Author Topic: Trump: I’m not going to mock Ted Cruz as “Lyin’ Ted” anymore, but no, seriously, he’s a liar  (Read 10972 times)

Offline OldSaltUSN

Trump's behavior is the reason his negatives are so high. He adds to the number who dislike him every time he opens his mouth and spews insults and lies. It is obvious this is ingrained behavior and will not change.
[/quote

Exactly.  I've never been a fan of the guy; he's always been a blowhard braggart.  But seeing him in action for a year show that those are his good points.

:dancer: blij26 :cheerlead:

Offline GrouchoTex

Democrats salivated at the chance to run against Trump. They wanted Trump badly.
What was the percentage of Cruz votes? 20? 25?
To still go after him weeks after he has dropped out tells me what I have suspected all along.
Trump does not want to be President.
Nothing else makes sense.

Offline Henry Noel

Trump does not want to be President.
Nothing else makes sense.

I believe he's making a huge in-kind contribution to the Clintons.
Gee, it feels great to be a gangster!

Offline GrouchoTex

I believe he's making a huge in-kind contribution to the Clintons.
Today, Memorial Day, Hannity chose to replay his interview with Trump where Trump defends his Lee Harvey Oswald- JFK- Cruz's father nonsense.
Really, Hannity? On Memorial Day?

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Today, Memorial Day, Hannity chose to replay his interview with Trump where Trump defends his Lee Harvey Oswald- JFK- Cruz's father nonsense.

It's some kind of mind-eating disease. 

Offline sinkspur

David Frum ‏@davidfrum  1h1 hour ago
During the primaries, a Democratic friend explained why he preferred Cruz to Trump: "if impeached, a president Cruz would leave office"
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline libertybele

#NeverHannity

#NeverTrump

I lack any respect I had for Hannity and both of them lack credibility.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline roamer_1

#NeverHannity

Hannity is a big part of why I quit listening to FOX, and why I turned off talk radio.

Went back to country music, and my blood pressure is way down.

Offline verga

Hannity is a big part of why I quit listening to FOX, and why I turned off talk radio.

I can stomach that D-bag for about 15 minutes and that is it. He is the worst interviewer ever. He repeats himself over and over, never lets the guest get in a word edgewise. If he was half as smart as he thinks he is, he would let them talk and then dissect their position. Instead he runs roughshod over them. 
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline Hoodat

I can stomach that D-bag for about 15 minutes and that is it. He is the worst interviewer ever. He repeats himself over and over, never lets the guest get in a word edgewise. If he was half as smart as he thinks he is, he would let them talk and then dissect their position. Instead he runs roughshod over them.

@verga  -  You are 100% accurate.   Hannity simply cannot think on his feet.  He is a lightweight.  I have seen 12-year-olds that can debate better.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline musiclady

For me, it's classical music, but it's had the same result.

Hannity was never the brightest bulb in the pack, but now he's a full-out idiot.

I doubt I'll ever listen to him again, ever.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Polly Ticks

This is a huge part of my distaste for Trump.  He is on record admitting that he did not truly believe that ridiculous Lee Harvey Oswald business, but continued to smear it around anyway.  It is like he is proud of his lack of integrity. 
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

I used to like Hannity, but I can't recognize him anymore on TV with so much brown on his nose.  He has truly turned into Fox's version of Chris Matthews.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
This is a huge part of my distaste for Trump.  He is on record admitting that he did not truly believe that ridiculous Lee Harvey Oswald business, but continued to smear it around anyway.  It is like he is proud of his lack of integrity.

I think you're right.  And, of course, DT doesn't see it as a lack of integrity, but rather as an abundance of cleverness.  He thinks he is very clever.

debrawiest

I think you're right.  And, of course, DT doesn't see it as a lack of integrity, but rather as an abundance of cleverness.  He thinks he is very clever.

As do his many worshippers....

Offline chae

Hannity lost me awhile ago.  Claims to be a conservative, but always supports the liberal New Yorkers (Giuliani, Trump).

Offline starstruck

• Hoping 2018 is a good year
Trump is absolute scum.  Just read the above again, and then say you can support this man for president.

Cruz should NEVER endorse him.
I was not a McCain fan but I could see a definite gap  between him and Obama. Same with Romney. I'm failing to see that gap between Trump and Hillary. They seem to ooze together.
Firearms stand next in importance to the Constitution itself. They are the American people�s liberty teeth and keystone under independence. � George Washington

Offline musiclady

I was not a McCain fan but I could see a definite gap  between him and Obama. Same with Romney. I'm failing to see that gap between Trump and Hillary. They seem to ooze together.

Completely agree.

This time is different.  Trump is, as has been said, "a bridge too far."  Or, in fact, too close to his leftist 'opponent.'

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Offline roamer_1

I can stomach that D-bag for about 15 minutes and that is it.

Yep... Hannity, O'Reilly, and Larry the Cable Guy. My entire list of 15-minute D-Bags. Although Larry the Cable Guy is  a bit more informational - at least when talking about his grandma's 'walkin' farts'... By the tie he's done you know all there is to know about his subject matter - whether you want to or not.

He is the worst interviewer ever. He repeats himself over and over, never lets the guest get in a word edgewise. If he was half as smart as he thinks he is, he would let them talk and then dissect their position. Instead he runs roughshod over them.

It is his saccharine fawning over NY RINOs that sours me, almost immediately... He's in the tank for them quickly, his 'conservatism' notwithstanding.

*spit*

Offline HoustonSam

• "That'll be the day......"
  • old times there are not forgotten

It is his saccharine fawning over NY RINOs that sours me, almost immediately... He's in the tank for them quickly, his 'conservatism' notwithstanding.

What is routinely said of RINOs in DC - they want to maintain their position on the cocktail party invitation list - seems to apply to Hannity and the NYC celebrity bubble.  And to many of the other Fox News crowd as well.
James 1:20

Offline roamer_1

For me, it's classical music, but it's had the same result.

Believe it or not, this dumb ol' cowboy has quite a bit of classical in the library... After hours music... Hard to get my game on with Chopin.  ^-^

Hannity [...] he's a full-out idiot. I doubt I'll ever listen to him again, ever.

Haven't for years now... and I'm happy with that. He's right between Limbaugh and Levin on the radio - I'd probably still be listening to the other two if it weren't for him. So I guess I owe him that.

Offline musiclady

Believe it or not, this dumb ol' cowboy has quite a bit of classical in the library... After hours music... Hard to get my game on with Chopin.  ^-^

I dunno.............. that "Revolutionary Etude" is pretty stirring.   ^-^

Offline roamer_1

I used to like Hannity, but I can't recognize him anymore on TV with so much brown on his nose.  He has truly turned into Fox's version of Chris Matthews.

Exactly agreed.

Offline roamer_1

DC [...] cocktail party invitation list - [...]NYC celebrity bubble.

I wonder if there is a distinction in that at all...

Offline roamer_1

I dunno.............. that "Revolutionary Etude" is pretty stirring.   ^-^

Begging your pardon, but that'd be like drinking a fine wine at the stock car track :P
A place for everything, dear lady...  :seeya: