Author Topic: Evidence of paid rioters. $15 a hour to attack Trump supporters  (Read 9517 times)

Offline Mechanicos

Re: Evidence of paid rioters. $15 a hour to attack Trump supporters
« Reply #25 on: June 05, 2016, 12:20:38 am »
That's all you got???

More of the 'If you don't vote for Trump you are voting for Hillary" bullshiesse?

Yawn.  Beyond stale dude.

It's dead.

No workie no more.

Try your efforts convincing Bernie Supporters to vote for your prince.  You didn't need us , remember?
Invar I showed you the full quote with source from January when it was made. You Cite to a CNN video that omits the first part. Its you who has got the problem here not me.
Trump is for America First.
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Did you know that the word ‘gullible’ is not in the dictionary?

Isaiah 54:17

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #26 on: June 05, 2016, 12:23:13 am »

But you said you didn't need it. Now you want it? OK, here's the price. Beg. On your knees.

Or lose. Your call. We are just taking you at your word. If you want that deal altered, lets negotiate like Trump!

Beg.

Offline Mechanicos

« Reply #27 on: June 05, 2016, 12:24:52 am »
No, you are part of the males that stood by impotently watching rabid leftists maul one of your female co-travelers. Males. Not men. Gutless males that ALSO stood impotently and allowed leftists to maul a fellow male co-traveler as well.

Men cannot trust you. Women can't trust you. You can't trust each other. Gonna be awfil lonely out there when the ferals come calling and we arent there for you.
Quite the opposite Norm, I carry, and I have combat experience. That kind of stuff does not happen in places that allow concealed.  Stuff like that happens in gun-free zones.
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #28 on: June 05, 2016, 12:29:06 am »
Quite the opposite Norm, I carry, and I have combat experience. That kind of stuff does not happen in places that allow concealed.  Stuff like that happens in gun-free zones.

You carry the burden of belonging to a group that stood impotently and allowed a woman to be mauled by leftist ferals. And a fellow male.

The cool thing about the internet is that we can be anyone we like. With say combat experience. I personally am a Nordic warrior that has a 6 foot in stripper boots Nord Valkyrie to carry MY burdens.

Since you have avoided the truth about everything so far I will assume you are likewise untruthful about your creds. Because you have given me no reason to think otherwise.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #29 on: June 05, 2016, 12:33:23 am »
Invar I showed you the full quote with source from January when it was made. You Cite to a CNN video that omits the first part. Its you who has got the problem here not me.

CNN omitted nothing.  The whole segment is there, including Trump bragging about the devotion of his followers that won't leave him even if he does shoot someone.

Trump's words, intentions and meaning behind his comments are very plain.

They are just unflattering so you have to cover for him and make up some convoluted garbage that its an edited video and it's "unfair" and all that usual and typical whining that your prince is noted for.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #30 on: June 05, 2016, 12:35:05 am »
CNN omitted nothing.  The whole segment is there, including Trump bragging about the devotion of his followers that won't leave him even if he does shoot someone.

They are just unflattering so you have to cover for him and make up some convoluted garbage that its an edited video and it's "unfair" and all that usual and typical whining that your prince is noted for.

Ever notice his most devoted talk just like him? Same words exactly? Vicarious lives.  No original thoughts. Sheep by definition.

Offline Mechanicos

« Reply #31 on: June 05, 2016, 12:36:03 am »
You carry the burden of belonging to a group that stood impotently and allowed a woman to be mauled by leftist ferals. And a fellow male.

The cool thing about the internet is that we can be anyone we like. With say combat experience. I personally am a Nordic warrior that has a 6 foot in stripper boots Nord Valkyrie to carry MY burdens.

Since you have avoided the truth about everything so far I will assume you are likewise untruthful about your creds. Because you have given me no reason to think otherwise.
Sorry Norm I was not there. So please do not project onto me. I am not a Beta.

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #32 on: June 05, 2016, 12:37:05 am »
Sorry Norm I was not there. So please do not project onto me. I am not a Beta.

I wouldnt ever call you a Beta. Betas can break their programming. It's rare granted. But Betas have hope.

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
« Reply #33 on: June 05, 2016, 12:38:25 am »
But you said you didn't need it. Now you want it? OK, here's the price. Beg. On your knees.

Or lose. Your call. We are just taking you at your word. If you want that deal altered, lets negotiate like Trump!

Beg.

