Author Topic: Not a Single Republican Delegate Is ‘Bound’ to Donald Trump  (Read 11272 times)

Offline kjam22

Re: Not a Single Republican Delegate Is ‘Bound’ to Donald Trump
« Reply #25 on: June 10, 2016, 01:48:44 am »
You do not get it The RNC has anointed Trump. They per the USSC are masters of the convention. They can eject, void and replace anybody trying this. The price will be NO input in the platform etc going forward. Make no mistake Trump people will not allow it either and thanks to Manfort they will vastly outnumber your people. I would like to see Cruz people involved in going forward, but this stupidity will cause them to get kicked out.

Oh I agree.   They aren't going to do anything.  But dumping King Trumpy is easy.   They won't because of voter pushback.   They have decided to ride King Trumpy to defeat and run someone else against the beast in 4 years.  And they'll blame his loss on nevertrumpy conservatives when in reality King Trumpy never stood a chance.
America needs God's forgiveness....... Even if Donald Trump doesn't think he does.

Offline Mechanicos

« Reply #26 on: June 10, 2016, 01:49:05 am »
Name the Trump delegates.  Additionally, name the Trump delegates on the rules committee.  I would like to see a list.
It will be easy to name the Cruz delegates on the Rules committee if they try this. None.
Trump is for America First.
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Did you know that the word ‘gullible’ is not in the dictionary?

Isaiah 54:17

Offline sitetest

• #NeverEVERtrump. #Neverhitlery
« Reply #27 on: June 10, 2016, 01:51:28 am »
Name the Trump delegates.  Additionally, name the Trump delegates on the rules committee.  I would like to see a list.

The rules aren't necessarily as the rules committee proposes them.  Any convention delegate may propone a rule, or a modification thereto, under normal business.  Ultimately, the final rules are voted on by the entire convention.

I wouldn't be surprised if more delegates weren't paying attention to how things are done, this year.  So, it is possible that not all the rules will come untouched,  from the rules committee.
Former Republican.

Offline Mesaclone

« Reply #28 on: June 10, 2016, 01:53:05 am »
Its just getting sad. Its not really worth arguing with you folks, you're going to be devastated when the convention rolls around because none of these fantasy scenarios have any chance of occurring. Move forward, the primary is over and Donald Trump is the Republican nominee.
We have the best government that money can buy. Mark Twain

Offline Fantom

« Reply #29 on: June 10, 2016, 01:55:46 am »
It will be easy to name the Cruz delegates on the Rules committee if they try this. None.

Some Mechanicos... has not been paying attention.

Or maybe Mechanious is just another boiler room poster.

Surely he knows that the delegates have .. for the most part been selected.. and  The Honorable Ted Cruz has kicked InCompetTrumps *  in this regard.

And those Cruze delegates ARE going to Convention.

Maybe @Mechanicos can elucidate how the already selected delegates ... are no longer selected?
Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning, they want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters.

Frederick Douglass

Wingnut

« Reply #30 on: June 10, 2016, 01:55:55 am »
Its just getting sad. Its not really worth arguing with you folks, you're going to be devastated when the convention rolls around because none of these fantasy scenarios have any chance of occurring. Move forward, the primary is over and Donald Trump is the Republican nominee.

Then humor us with the absence of your presence. 
« Last Edit: June 10, 2016, 01:57:10 am by Wingnut »

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #31 on: June 10, 2016, 01:56:06 am »

So, why do you bother?  Just leave us to our "fantasies". 

Offline Fantom

« Reply #32 on: June 10, 2016, 01:58:03 am »
Its just getting sad. Its not really worth arguing with you folks,

Don't let the door hit you .. well
Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning, they want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters.

Frederick Douglass

Offline Fantom

« Reply #33 on: June 10, 2016, 01:59:21 am »

Now that there ... was funny!!!

Frederick Douglass

Offline Mechanicos

« Reply #34 on: June 10, 2016, 02:04:55 am »
So, why do you bother?  Just leave us to our "fantasies".
Why? Because some Fanatic idiots might actually believe this stuff resulting in a lot of good Constitutional conservative Cruz delegates getting ejected from the convention when they can be very helpful going forward.
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #35 on: June 10, 2016, 02:09:51 am »

You made the claim.  Name 'em or recant.  Otherwise that makes you a liar.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #36 on: June 10, 2016, 02:10:02 am »
Could it possibly get any worse than it is now?

This is about the only hope we have left. Barring the unthinkable, we're in for a very troubling next four years regardless.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline libertybele

« Reply #37 on: June 10, 2016, 02:14:07 am »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Mechanicos

« Reply #38 on: June 10, 2016, 02:17:46 am »
You made the claim.  Name 'em or recant.  Otherwise that makes you a liar.
You do not get to make the rules here.

