Buyback-Slow-Going-Only-250-rifles-2906426.php]

But, you could be right. We could all be just snowflakes, just waiting for our government daddy to tell us what to do, and we walk right into the ovens. Good government daddy and mommy taking care of all of us. GOPe, democrats, liberals, progressives, RINOs, etc.

This is who our good government daddy/mommy thinks we are...

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #178 on: June 19, 2016, 02:54:39 pm »
Some comments about the video...

He actually thinks that devaluing one's currency doesn't have a downside, or he thinks that we haven't been doing the same thing ourselves!

He somehow thinks that if you go shopping and find the best deal and buy something, you were cheated.

Yes, an ignorant man.

:facepalm2:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #179 on: June 19, 2016, 04:41:31 pm »
I do wish you wouldn't just dismiss this.   :shrug:

I just can't bring myself to see him as anything more than a sleezy con  man and lunatic.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #180 on: June 19, 2016, 04:49:42 pm »
There were estimates that 3M SKSs were sold in California, they then determined that SKS were assault weapons and gave all the owners warning to register them, remove them from California, or have sell them back to California.

According to this article, only 250 were sold back. There were people that sent letters to the then governor Grey Davis to "come and take them." And they registered with Grey Davis where he "come and take them." [ref: http://www.sfgate.com/bayarea/article/Illegal-Gun-Buyback-Slow-Going-Only-250-rifles-2906426.php]

Maybe that is an accurate report,but given what I have observed of human nature,it just doesn't seem likely. Almost all of us are "He-men,Masters of our Universe" until reality strikes and we see ourselves losing our homes,jobs,savings,and see ourselves either shot dead or going to prison for a long term while our families go live in a welfare apartment in some ghetto. That's when it will start to get real to many people.

Because of family obligations and circumstances,many people can't be "the man they want to be" and have to settle for being "the  man they have to be." Some,maybe even a lot will turn in one or two guns they don't want anyhow,and hide the others. There will be damn few that draw a line in the sand and dare Big Brother to cross it.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #181 on: June 19, 2016, 05:29:32 pm »

The solemn realization that President Donald Trump has been sent by God to save us all and Make America Great Again.

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline unknown

« Reply #182 on: June 19, 2016, 06:48:24 pm »
Because of family obligations and circumstances,many people can't be "the man they want to be" and have to settle for being "the  man they have to be." Some,maybe even a lot will turn in one or two guns they don't want anyhow,and hide the others. There will be damn few that draw a line in the sand and dare Big Brother to cross it.

Possibly. The revolutionary war agrees with your assessment. There were damn few that drew the line in the sand and dared Big Brother to cross it.

Here is one that did though...

Patrick Henry

..Besides, sir, we shall not fight our battles alone. There is a just God who presides over the destinies of nations; and who will raise up friends to fight our battles for us. The battle, sir, is not to the strong alone; it is to the vigilant, the active, the brave. Besides, sir, we have no election. If we were base enough to desire it, it is now too late to retire from the contest. There is no retreat but in submission and slavery! Our chains are forged! Their clanking may be heard on the plains of Boston! The war is inevitable²and let it come! I repeat it, sir, let it come.

It is in vain, sir, to extenuate the matter. Gentlemen may cry, Peace, Peace²but there is no peace. The war is actually begun! The next gale that sweeps from the north will bring to our ears the clash of resounding arms! Our brethren are already in the field! Why stand we here idle? What is it that gentlemen wish? What would they have? Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #183 on: June 19, 2016, 08:01:12 pm »
Actually, @sneakypete I believe Trump.  He has been saying what he's saying now for the past 30 years.  (The wall is new  ^-^)

Here's a video of his interviews through the years .... it's pretty long, but you can fast forward if you like.  The point is:  Trump's opinions have been very consistent. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TmHwLaOloh4

King:  Why are you a republican?
Trump: I have no idea, I mean, I am a republican because I just believe in certain principles of the republican party.

Yep, stalwart conservative right there if I ever did hear one.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2016, 08:02:50 pm by RoosGirl »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #184 on: June 19, 2016, 09:04:55 pm »
King:  Why are you a republican?
Trump: I have no idea, I mean, I am a republican because I just believe in certain principles of the republican party.

Yep, stalwart conservative right there if I ever did hear one.

Yup. He was a Republican alright. So is Boy Jorge and Poppy,Mitch McConnell,John  McLunatic,both Romney's,Lady Lindsey,etc,etc,etc.

And was when he wasn't being a registered Dim.