Honey - I don't beg to anyone for anything - you need to get over yourself little man.

You exemplify everything the NeverTrump movement is about.  Grow the hell up!

:baby: :baby: :baby:
Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline Mechanicos

« Reply #34 on: June 05, 2016, 12:40:58 am »

They omitted the "they say..." which made it look like it was Trumps words not the others who said it. That is proven by the article I posted. Which was done at that time. You now have the truth and need to stop attributing it to Trump, Sorry you lost the Liberal created meme. And yes CNN is very Liberal and dishonest.

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #35 on: June 05, 2016, 12:41:44 am »
Honey - I don't beg to anyone for anything - you need to get over yourself little man.

You exemplify everything the NeverTrump movement is about.  Grow the hell up!

:baby: :baby: :baby:

Now we're negotiating Trump style!

OK I'll counter your offer with a No and further demand a full apology to America for your part in trashing a genuine conservative  with known falsehoods (Ted Cruz). While riding a pig. In a Clown suit. Covered in silly string.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #36 on: June 05, 2016, 12:56:47 am »
They omitted the "they say..." which made it look like it was Trumps words not the others who said it. That is proven by the article I posted. Which was done at that time. You now have the truth and need to stop attributing it to Trump, Sorry you lost the Liberal created meme. And yes CNN is very Liberal and dishonest.

Why do you LIE so egregiously?????

They omitted NOTHING

You obviously did not watch the video, which is Trump himself speaking in the full context of the segment.  Trump is BRAGGING about the fact that his voters are so devoted to him he is QUOTING the poll source that says he could shoot someone on 5th avenue and not lose a single supporter as evidence of the fact HIS SUPPORTERS will "stay" with him regardless of what he says or what he does because all the other candidates supporters are "soft" in comparison to all the poll numbers he cites.

And as evidenced by all this lying crap and spin you foist on this board, Trump is absolutely correct that he could literally shoot someone and you would not only stay with him, but spin it to his advantage.

You have no shame, no morals, no decency.

But then neither does your prince.

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #37 on: June 05, 2016, 01:01:12 am »
Alrighty then...let's curb the personal insults...please
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Mesaclone

« Reply #38 on: June 05, 2016, 01:02:03 am »
No shock there. Although I didn't see language discussing violence.

But we DO have evidence of gutless Trump supporters who stood idly by and watched as two of their own were mauled by the hard left.

Sure would suck going forward that neither Trump nor your fellow supporters has your back when the inevitable violence erupts. Well not for us evil conservatives. We have each others backs. Thanks to people like you.

Is this a parody or some sort of sarcasm?
Did you actually say gutless Trump supporters stood idly by...that's not just crazy, its demented type crazy. In one case, a woman by herself was surrounded and assaulted with eggs by an angry paid mob. In another, a man was assaulted from behind while just walking down the sidewalk. Further, there were numerous PD officers around...you think a regular citizen should assault a mob, in front of the police, at a time when folks like you are quick to blame Trump and his voters for any inkling of violence? Are you nuts?

You need to pray on this one, because that's one of the most wicked and sinful things I've read in a very long time. Better yet, you should probably talk to licensed practioner of some sort to find out what's wrong with you. Sick.

And before you start throwing around terms like coward, I am a war vet myself but that doesn't mean I'm going to charge into an angry mob of 50 people right in front of the local police force. That's called stupid and it sure isn't the actions of a good citizen trying to engage in a peaceful assembly.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2016, 01:05:05 am by Mesaclone »
We have the best government that money can buy. Mark Twain

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #39 on: June 05, 2016, 01:07:52 am »
Is this a parody or some sort of sarcasm?
Did you actually say gutless Trump supporters stood idly by...that's not just crazy, its demented type crazy.

I did. Because we see the pictures of a mauled male and mauled female trump supporter. Blood everywhere on the male. Where are the pictures of the throngs of Trump supporting males dogpiling the attackers?

Where?

Where are the reports of the woman's attackers being taken away in an ambulance?

Where?

Gutless males stood there and did nothing. If anyone needs to pray, it's you. Pray that when the feral left come knocking on your door that you'll rediscover your courage. Because you say it often. You don't need us conservatives. So none of us will be there to pull you out of the fire.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2016, 01:09:30 am by Norm Lenhart »

Offline Mesaclone

« Reply #40 on: June 05, 2016, 01:12:32 am »
Now we're negotiating Trump style!

