Author Topic: Trump steals photo of black family; tweets it out as if they are supporters  (Read 22304 times)

Offline Norm Lenhart

You big tease...I know you will keep posting until everyone else gives up.

He'd better pack a lunch. I'll keep on him until he answers. And I will remind everyone that he refuses to answer because if he did, A: his entire position collapses, or B: he's a sick puppy. Either way he loses. He fell into the oldest logic trap in the book.

Offline Idiot

He'd better pack a lunch. I'll keep on him until he answers. And I will remind everyone that he refuses to answer because if he did, A: his entire position collapses, or B: he's a sick puppy. Either way he loses. He fell into the oldest logic trap in the book.

Mental midget comes to mind...lol.  Good job Norm...pull up to the bar.   :beer:

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
How about you bore me and I will not feed your dysfunction.

Yes, this poster's petulant stompy-foot demands are completely out of line.  Screaming for attention, that one. 

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline Norm Lenhart

Yes, this poster's petulant stompy-foot demands are completely out of line.  Screaming for attention, that one.

And your proof is...?

Offline Norm Lenhart

Mental midget comes to mind...lol.  Good job Norm...pull up to the bar.   :beer:

Genesee for me. I prefer the brew made from the pure (and occasionally ignited) waters of the Rochester area ;)

Offline Suppressed

I said he was responsible for his original content.

Let's look at the unsaid...

Are you implying that he isn't responsible for retweets from his account?

So if Ted Cruz retweets manipulated images that purport to show something salacious, for example, regarding Donald Trump...  Sen. Cruz can just wash his hands and say, "I'm not responsible!" and you would withhold criticism?
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline Suppressed

Genesee for me. I prefer the brew made from the pure (and occasionally ignited) waters of the Rochester area ;)

Screamers? 
« Last Edit: June 06, 2016, 03:37:32 am by Suppressed »
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline Norm Lenhart

Screamers? 

Thats womens beer. I go for the real thing! Screamers and all!

Well I used to. Quit drinking in the 90s after singlehandedly keeping the brewery in business throughout the 80s.

In AZ it's hard to come by. I had my first Genny a year back out here since I gave it up. Tasted as good as it used to. Too good.

Offline musiclady

Truth does not stand a chance in a PC world,and standing mute while lies are being told does nothing but encourage more lies.

Remember the old "A day in the life" threads that were virtual shrines to Boy Jorge back on FR?  Those biddies,and most were elderly females in this one particular case, were nothiing but members of the Boy Jorge Bush Cult. ANY time a contrary word was heard that even the tiniest bit critical of him was whispered,they were sicced the Viking Kitttes on the offender,tooth and talon. No exaggeration/lie about their idol was allowed to exist.

I really think you need to move on, pete.  Your obsession with something that you think you observed 15 years ago, combined with your hatred for George W. Bush is eating you alive.  For your own emotional health, let it go.  Bush is retired and living happily with lovely Laura, and your hatred doesn't hurt him a  bit.  It only hurts you.  It's old news.  Let it go.  :patriot:
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Let's look at the unsaid...

Are you implying that he isn't responsible for retweets from his account?

So if Ted Cruz retweets manipulated images that purport to show something salacious, for example, regarding Donald Trump...  Sen. Cruz can just wash his hands and say, "I'm not responsible!" and you would withhold criticism?

Sorry, this conversation is pages long now.  I don't know if it has been said but I read the guy that tweeted the image is the same one that tweeted side by side of Melania and Heidi.  Trump was proud to take responsibility for that.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2016, 04:13:47 am by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

geronl

Online Hoodat

Look again I answered you. But then this thread proved many have reading problems.
I said he was responsible for his original content.

Which is why I brought up the Eichmann example to show published content that was not original.  And you continue to display an unwillingness to answer.  To put it in your terms, who is responsible for publishing unoriginal content? 
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Online Hoodat

And your proof is...?

Proof?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Norm Lenhart

Proof?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Generally I do Stand up Philosophy. Occasionally the Stand up Comedian in me slips ;)

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Generally I do Stand up Philosophy. Occasionally the Stand up Comedian in me slips ;)

"What work do you do?"
"I'm a standup philosopher."
"Oh. A b.s. artist."
"*Grumble*"
"Did you b.s. anyone this week?"
"No."
"Did you try to b.s. anyone this week?"
"Yes."
—Mel Brooks, History of the World, Part I, at a Roman unemployment office

Offline Norm Lenhart

"What work do you do?"
"I'm a standup philosopher."
"Oh. A b.s. artist."
"*Grumble*"
"Did you b.s. anyone this week?"
"No."
"Did you try to b.s. anyone this week?"
"Yes."
—Mel Brooks, History of the World, Part I, at a Roman unemployment office

I was wondering how long it would take for someone to get the reference ;)

Offline OldSaltUSN

Excellent post!  *

*-except for the profanity of course :o)

Since when did "f**k" become profanity?  I've used freeperfreak frequently since I left TOS.  Some folks just have a dirty imagination.     :doglick:

:sword:

Always attack, never retreat, but never, EVER retweet.    9999what

Offline Idiot

Since when did "f**k" become profanity?  I've used freeperfreak frequently since I left TOS.  Some folks just have a dirty imagination.     :doglick:

:sword:

Always attack, never retreat, but never, EVER retweet.    9999what

Hmmm...guess I misread it then.  :o)    :flag:

Offline OldSaltUSN

LOL!   Not the 2nd time...nor the 3rd or 4th.

