Author Topic: Four people accused of beating transgender man to death at Vermont homeless camp arrested in San Diego  (Read 580 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Four people accused of beating transgender man to death at Vermont homeless camp arrested in San Diego

After nearly two weeks on the run, the four people wanted by authorities in Vermont for their alleged roles in the fatal beating of a transgender man were apprehended in San Diego, California, Thursday night, PEOPLE confirms.

Police say Erik Averill, 21, Myia Barber, 22, Allison Gee, 25, and Jordan Paul, 21, all face murder charges after they allegedly attacked Amos Beede at a Burlington-based homeless encampment.

According to police, Beede was not homeless, but was at the camping site visiting friends the night he was assaulted.

A statement from police claims Beede died seven days after the May 22 beating in which he sustained blunt force trauma to the brain along with other injuries.

What the ???

Police claim the friction involved the vandalism of two tents – one, located at the encampment's south side, was besmeared with feces while the other, near the northern side of the site, was befouled with urine.

http://www.people.com/article/four-arrested-in-san-diego-for-allegedly-beating-vermont-transgender-man

The accused per NY Daily News:

These are the 4 accused.  Until I learn to reduce photos, no reason to post their big photos here, some of these may be for driver's licenses, at least for the 2 females.
http://assets.nydailynews.com/polopoly_fs/1.2660105.1464975325!/img/httpImage/image.jpg_gen/derivatives/article_750/burlington4n-1-web.jpg

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/suspects-murder-vermont-transgender-man-caught-san-diego-article-1.2660107
« Last Edit: June 05, 2016, 03:33:25 am by TomSea »

Offline SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
So including the word "transgender" in the headline appears to be nothing more than an incendiary device...much like that homo who was beaten to death in the Midwest about 10 years back.  His beating was about drugs and had nothing to do with his sexual proclivities as they claimed, but they sure used it to advance their agenda.

I suspect that this and similar events will be no different in order to advance the transgender agenda.
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.

Offline TomSea

That's how the left operates.  In this case I guess it means a woman was murdered even though the story talks about "he."

And even then, the People and NY News article has to qualify it with "Transgender Man"; not just a normal man.

Both news outlets say it, so might as well say "woman who thinks she's a man".

Anyway, back to the story itself; it's rather amazing to see these young people act in this way. The 2 young men do seem like bad boys definitely and the women suckered into this. At least, that's the way I see it.  Also, this occurring in Vermont which is often a very quiet place I'd think, is different too.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2016, 05:39:20 am by TomSea »

Online mountaineer

I have a feeling "transgendered man" has many definitions - whatever fits the narrative du jour.

Was this guy dressed as a woman at the time? Had his male parts been snipped off already, and how would the attackers know that - or was he just effeminate? More likely,  this guy got beaten because he had something to do with the alleged vandalism of some other bum's tent and nothing at all to do with his alleged (protected and glorified) status as transgendered.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline TomSea

I have a feeling "transgendered man" has many definitions - whatever fits the narrative du jour.

Was this guy dressed as a woman at the time? Had his male parts been snipped off already, and how would the attackers know that - or was he just effeminate? More likely,  this guy got beaten because he had something to do with the alleged vandalism of some other bum's tent and nothing at all to do with his alleged (protected and glorified) status as transgendered.

It's the other way around, this woman made herself out to be a male and looks real "butch".

Online mountaineer

It's the other way around, this woman made herself out to be a male and looks real "butch".
Oops, my bad. Same questions, though.  :pondering:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline TomSea

It was a dispute between camps. It's sad when anyone dies in this brutal fashion. It is looking like the status of being transgender may not have played a part. These kids were living in a homeless camp? This is why I posted, it's an uncommon story really.

The Latest: Dispute between camps preceded fatal beating

Burlington police say someone from one encampment smeared feces on the tent of someone from the other camp about 100 feet away. Amos Beede (the Trans) was then assaulted after he poured urine on the tent of one of his assailants.

Beede was assaulted May 23. He died May 28.

Police Chief Brandon del Pozo said Friday the crime showed "a lot of anger, rage, (and) commitment on the part of the perpetrators," but one of the suspects had a history of assaulting other homeless people. Police don't believe the fatal beating was related to Beede being transgender.

http://www.ksl.com/?nid=157&sid=40041063

Offline TomSea

The kids drove from Vermont to San Diego? First, they more or less, would need a reliable vehicle and money of course, to boot. They were staying on the seaside too it sounds like when they got caught.

Point being, homeless? Over drugs or stolen property? Something in this story is not adding up along with Amos Beede who is reportedly not homeless but would visit the camp.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2016, 06:57:29 pm by TomSea »