Author Topic: Sanders: 'Terrible idea' to turn to Biden if Clinton is indicted  (Read 425 times)

Offline Mechanicos

Sanders: 'Terrible idea' to turn to Biden if Clinton is indicted
May 28, 2016

Bernie Sanders says it would be a "terrible idea" for Democrats to recruit Vice President Joe Biden to run for president if Hillary Clinton is forced out of the race.

"I think that would be a terrible, terrible idea," Sanders said Friday in an interview with The Young Turks, a pro-Sanders online news show.

"That would say to the millions of people who have supported us, that have worked with us, that would say all of your energy, all of your votes, all of your beliefs are irrelevant. We're going to bring in someone else," Sanders said.

"I happen to like Joe a lot, but I think that would be a very, very serious blunder for the Democratic Party," he added.

Biden has said often he isn't interested in running for president, citing the death of his son Beau last year as the main reason.

Clinton leads Sanders big in the Democratic presidential race, but Sanders has vowed to stay in the race until the Democratic convention this summer.

Clinton faces a potential indictment as the FBI investigates the private email server she used while serving as secretary of State. Many onlookers are speculating that the ongoing scandal could eventually force Clinton to end her campaign.
http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/281592-sanders-terrible-idea-to-turn-to-biden-if-clinton-is
Trump is for America First.
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Did you know that the word ‘gullible’ is not in the dictionary?

Isaiah 54:17