OK I'll counter your offer with a No and further demand a full apology to America for your part in trashing a genuine conservative  with known falsehoods (Ted Cruz). While riding a pig. In a Clown suit. Covered in silly string.

As Alice said...THIS is the iconic NeverTrumpr. You exemplify the movement perfectly. Your level of sophistication, your strongly supported reasoning....sorry...I cracked up while typing that, but moving along...and your bloviations of grandeur about fighting off angry mobs single handedly.

I'd like everyone in the NeverTrump movement to read the posts from Norm in this thread and note that THIS is what you have now become. YOU are Norm...and Norm is the kind of person you are now inextricably allied with. Enjoy his immaturity, his spouting of Leftist talking points, and his condescension and rudeness to a classy board member like Alice. Embrace him, because he is one of yours and all that he is saying and doing moving forward reflects on you...because you now know what he is, and continue to stand with him. For shame.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2016, 01:15:21 am by Mesaclone »

Offline Mechanicos

« Reply #41 on: June 05, 2016, 01:18:27 am »
Why do you LIE so egregiously?????

They omitted NOTHING

You obviously did not watch the video, which is Trump himself speaking in the full context of the segment.  Trump is BRAGGING about the fact that his voters are so devoted to him he is QUOTING the poll source that says he could shoot someone on 5th avenue and not lose a single supporter as evidence of the fact HIS SUPPORTERS will "stay" with him regardless of what he says or what he does because all the other candidates supporters are "soft" in comparison to all the poll numbers he cites.

And as evidenced by all this lying crap and spin you foist on this board, Trump is absolutely correct that he could literally shoot someone and you would not only stay with him, but spin it to his advantage.

You have no shame, no morals, no decency.

But then neither does your prince.
Thank you for admitting I was right. Lets recap using your own words.

You attributed the statement to Trump. Then claimed it was True.  My issue was with you attributing the statement to Trump. But just now you said "Trump is BRAGGING about the fact that his voters are so devoted to him he is QUOTING the poll source that says he could shoot someone on 5th avenue and not lose a single supporter..."

That was the issue. who was the statement attributed too? When you first used it in a quote you left off the "They say..." then said Its true. That was why I called you on it. Misrepresenting appropriation, omission then aversion of truth.

Offline Mesaclone

« Reply #42 on: June 05, 2016, 01:18:36 am »
I did. Because we see the pictures of a mauled male and mauled female trump supporter. Blood everywhere on the male. Where are the pictures of the throngs of Trump supporting males dogpiling the attackers?

Where?

Where are the reports of the woman's attackers being taken away in an ambulance?

Where?

Gutless males stood there and did nothing. If anyone needs to pray, it's you. Pray that when the feral left come knocking on your door that you'll rediscover your courage. Because you say it often. You don't need us conservatives. So none of us will be there to pull you out of the fire.

You're an idiot. And you're right, you should go vote for Hillary and start attending her rallies. Not only do we not want YOUR vote, nobody wants to even be associated with the kind of gutless comments and faux bravado that you are spouting. Serious question, are you actually an adult of voting age?

Offline Mesaclone

« Reply #43 on: June 05, 2016, 01:20:52 am »
I am out of this thread. I've never seen such a disgusting display from a fellow Republican as that which Norm has put forward here. You sir, are an embarrassment. I will not be discussing anything with you on any topic moving forward.

Moderators, my apologies for insulting a fellow board member. This is that rare case where it had to be done, and I understand and accept if there is some sort of penalty or time out. Again, I will not be engaging with this individual again so you need not worry on that account.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2016, 01:32:48 am by Mesaclone »

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #44 on: June 05, 2016, 01:22:58 am »
As Alice said...THIS is the iconic NeverTrumpr. You exemplify the movement perfectly. Your level of sophistication, your strongly supported reasoning....sorry...I cracked up while typing that, but moving along...and your bloviations of grandeur about fighting off angry mobs single handedly.

I'd like everyone in the NeverTrump movement to read the posts from Norm in this thread and note that THIS is what you have now become. YOU are Norm...and Norm is the kind of person you are now inextricably allied with. Enjoy his immaturity, his spouting of Leftist talking points, and his condescension and rudeness to a classy board member like Alice. Embrace him, because he is one of yours and all that he is saying and doing moving forward reflects on you...because you now know what he is, and continue to stand with him. For shame.

