Author Topic: ACLU Lawyer: Christians Are To Blame For Orlando Shooting  (Read 2688 times)

Offline SirLinksALot

ACLU Lawyer: Christians Are To Blame For Orlando Shooting
« on: June 13, 2016, 04:38:52 pm »
SOURCE: RED STATE

URL: http://www.redstate.com/streiff/2016/06/13/aclu-lawyer-christians-blame-orlando-shooting/

by: streiff

One doesn't even know where to start with this:

The Christian Right has introduced 200 anti-LGBT bills in the last six months and people blaming Islam for this. No. #PulseNightclub

— Chase Strangio (@chasestrangio) June 12, 2016

The stupidity, irrationality and utter hypocrisy of this creature and the organization to which "he" belongs is simply breathtaking. It rates right up there with ThinkProgress claiming that an animated firearm levitated itself into that gay nightclub early Sunday morning and opened fire.

Not to put too fine a point on it, but over the past 30 years the homosexual community has been the baldface aggressor in a culture war most of us would prefer to not have had. The fact that a gay nightclub exists gives the lie to the entire argument about Christian bias. Laws protecting normal folks from harassment in their place of business and our children in restrooms and locker rooms is not "anti" anything. These laws are a logical corrective action to the way a large swath of the homosexual community has weaponized laws to intimidate anyone who doesn't agree with them and to mainstream sexual deviancy and mental illness.

The fact that this imbecile can't even acknowledge that the shooter declared his reason for the attack beforehand and that reason had zero to do with Christianity shows that we are not opposed with people or organizations who are capable of acting in good faith.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Re: ACLU Lawyer: Christians Are To Blame For Orlando Shooting
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2016, 04:40:06 pm »
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2016, 04:48:39 pm »
Well of course we are...we're homophobes of the same caliber as islamists.

Guilt by "association" and all that.  I'm sure it's much more palatable and enjoyable for the libtards to blame Christians, one of their very favorite targets over accusing one of their "pets".

Good Lord, the pretzels the left are twisting themselves into over this would be one huge joke if it weren't a sign of how truly delusional and dangerous these traitors are.
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.

Offline SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2016, 05:09:50 pm »
Exactly.

So if he shot up a straight bar would Christians be to blame?  Were Christians to blame for 9/11?  Were Christians to blame for all the other Islamic terror?

I am sick of everything bad that happens to homosexuals being the fault of those who believe that behavior is a sin?  It is a phony, illogical argument of shameful political opportunism.

When a wife divorces her husband for cheating, is it the Christians' fault because they teach adultery is a sin?  Where are the FAPP (fornicator, adulterer, polygamist, prostitute) protections?  Wives who expect fidelity are bigots against their husbands' sexual orientation.

Yes that is a crazy example.  But it illustrates the same logic used by the LMNOPee crowd.  I am sorry for the tragedy in Florida.  Hello?  Christians also teach murder is a sin.   It is not more or less of a sin because it was a gay bar.  Same if it were the Playboy Club.  Or the Ashleigh Madison Offices.  Or the hookers out on Hollywood Blvd.  Whatever.  Get a clue.  Everything is not about sex.

To follow the left's "logic," Islamic extremists are choosing their targets based on the moral beliefs of Christians.  Think about that for a minute.
@RAT Patrol

Not sure if you read my first sentence as sarcasm or not.  It is sarcasm, framed in leftist parlance.

I could think of no other way to respond to such stupidity...

Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.

Offline SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2016, 08:28:25 pm »
I totally read it as sarcasm.  That's why I said "exactly."  Then of course I had to do some ranting of my own.  It wasn't against what you said.  It was, I thought, in agreement.  I liked your post very much and agree with the sarcasm.
@RAT Patrol

:thumbsup:

Offline musiclady

« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2016, 08:41:48 pm »
Well of course we are...we're homophobes of the same caliber as islamists.

Guilt by "association" and all that.  I'm sure it's much more palatable and enjoyable for the libtards to blame Christians, one of their very favorite targets over accusing one of their "pets".

Good Lord, the pretzels the left are twisting themselves into over this would be one huge joke if it weren't a sign of how truly delusional and dangerous these traitors are.

Christians are the mutual enemies of leftists and Islamists.

