Author Topic: Orlando Shooter's Father Says He's 100% Taliban  (Read 270 times)

Offline libertybele

Orlando Shooter's Father Says He's 100% Taliban
« on: June 14, 2016, 03:01:05 pm »
New Revelations: Orlando Shooter’s Father Says He’s 100% Taliban

“This had nothing to do with religion.” That was the initial comment from Seddique Mir Mateen, father of the Orlando shooter who pledged allegiance to ISIS before killing 49 Americans in cold blood. News revelations shed light on a different theory. “So here’s the latest on the father, who we’re supposed to believe is just this great guy and just, boy, he had no — he had absolutely no idea who — what happened to my son,” Glenn said.

Apparently the gunman’s father is a bit of a showboat with his own YouTube show in which he espouses sympathies to the Taliban and has even announced his candidacy for the presidency of Afghanistan, even though the election was held last year. “He is 100 percent pro-Taliban, and the Associated Press is saying this morning, according to their translator, that his little cable show or his little YouTube show is full of anti-American rants,” Glenn said. His current comments to the U.S. media are completely contradict any anti-American sentiment. “My respect and my condolence and my sympathy to those families that lost their loved one. I was from Afghanistan. Now I — I — I’m an American because I live here for long time. So my feelings are totally American,” the elderly Mateen said. “So his feelings are totally American, yet he’s 100 percent Taliban,” co-host Pat Gray pointed out. That notion flies in the face of common sense. “I mean, 100 percent Taliban, that does make you for Sharia law,” Glenn said. And let’s be clear — Sharia law calls for the killing of infidels and homosexuals.

Source: http://www.glennbeck.com/2016/06/13/new-revelations-orlando-shooters-father-says-hes-100-taliban/?utm_source=Sailthru&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=20160613GlennBeckDailyV3&utm_term=Smart%20List%20-%20Responsive%20Group%20C%20v2?utm_source=glennbeck&utm_medium=contentcopy_link
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.