Author Topic: Gingrich: Sanders staying in race because of Clinton FBI probe  (Read 153 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.politico.com/story/2016/06/newt-gingrich-sanders-fbi-clinton-224175

Gingrich: Sanders staying in race because of Clinton FBI probe

By Nick Gass

06/10/16 08:52 AM EDT

Bernie Sanders is not yet leaving the Democratic race for president because of the ongoing FBI investigation into the private server Hillary Clinton used for official business as secretary of state, Newt Gingrich suggested Friday.

"First of all, if I were Bernie and I think this is what he’s doing, why should he drop out before the FBI drops out?" Gingrich remarked on "Fox & Friends."

He added, "As long as the FBI is in the game he might as well stay around at least until the convention."

Sanders, for his part, on Thursday indicated a willingness to work with Clinton to defeat Donald Trump in the general election while stopping short of dropping out before Tuesday's primary in the District of Columbia, the final event on the Democratic calendar.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline ArneFufkin

Re: Gingrich: Sanders staying in race because of Clinton FBI probe
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2016, 05:10:08 pm »
I think it was pretty obvious when Obongo glowingly endorsed Clinton then immediately summoned AG Lynch into a private meeting that Hillary has nothing to fear from any FBI referral and/or DoJ indictment.