Author Topic: Trump steals photo of black family; tweets it out as if they are supporters  (Read 22317 times)

geronl

Trump introduces new spokesfamily!

Offline Norm Lenhart

Nobody "destroyed" anything, Norm....except in your empty head.   FreeRepublic didn't fail after the Bug Zapper Thread...it didn't fail after the Romney affair...and it will be bigger than ever after Trump wins this November.

Calling members liars and leftists used to be unheard of in this forum.

All you seem to want to do is fight.    **nononono*

Then don't lie and be a leftist and there wont be an issue, will there.

Seems to me you don't like facts getting in the way of your candidate's agenda. Bummer. Truth and facts are what they are. I don't see you taking the side of either too often.

Offline musiclady

Nobody "destroyed" anything, Norm....except in your empty head.   FreeRepublic didn't fail after the Bug Zapper Thread...it didn't fail after the Romney affair...and it will be bigger than ever after Trump wins this November.

Oh, for heaven's sake DC, Carling called me a liar over and over and over again months ago.

Don't act like it's never been done before.   **nononono*

The problem was then, that I was telling the absolute truth.  Mechanicos, on the other hand, is lying repeatedly.  Do you think that should be ignored?

YOU don't lie.  Why would you support anyone else's lying?
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Trump introduces new spokesfamily!
very nice! points for lolz.

Offline Norm Lenhart

Oh, for heaven's sake DC, Carling called me a liar over and over and over again months ago.

The problem was then, that I was telling the absolute truth.  Mechanicos, on the other hand, is lying repeatedly.  Do you think that should be ignored?

Actually, the evidence you present pretty much shows he lied rather knowingly with his comment. And thats why the truth never gets in the way of their agenda. It's like drawing breath. No remorse, no regret.

Online DB

What is the difference?

There is one difference. Here, at least so far, they are not demanding that you (or I) be banned.

That is not insignificant.

Offline Norm Lenhart

There is one difference. Here, at least so far, they are not demanding that you (or I) be banned.

That is not insignificant.

They have repeatedly told us to go back to FR. Same difference. Actually IIRC a couple of them did a couple weeks back.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!

YAWN!

You need to respond to the poster's quote....stop making stuff up.

I clearly said it used to be unheard of.   You then bring up Carling.

....and just where is "Carling" today?

Thanks for playing.   :whistle:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online DCPatriot

They have repeatedly told us to go back to FR. Same difference. Actually IIRC a couple of them did a couple weeks back.

Gee!   Recall thinking you should go to hell. 

Is that the same as FR?    :laugh:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Norm Lenhart

YAWN!

You need to respond to the poster's quote....stop making stuff up.

I clearly said it used to be unheard of.   You then bring up Carling.

....and just where is "Carling" today?

Thanks for playing.   :whistle:

Seems fairly clear 'used to' is past tense. She showed it occurring in the past. Ergo she is correct, you know that and don't want to admit it. And are actively diverting the truth of it. That's also known as a falsehood. There's another word for that as well. Guess which?

Offline Norm Lenhart

Same same.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready

Then why all the worrisome and antagonistic screeds against those who are not voting for your King Presumptive?  You didn't need Principled Conservatives to win you people said.  Then you people cheered purges and bannings so you can have perfect echo-chambers to hear yourselves worship in peace.  The OST is having a laughable time getting their funds in their latest 'thon,  and with your confidence in such success come November, why bother with all of us who will never vote for your prince?

Unless you don't really believe the pablum of success you prophesy will happen.

All you seem to want to do is fight.   

All you guys seem to have is Projection.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2016, 12:00:13 am by INVAR »
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline musiclady

And they get nowhere because this is a decent and fair forum with no resemblance to FR.

I'm very glad we have so many new, intelligent, articulate conservatives joining us, who have not been brainwashed by a charlatan without a speck of decency or honor.

You have been welcomed warmly by far more posters than those few morons who told you to go away.

Counter their lies if you will, but don't let them convince you that you are not wanted here.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Online DB

We'll, yes it is. FR has turned into hell...

Offline musiclady

Seems fairly clear 'used to' is past tense. She showed it occurring in the past. Ergo she is correct, you know that and don't want to admit it. And are actively diverting the truth of it. That's also known as a falsehood. There's another word for that as well. Guess which?

