Author Topic: Oprah Endorses Hillary Clinton for President: 'It's About Time'  (Read 306 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.newsmax.com/PrintTemplate.aspx/?nodeid=734219

Newsmax
Oprah Endorses Hillary Clinton for President: 'It's About Time'
Thursday, June 16, 2016 12:53 PM

By: Joe Crowe

During an interview with Entertainment Tonight, Oprah Winfrey went on record supporting Hillary Clinton for president, saying "it's about time."

Winfrey pointed out the importance of Clinton becoming the Democratic presidential nominee, and predicted that Clinton will win the job.

"It's a seminal moment for women," Winfrey told Entertainment Tonight interviewer Nancy O'Dell. "I really believe that that is going to happen."

Winfrey said a woman in the role of president is long overdue.

"America, it's about time we made that decision," she said.

The media mogul and talk show host said she believed a Clinton win would have a positive effect on future generations of women.

"What this says is that there is no ceiling," Oprah said, adding, "Anything is possible when you can be leader of the free world."

Some have speculated that the billionaire Winfrey could run for president. E Online reported that Winfrey in 2015 said that was not in her plans.

"Oh, come on. I'm president of my own company. Not in this lifetime."
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34