A deliberate, albeit failed attempt to deflect and attack. 

I'd put him on "ignore"....but I like to watch a good fire.

Compile a list of 100 of his posts.  Together, they define the word, "Troll".   He's here to threadjack and manipulate every thread.  When you're wrapped up in a long running conversation with him, as 3 or 4 of you are doing now, he owns you, your time, and your cause.   A trolls main goal is to do what Trump in fact did in the primary, smother the opposition by taking the oxygen out of the atmosphere.  You talk facts and stats, he don't care, he'll keep you talking about something else, and talking, and diverting.

:troll:

Putting him on "ignore" does no good, when everyone and his sister is repeating what he says in quotes.  This guy gets more free "air time", than Trump.  Everything he writes is repeated 10 times.  He's a major force to be reckoned with, for sure.   /sarcasm

:talkhand:

« Last Edit: June 06, 2016, 08:01:00 pm by OldSaltUSN »

Offline OldSaltUSN

OMG, you are RIGHT!  How dare this STUMPY-footed guy keep asking for things like truth, or a civil answer.  Completely out of line.  And if he DOES answer, why, why, he'll make THE DONALD look like a fool.

Who the heck does this poster the think he is, Ted Cruz?!

Where's Jim Robinson when ya need him?   Ping list!!  Mods.....

/sarcasm

Offline GrouchoTex

Buzzfeed tracked down the family, they are pissed.
https://www.buzzfeed.com/davidmack/trump-fake-photo?utm_term=.ak6ErEGkW#.fi68X8V5M

It isn't the first time Trump has retweeted that account too, also to embarrassing results. That is the same account he retweeted from that created the Heidi Cruz smears. (noted in same article above).

Wow, just wow.
It just gets weirder everyday.
Aren't these the same people that said the Cruz campaign should have checked with the Carson campaign to verify what was on CNN during Iowa?

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Trump just has no sense of shame and I'm not sure that's a good trait for a President. For a businessman, maybe.

Offline Charlespg

Most of what I see here is predominately anti-Trump stuff - yes, a lot of it is reasoned arguments.  You'll get no disagreement from me that Trump is not your typical presidential candidate - he's got flaws, he's all over the place sometimes, and he says things that make people say, "what did he say?". 

But, a large - very large - amount of the stuff is stupid playground tripe about orange baboons, orange jello heads, Nazi/Hitler/Fascist imagery and hyperbolic predictions that Trump will bring about the end of the world because he is the most evil man that has ever lived.  He's not a Christian - and how could any Christian support him?  Absolute drama queen crap!  The people that engage in that hysteria can really dish it out to Trump supporters too - we're dolts, throne-sniffers, droolers, cultists, idiots, worshipers - you name it, we've been called it!

There's a long thread here "Why I won't vote for Trump" - where people cry and tear at their clothes while gnashing their teeth and telling us how pious and pure-hearted conservatives they are - and they are going to vote their conscience and blah.  blah.  blah.  blah..........

News flash - NOBODY CARES!  That thread is the same old whine, whine, whine - we get it.  You hate Trump, your butt is still hurting because your guy lost, you'll never forgive Trump, you'll never-ever-NEVER-EVER vote for him!!!

Whooptie - Doo!

And then, when some of us dish some of that ridicule back - oh then, we're the meanies!  We're being rude and unwelcoming to you! 

First rule of business - you had better be able to take what you dish out without grabbing your toys and running home to Mommy. 

@Norm Lenhart - YOU telling me to get on my knees and BEG to you?

The NeverTrumps are pitiful and narcissistic people  - and yeah!  That's MY opinion. 

Deal with it.
:thumbsup3: :hands: :hands: :hands:
Rather Trump Then Cackles Clinton

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
That's true.  But the media vultures would love nothing more than another high-profile lawsuit against stumpy, dragging up to the election.

Although copyright violations aren't in the same universe as hitlery's acts of compromising national security, she will use it, and other stumpy legal problems, to wave away her legal difficulties.

True on both accounts.  The media will not pursue anything against the Clinton's,but Trump ain't a Clinton so they don't have to worry about retribution. They can make millions fanning the flames.

Trump obviously has "Little Hands Syndrome",so he would even keep feeding the flames himself.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!