I'd like everyone to read your post the other day about how you are sick of "Bible Thumpers" and social conservatives and then consider that as well.

I'd like everyone to read your crew posting everywhere how we all support Hillary.

Because YOU are exactly the type of fanatical, unthinking agenda pusher that destroyed FR.

You don't like Trump style mockery and 'negotiaton"? Why not? It's just what your guy does. Why is it great when he does it and awful when it's used against him?
« Last Edit: June 05, 2016, 01:24:41 am by Norm Lenhart »

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #45 on: June 05, 2016, 01:23:28 am »
I am out of this thread. I've never seen such a disgusting display from a fellow Republican as that which Norm has put forward here. You sir, an embarrassment. I will not be discussing anything with you on any topic moving forward.

Moderators, my apologies for insulting a fellow board member. This is that rare case where it had to be done, and I understand and accept if there is some sort of penalty or time out. Again, I will not be engaging with this individual again so you need not worry on that account.

Just put me on ignore.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #46 on: June 05, 2016, 01:23:41 am »
You're an idiot. And you're right, you should go vote for Hillary and start attending her rallies. Not only do we not want YOUR vote, nobody wants to even be associated with the kind of gutless comments and faux bravado that you are spouting. Serious question, are you actually an adult of voting age?
That is how Trump is going to win The Mexicans.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #47 on: June 05, 2016, 01:42:23 am »
Thank you for admitting I was right. Lets recap using your own words.

You never used my words.  You automatically knee-jerked and declared the video link I provided was "a lie" by omission because it left out words you deemed took his bragging out of context.

You attributed the statement to Trump. Then claimed it was True.  My issue was with you attributing the statement to Trump. But just now you said "Trump is BRAGGING about the fact that his voters are so devoted to him he is QUOTING the poll source that says he could shoot someone on 5th avenue and not lose a single supporter..."

That was the issue. who was the statement attributed too? When you first used it in a quote you left off the "They say..." then said Its true. That was why I called you on it. Misrepresenting appropriation, omission then aversion of truth.

You are unreal.  Not even Obama's ardent worshippers were able to achieve the amazing feats of pretzel-logic you have spun and twisted for your prince on this thread. 

Truly amazing.

It is true - Trump could shoot someone in cold blood on 5th avenue and someone like you would not only stay loyal to your prince - but you would create the justification for such a crime and then demand adoration that your prince had enough moral courage to what was necessary.

You avatar should be this:

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #48 on: June 05, 2016, 01:50:07 am »
You're an idiot. And you're right, you should go vote for Hillary and start attending her rallies. Not only do we not want YOUR vote, nobody wants to even be associated with the kind of gutless comments and faux bravado that you are spouting.

This is exactly what Trump and you rabid supporters said to Principled Conservatives and Christians who supported Cruz or other Conservative candidates who were not for Trump from the beginning.

YOU said you did not need nor want our support, you would win and save the country on your own without us.

Then you declared all who would not kiss the ring and genuflect to your king anointed, as being Hillary supporters.   Followed by your compatriots on social media and other sites that purged non-Trump supporters declaring Republicans and Conservatives who will not vote for Trump as "traitors" and fantasized about arresting us for "lying" about Trump or lining us up and executing us for treason.

You rabid Trump acolytes are more responsible for shoving Conservatives firmly into the NeverTrump camp than anything we could do to persuade on our own.

So thank you for that.

Offline Mechanicos

« Reply #49 on: June 05, 2016, 02:00:57 am »
This is exactly what Trump and you rabid supporters said to Principled Conservatives and Christians who supported Cruz or other Conservative candidates who were not for Trump from the beginning.

YOU said you did not need nor want our support, you would win and save the country on your own without us.

Then you declared all who would not kiss the ring and genuflect to your king anointed, as being Hillary supporters.   Followed by your compatriots on social media and other sites that purged non-Trump supporters declaring Republicans and Conservatives who will not vote for Trump as "traitors" and fantasized about arresting us for "lying" about Trump or lining us up and executing us for treason.

You rabid Trump acolytes are more responsible for shoving Conservatives firmly into the NeverTrump camp than anything we could do to persuade on our own.

So thank you for that.
You have no monopoly on Principled Conservative or Christian. The fact is more Principled Conservatives and Christians fled Cruz because of his behavior during the primary then voted for him. So suck in that Pride, its not earned, its Hubris.