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
« Reply #39 on: June 10, 2016, 02:20:03 am »

:beer:

Offline Fantom

« Reply #40 on: June 10, 2016, 02:22:51 am »

True enough.

But every poster/guest here.. gets to see the truth. And make judgement of truthful posters. Or non truthful posters.

Capish?

Frederick Douglass

Oceander

« Reply #41 on: June 10, 2016, 02:23:50 am »

I for one won't be in the least devastated.  I know Americans are pretty stupid - they elected Obama twice - although I am a little sad that 40% of the GOP voters are just as abysmally stupid as the fools who elected Obama.  The Trump nomination is, in fact, an object lesson in why the Founders designed a representative republic and not a direct democracy, because they were highly suspicious of demagoguery.  They were absolutely right to be worried because we now can see how easily it is for a demagogue to slip in when you have a direct democracy.

Such is life.  You people wanted to blow up the business-as-usual GOP; well you did, and Hillary Clinton will be thanking you for it for the next four years, at least.

So no, I'm not devastated.  Just disappointed at how you and yours have joined forces with the democrats to destroy this country.  I will, of course, be utterly beside myself if we get a miracle and wiser minds prevail over yours, but I'm not expecting it.

Offline Mesaclone

« Reply #42 on: June 10, 2016, 02:24:20 am »

You need me in this room. I'm the anchor of sanity in your sea of madness.

In other words, I drew the short straw on the TCG and now its my job to continually make you face reality. No easy task, mind you.

Oceander

« Reply #43 on: June 10, 2016, 02:24:33 am »

:baby:

Dance little boy, dance.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2016, 02:25:12 am by Oceander »

Offline mlizzy

• Rosary for Peace
« Reply #44 on: June 10, 2016, 02:25:12 am »

True [Christian] conservatives are a more hope-filled lot, so they never give up. If sports teams thought like you, for instance, they'd all be in the poorhouse.
America needs no words from me to see how your decision in Roe v. Wade has deformed a great nation. The so-called right to abortion has pitted mothers against their children and women against men. Human rights are not a privilege conferred by government. They are every human being's entitlement by virtue of his humanity. The right to life does not depend, and must not be declared to be contingent, on the pleasure of anyone else, not even a parent or a sovereign. -Blessed Mother Teresa of Calcutta

Oceander

« Reply #45 on: June 10, 2016, 02:26:02 am »

In other words, I drew the short straw on the TCG and now its my job to continually make you face reality. No easy task, mind you.

:bigsilly:

Aww, how sweet.  The babies in the safe space decided to come out and show us how you play patty-cake.

Offline Mesaclone

« Reply #46 on: June 10, 2016, 02:27:12 am »
I for one won't be in the least devastated.  I know Americans are pretty stupid - they elected Obama twice - although I am a little sad that 40% of the GOP voters are just as abysmally stupid as the fools who elected Obama.  The Trump nomination is, in fact, an object lesson in why the Founders designed a representative republic and not a direct democracy, because they were highly suspicious of demagoguery.  They were absolutely right to be worried because we now can see how easily it is for a demagogue to slip in when you have a direct democracy.

Such is life.  You people wanted to blow up the business-as-usual GOP; well you did, and Hillary Clinton will be thanking you for it for the next four years, at least.

So no, I'm not devastated.  Just disappointed at how you and yours have joined forces with the democrats to destroy this country.  I will, of course, be utterly beside myself if we get a miracle and wiser minds prevail over yours, but I'm not expecting it.

Well, you're data has a major flaw. Trump is now pulling in around 86% Republican support in the general election. So I guess you'll have to declare the vast majority of Repubs to be morons, unable to bask in your own astute brilliance. If only we could comprehend your greatness and see with the wise eye of your vast discernment.

Offline Mesaclone

« Reply #47 on: June 10, 2016, 02:28:23 am »
:bigsilly:

Aww, how sweet.  The babies in the safe space decided to come out and show us how you play patty-cake.

Case in point...your postings in this thread, along with Fantom's.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2016, 02:28:59 am by Mesaclone »

Offline Mechanicos

« Reply #48 on: June 10, 2016, 02:29:22 am »
True enough.

But every poster/guest here.. gets to see the truth. And make judgement of truthful posters. Or non truthful posters.

Capish?
so you think trying to get me to chase a squirrel which has nothing to do with the fact the Idiots who think this is a good idea will be ejected from the Convention by national makes me a dishonest person. I say Trying to take off on a irrlevent side track is the dishonest play. Capish. Agreeing with is is also dishonest, Capish?

Offline Fantom

« Reply #49 on: June 10, 2016, 02:30:02 am »

Well, at least an "honest" worm.

Frederick Douglass