Author Topic: Donald Trump, a true conservative leader.  (Read 9288 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Re: Donald Trump, a true conservative leader.
« Reply #50 on: June 11, 2016, 07:03:03 pm »
Kinda like you don't have rationale or citations of any kind supporting your assertion. Making, of course, your statement entirely devoid of force, relevance or even basic reasoning. Other than that, you've done a great job exemplifying the NeverTrump arguments and methodology.

Well said @Mescalone

Offline WAC

« Reply #51 on: June 11, 2016, 07:07:25 pm »
I think that's what's been so stunning in this election.....that people opted for a liberal Democrat Leftist to run as their nominee when there was an amazing Consitutional Candidate starring them right in the face and they could not or would not see the difference.

I watched that as Trump fooled so many along the way....and the "mobs" got caught up in his show leaving many devoid of reasoning who professed to be Constitutional/Conservatives. It was stunning to watch reasonable people let the media and Trumps show "take them away from the anchor' to be dazzled by Trumps glitz and glamor.

..."This country rewards sarcasm instead of wisdom, rudeness instead of insight and the squeaky wheel instead of the farsighted patriot.
 You’re more likely to get your way in America if you claim to be angry, offended or can just make enough noise  than if you’re plain old right.".........John Hawkins

Offline Gov Bean Counter

« Reply #52 on: June 11, 2016, 07:13:41 pm »
So, in other words, you've no idea who Donald Trump is and what he proposes.

Got it.  Thanks for your candor.

Are you willfully ignorant of who Trump is or just naturally.....?
Donald Trump - Simple solutions for the simple minded...

« Reply #53 on: June 11, 2016, 07:14:12 pm »

Planned Parenthood, Men in the Girls Bathroom on and on and on

Here's the "on and on and on" you can't see patrolling a public toilet:

Jobs, smart trade deals, low taxes, reduced business regulations, the strongest and best trained military on the globe, secure borders, immigration with an eye on homeland security, the second amendment, the first amendment and the freedom to speak without fear, a NATO designed to protect and defend against 21st century threats, conservative judges on the federal and supreme courts.  In short, Americans making America greater than ever before.

« Reply #54 on: June 11, 2016, 07:15:02 pm »
Are you willfully ignorant of who Trump is or just naturally.....?

Right back at ya, Bean Counter.

Offline unknown

« Reply #55 on: June 11, 2016, 07:17:01 pm »

Well let's see. How does Trump compare to other GOPs.

Boehner      :3:

McConnell      :3:

McCain      :3:

Romney        :3:

Jebbie        :3:

Kasich        :3:

Linda Graham        :3:

Pick any other GOP member. 90%+ are GOPe, RINO, establishment, democrats saying they are Republicans.

So at the worst, Trump is just like Linda, McCain, or Boehner, or McConnell, or Jebbie, or Kasich, etc.

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #56 on: June 11, 2016, 07:53:31 pm »
Can anyone name three conservative causes that Trump has consistently championed over the last, let's say 10 years? 

geronl

« Reply #57 on: June 11, 2016, 07:54:14 pm »

We know exactly who Trump is. He doesn't propose anything, he makes "suggestions".

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #58 on: June 11, 2016, 07:59:12 pm »
Can anyone name three conservative causes that Trump has consistently championed over the last, let's say 10 years?

Come on now!  You are obviously not a rational person.

Every rational person knows that a true Conservative *changes* his views and positions and arrives at *suggestions*.

That's what a rational person knows and understands Conservatism stands for.  And as such, Trump is the only real Conservative that has ever existed in this country.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #59 on: June 11, 2016, 08:03:11 pm »

Three? One would be nice!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #60 on: June 11, 2016, 08:04:40 pm »
Three? One would be nice!

@INVAR
@Bigun

Ok, I'm willing to make a deal.  Let's go for 1 consistently championed conservative cause over the last 5 years.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #61 on: June 11, 2016, 08:06:27 pm »
@INVAR
@Bigun

Ok, I'm willing to make a deal.  Let's go for 1 consistently championed conservative cause over the last 5 years.

I wouldn't hold my breath if I were you.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Oceander

« Reply #62 on: June 11, 2016, 08:09:59 pm »
If Trump is even a faux conservative, then I'm God.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #63 on: June 11, 2016, 08:16:58 pm »
I defined his post, not himself. An ad hominem attack would be along the lines of "typical Mesaclone".