The left will waste no opportunity to blame Christians for what Islamofascists do in order to take blame away from the murderous beasts who do what Christians never, ever do.....
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2016, 08:55:48 pm »
Yes, but you've got to be some serious kind of confused to work for the ACLU in the first place.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2016, 09:04:51 pm »
Yes, but you've got to be some serious kind of confused to work for the ACLU in the first place.

Word.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

HonestJohn

« Reply #8 on: June 13, 2016, 09:10:59 pm »
Nobody likes the ACLU... until they need them.

Wingnut

« Reply #9 on: June 13, 2016, 09:14:32 pm »
Nobody likes the ACLU... until they need them.

People need the ACLU like they need The Tribunal of the Holy Office of the Inquisition.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #10 on: June 13, 2016, 09:40:54 pm »
People need the ACLU like they need The Tribunal of the Holy Office of the Inquisition.

(sorry, obligatory)
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Wingnut

« Reply #11 on: June 13, 2016, 09:53:30 pm »

(sorry, obligatory)

I would have been very disappointed if you hadn't hit it out of the park ! :beer:

Offline bob434

« Reply #12 on: June 13, 2016, 09:57:45 pm »
so lemme get thsi straight- Muslims get to do the crimes, and Christians get to do the time- do i have that about right? Being and islamic muslim terrorist apparently means being able to commit crimes with impunity- just blame it all on Christians- Do i have that about right?

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #13 on: June 13, 2016, 10:02:12 pm »
All anyone needs to know about the ACLU is that their core commitment is to the destruction of all forms of Christianity, Christian culture, and any public Christian expression. That is all they do. That is their charter.

While they take a school to court for allowing a student to wear a 'Jesus is Love' tee shirt, they will sue the very same school for not building "prayer rooms" for Muslims and for not giving Muslims class credit for the time they miss while 'praying'. That is who and what the ACLU is.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #14 on: June 13, 2016, 10:04:43 pm »
All anyone needs to know about the ACLU is that their core commitment is to the destruction of all forms of Christianity, Christian culture, and any public Christian expression. That is all they do. That is their charter.

While they take a school to court for allowing a student to wear a 'Jesus is Love' tee shirt, they will sue the very same school for not building "prayer rooms" for Muslims and for not giving Muslims class credit for the time they miss while 'praying'. That is who and what the ACLU is.

Orange you correct!

Offline musiclady

« Reply #15 on: June 13, 2016, 10:42:58 pm »
so lemme get thsi straight- Muslims get to do the crimes, and Christians get to do the time- do i have that about right? Being and islamic muslim terrorist apparently means being able to commit crimes with impunity- just blame it all on Christians- Do i have that about right?

You certainly do!

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #16 on: June 14, 2016, 12:58:14 am »
ACLU:

Founded by a communist.

Staffed by communists.

Ultimate goal: communism.

HonestJohn

« Reply #17 on: June 14, 2016, 01:03:23 am »
ACLU:

Founded by a communist.

Staffed by communists.

Ultimate goal: communism.

Yeah.

That's why they defended the rights of the Nazi party of Illinois to march through Skokie.

https://www.aclu.org/aclu-history-taking-stand-free-speech-skokie

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ukFAvYP3UU

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #18 on: June 14, 2016, 04:31:51 am »
HonestJohn wrote above:
"Yeah.
That's why they defended the rights of the Nazi party of Illinois to march through Skokie."

That's an example of the ACLU's own version of taqiyya ...

geronl

« Reply #19 on: June 14, 2016, 07:40:37 am »
and if the shooter turns out to be gay it'll still be caused by anti-gay comments.... lol

HonestJohn

« Reply #20 on: June 14, 2016, 10:56:02 am »
and if the shooter turns out to be gay it'll still be caused by anti-gay comments.... lol

I've read that he was a regular patron of the club...

Offline bob434

« Reply #21 on: June 14, 2016, 04:05:09 pm »

Just posted this in another htread:

No no no! Christians and Conservatives are to blame- every time- dontchaknow? It's true, the left tells us so- If it wasnt for Christians and conservatives, there woudl be no mass shootings- forget the FACT that Mateen and hte fella in Cali were both gay and both democrats most l ikely- none of that matter-s - it's the Christians fault

Offline bob434

« Reply #22 on: June 14, 2016, 04:06:21 pm »
I've read that he was a regular patron of the club...

One fella is claiming mateen wanted to date him but he turned him down- accordign to the AP this morning- and hte alleged' perp in cali or la or wherever it was is also gay apparently