He  is whatever he needs to be to seal the deal.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #185 on: June 19, 2016, 10:08:41 pm »
It is quite telling that Trump's own kids didn't vote for him in the NY Primary.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Mechanicos

« Reply #186 on: June 19, 2016, 10:12:33 pm »
It is quite telling that Trump's own kids didn't vote for him in the NY Primary.
As usual, #neverTrump omits material facts. Such as NY has such a long time to register to vote in a party longer then other States and that they missed the deadline to register republican before Trump had decided to run and announced. But don't let facts get in the way of the Democrat created smears of Trump for lo-info people. 
Trump is for America First.
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Did you know that the word ‘gullible’ is not in the dictionary?

Isaiah 54:17

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #187 on: June 19, 2016, 10:42:55 pm »
As usual, #neverTrump omits material facts. Such as NY has such a long time to register to vote in a party longer then other States and that they missed the deadline to register republican before Trump had decided to run and announced. But don't let facts get in the way of the Democrat created smears of Trump for lo-info people.

NY primary was on April 19, 2016. NY residents had until October 8, 2015 to change their party affiliation.  Donald Trump announced he was running on June 16, 2015.  His kids had 4 months to change their party affiliation.  Is that enough material facts?
« Last Edit: June 19, 2016, 10:44:02 pm by RoosGirl »

Offline Mechanicos

« Reply #188 on: June 19, 2016, 10:45:50 pm »
NY primary was on April 19, 2016. NY residents had until October 8, 2015 to change their party affiliation.  Donald Trump announced he was running on June 16, 2015.  His kids had 4 months to change their party affiliation.  Is that enough material facts?
http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/donald-trumps-kids-eric-ivanka-miss-deadline-vote/story?id=38303943

That is material fact not some disinformation one could have found looking .

"The deadline for registered voters to change party enrollment was Oct. 9, 2015, more than six months ago. The deadline to register as a new voter was March 25."

"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #189 on: June 19, 2016, 10:47:54 pm »
http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/donald-trumps-kids-eric-ivanka-miss-deadline-vote/story?id=38303943

"The deadline for registered voters to change party enrollment was Oct. 9, 2015, more than six months ago. The deadline to register as a new voter was March 25."

Confused.  Are you saying the kids have never voted before?

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #190 on: June 19, 2016, 10:59:42 pm »

Quote from: Hoodat

The telling part is that Trump's kids are registered Democrats.  Like father, like son.

Oh, and the second telling part is you, a Trump supporter, lying about it.

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #191 on: June 19, 2016, 11:02:17 pm »

The telling part is that Trump's kids are registered Democrats.  Like father, like son.

Oh, and the second telling part is you, a Trump supporter, lying about it.

"Records from the New York State Board of Elections show that Eric, 32, and Ivanka Trump, 34, are registered voters who are “not enrolled in a party.” "

geronl

« Reply #192 on: June 19, 2016, 11:05:08 pm »

Hang on. Limbaugh said Trump has been planning his run for 2 years

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #193 on: June 19, 2016, 11:06:32 pm »
I stand corrected.

If they aren't registered by party, then they can't vote in a party primary.  Have they ever?

Offline verga

« Reply #194 on: June 19, 2016, 11:12:45 pm »

My 18th Birthday was on a Thursday. Took my Birth certificate Went and registered for selective service at the post office, registered to vote at City hall, and in the same place got my Sheriffs card to I could legally buy alcohol. Just like every other 18 year old (well the women didn't register for selective service). Do you seriously expect us to believe they were not registered, if their father was running for office.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #195 on: June 19, 2016, 11:13:00 pm »
Guess he wasn't sure if he was running as a republican or democrat until the last minute.  That left only 4 months for the kids to change their party affiliation.

Offline sitetest

• #NeverEVERtrump. #Neverhitlery
« Reply #196 on: June 20, 2016, 01:13:42 am »
Hang on. Limbaugh said Trump has been planning his run for 2 years

But maybe in his native Democrat Party.
Former Republican.

Offline EtX

• Ready for Trump
« Reply #197 on: June 20, 2016, 04:05:09 am »
How long was that "long time", oh tRumpbot? They knew when he tossed his combover in the ring. Missing that register deadline is very telling on those that look to be our masters.

Offline WAC

« Reply #198 on: June 20, 2016, 06:03:49 pm »
But maybe in his native Democrat Party.

Demorats didn't want Trump to run as one of their's.......(they know the man well) .....so he ran in the only way he could possibly have a chance, .....and with that stabbing them in the back for refusing him of course.

Offline Mechanicos

« Reply #199 on: June 20, 2016, 06:20:51 pm »
Demorats didn't want Trump to run as one of their's.......(they know the man well) .....so he ran in the only way he could possibly have a chance, .....and with that stabbing them in the back for refusing him of course.
Trump was a Democrat for 8 years in NYC from 2001 to 2009 (The Bush years). Other then that, he has been either Republican or Independent since the 80s. Think about that - Only time he was a Dem was when the Bush Clan was in charge.