See the difference, one argues against what is said...the other targets the person specifically. You should also note the rampant hypocrisy inherent in your reply here.

Mesaclone, Right_in_Virginia, Mechanicos, and my man, DCPatriot! You guys all possess a rare combination of patience and a tough hide...

I don't know how you keep your cool with such repetitive, vacuous arguments being thrown around by #NeverTrump -- they're really just random gripes and emotional outbursts -- bitterness at having lost the primary. I haven't seen them offer one piece evidence to backup their ludicrous assertions.

Once again, my compliments in maintaining your civility in the face of personal insults.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #64 on: June 11, 2016, 08:21:22 pm »
Mesaclone, Right_in_Virginia, Mechanicos, and my man, DCPatriot! You guys all possess a rare combination of patience and a tough hide...

I don't know how you keep your cool with such repetitive, vacuous arguments being thrown around by #NeverTrump -- they're really just random gripes and emotional outbursts -- bitterness at having lost the primary. I haven't seen them offer one piece evidence to backup their ludicrous assertions.

Once again, my compliments in maintaining your civility in the face of personal insults.

Why are you so uncivil that you can't address your personal attacks to me?  Why do you have to go through others to insult and deride, aligncare?

I'm going to repeat what I have said before...... you used to be one of the classiest, kindest people on this forum.

What has Donald Trump done to the real you that you have become so outright mean?
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

« Reply #65 on: June 11, 2016, 08:26:41 pm »
Trump could not even define conservatism

Can you?   :pondering:

« Reply #66 on: June 11, 2016, 08:29:25 pm »
I couldn't stop laughing that any would consider Trump a conservative! Oh he says he likes traditional marriage even though he can't back it up with his behavior of course. ..three times no less!

Now, now.  Reagan had two.  Levin has had two.  And Rush has had four.   :nono:

« Reply #67 on: June 11, 2016, 08:30:29 pm »
We know exactly who Trump is.

No.  No you do not.   :shrug:

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #68 on: June 11, 2016, 08:31:58 pm »

Got it.  Thanks for your candor.

Here's Donald Trump and his "friends"

Robert Costa
‏@costareports
Spoke w/ a Trump friend this afternoon. Says Trump paying close attn to who in GOP is with him now, who is not. "Will remember," friend says.

I would consider it a privilege to be on the Trump enemies list.  Shades of Nixon and Obama.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline Doug Loss

• Proud Tennessean
« Reply #69 on: June 11, 2016, 08:32:41 pm »

Not nearly good enough of an answer @Doug Loss.  Either you can make a comparison or you're full of hyperbole.

Oh bull.  The similarities between Barnum and Trump are clear and obvious.  You just refuse to see what's right in front of your nose.
My political philosophy:

1) I'm not bothering anybody.
2) It's none of your business.
3) Leave me alone!

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #70 on: June 11, 2016, 08:35:43 pm »
No.  No you do not.   :shrug:

Yes.  Yes we do.  Today, Trump continues to say "I always opposed the Iraq War." 

That is an absolute lie. And it can be proven that it is a lie, via his Howard Stern interview.

THAT is who Trump is.  Continuing to con his suckers.

Offline unknown

« Reply #71 on: June 11, 2016, 08:36:08 pm »
Oh bull.  The similarities between Barnum and Trump are clear and obvious.  You just refuse to see what's right in front of your nose.

Trump would agree with you..

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline unknown

« Reply #72 on: June 11, 2016, 08:37:43 pm »

Or this one!

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #73 on: June 11, 2016, 08:38:40 pm »
Josh Jordan ‏@NumbersMuncher  3h3 hours ago

Gallup: Obama job approval jumps to 54-42, the highest level since February 2nd, 2013. Thank you @realDonaldTrump for helping make it happen

Offline Minarch

• Justice is coming to all of us.
« Reply #74 on: June 11, 2016, 08:39:27 pm »
Why are you so uncivil that you can't address your personal attacks to me?  Why do you have to go through others to insult and deride, aligncare?

I'm going to repeat what I have said before...... you used to be one of the classiest, kindest people on this forum.

What has Donald Trump done to the real you that you have become so outright mean?

It's easy to be gracious and classy until one's messiah is involved. When I was deployed to Iraq, I came across many Muslims who were among the nicest people I had ever met. But I knew that if I said the slightest cross thing about their religion, they'd have been first in line to cut my head off.

People don't change their personalities, but they do reveal them when given the proper stimuli.