Hmmmm................... you win that one, Norm!  Well played!   :beer:

Offline Norm Lenhart

All you guys seem to have is Projection.

Accepting responsibility isn't their strong suit. Or accepting the reality they created through their own actions. But they are getting more FR poster-like by the day.

Offline Norm Lenhart

And they get nowhere because this is a decent and fair forum with no resemblance to FR.

I'm very glad we have so many new, intelligent, articulate conservatives joining us, who have not been brainwashed by a charlatan without a speck of decency or honor.

You have been welcomed warmly by far more posters than those few morons who told you to go away.

Counter their lies if you will, but don't let them convince you that you are not wanted here.

Yes and I think I can say that er very much appreciate the welcome and acceptance we have gotten from posters, owners/mods alike.

The rest don't really matter ;)

Offline musiclady

Yes and I think I can say that er very much appreciate the welcome and acceptance we have gotten from posters, owners/mods alike.

The rest don't really matter ;)

Nope.  They don't.

You are in good company here!   :patriot:

Offline Norm Lenhart

Hmmmm................... you win that one, Norm!  Well played!   :beer:

I have a superpower. I can see the obvious ;)

HonestJohn

I considered it. But the leftists here cannot be allowed to spew unopposed. Thats what happened to FR. And they destroyed FR.

It's not a right-left issue.  It's a freedom/authoritarianism issue.

It's impossible to have a reasonable debate with an authoritarian, as at the first disagreement, they will seek to use force to make you comply with their wishes, regardless of political affiliation.

Neither the right or left is free from authoritarians, as witnessed by how 40% of the GOP base voted for Trump.  And a good chunk of left still loves freedom, as evidenced by the support of Sanders.

They just love freebies a lot... but so do the Trumpists (but only for the white right people).
« Last Edit: June 05, 2016, 12:44:51 am by HonestJohn »

Offline Mechanicos

Don't be calling me a liar MusicLady. You have no call for it. I am not suffering from Trump Derangement Syndrome is all. I do not approach everything about Trump with blinding rage. The thing is your view of Trump is rare. That's why it did not win in the Primary. I do not share any delusions on who or what Trump is. I do however see the handful of Democrat trolls on here pretending to be conservative posting and lying about Trump using far left sources daily to keep the wounded Cruz people fired up hating Trump.  Hint, seen any trying to get you to vote for Hillary? No conservative would do that. Nor would they be arguing pro gay in the other channels and flipping the race card out every chance they got. You Know that's how liberals act not conservatives. Yet when I confront the lies. and with proof I am called the Liar. I am anything but.
Trump is for America First.
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Did you know that the word ‘gullible’ is not in the dictionary?

Isaiah 54:17

Online DCPatriot

Don't be calling me a liar MusicLady. You have no call for it. I am not suffering from Trump Derangement Syndrome is all. I do not approach everything about Trump with blinding rage. The thing is your view of Trump is rare. That's why it did not win in the Primary. I do not share any delusions on who or what Trump is. I do however see the handful of Democrat trolls on here pretending to be conservative posting and lying about Trump using far left sources daily to keep the wounded Cruz people fired up hating Trump.  Hint, seen any trying to get you to vote for Hillary? No conservative would do that. Nor would they be arguing pro gay in the other channels and flipping the race card out every chance they got. You Know that's how liberals act not conservatives. Yet when I confront the lies. and with proof I am called the Liar. I am anything but.

:beer:

PS:   line breaks are our friend! 

Offline Mod1

This goes for everyone: no namecalling, no calling each other a liar, no personal insults. Thank you!

Offline Norm Lenhart

It's not a right-left issue.  It's a freedom/authoritarianism issue.

It's impossible to have a reasonable debate with an authoritarian, as at the first disagreement, they will seek to use force to make you comply with their wishes, regardless of political affiliation.

Neither the right or left is free from authoritarians, as witnessed by how 40% of the GOP base voted for Trump.  And a good chunk of left still loves freedom, as evidenced by the support of Sanders.

They just love freebies a lot... but so do the Trumpists (but only for the white right people.

I don't disagree but it's really semantics at this point. The left/Authoritarians are one and the same. Their opposite would be the right who is on the side of freedom and Constitutionality.

Offline R4 TrumPence

I know DC! I am disgusted reading this thread. We are not on FR and we are not like FR, until recently we were a respectful forum :shrug:

I am Repub4Bush on FR '02