Author Topic: Trump: NM governor ‘not doing the job’  (Read 10771 times)

Online Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
Re: Trump: NM governor ‘not doing the job’
« Reply #125 on: May 26, 2016, 02:40:38 pm »
In Regan's day Female governors of his own party did not attack him. She gets no pass because she a female for her outrageous and uncalled for behavior. Conservatives hold adults responsible for their bad acts.

I normally don't do this, but...

You repeatedly misspell Ronald Reagan's name as "Regan".  You've done it multiple times in this thread, and when I did a search, it appears that's the only way you (mis)spell his name.  The only times you get it right is if you're posting an article in which his name appears, in which case it's not you actually spelling his name at all.

It doesn't do a lot for your credibility when discussing the guy if you can't even spell his name correctly.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #126 on: May 26, 2016, 02:46:58 pm »
I normally don't do this, but...

You repeatedly misspell Ronald Reagan's name as "Regan".  You've done it multiple times in this thread, and when I did a search, it appears that's the only way you (mis)spell his name.  The only times you get it right is if you're posting an article in which his name appears, in which case it's not you actually spelling his name at all.

It doesn't do a lot for your credibility when discussing the guy if you can't even spell his name correctly.

He was our greatest secretary of the treasury ever!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Regan

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #127 on: May 28, 2016, 05:53:01 pm »
http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/281170-trump-nm-governor-not-doing-the-job

May 25, 2016, 07:21 am
Trump: NM governor ‘not doing the job’
By Mark Hensch

Donald Trump late Tuesday accused Gov. Susana Martinez (R-N.M.) of shirking her responsibilities, after she skipped a rally for the presumptive Republican. "We have to get your governor to get going. She has to do a better job, OK? She’s not doing the job.  “Hey, maybe I’ll run for governor of New Mexico. I’ll get this place going. We’ve got to get her moving. Come on, let’s go governor.”

This is an example of the "real" Trump.  He will verbally kill you if you don't do exactly as he wants.  He has lived his life this way, which started as a child, and he won't change.  This is one of his behaviors that tells me he has a serious mental problem. 

A family member is visiting us and last night he said he isn't a psychologist as I am, but he thinks Trump isn't as bad as Hillary.  I didn't argue with him as he knows I think Trump has a mental disorder and should not be president. 

In my opinion, having psychologically tested and counseled with patients who have a mental disorder, here is the problem with thinking Hillary is worse than Trump.  Hillary is not mentally disturbed, but Trump is based on his childhood behavior and his behavior now.  You cannot tell what a mentally disturbed Trump will do because he has a mental disorder.  It does not matter what he says at any time because he has a mental disorder.  Expecting normal behavior from a mentally disturbed person is folly/wishful thinking.

I hope Trump will do something that shows the public he is not fit/capable to be president. 
@Norm Lambert
@CatherineofAragon
@kartographer
« Last Edit: May 28, 2016, 05:54:28 pm by Victoria33 »

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #128 on: May 28, 2016, 05:59:02 pm »
This is an example of the "real" Trump.  He will verbally kill you if you don't do exactly as he wants.  He has lived his life this way, which started as a child, and he won't change.  This is one of his behaviors that tells me he has a serious mental problem. 

A family member is visiting us and last night he said he isn't a psychologist as I am, but he thinks Trump isn't as bad as Hillary.  I didn't argue with him as he knows I think Trump has a mental disorder and should not be president. 

In my opinion, having psychologically tested and counseled with patients who have a mental disorder, here is the problem with thinking Hillary is worse than Trump.  Hillary is not mentally disturbed, but Trump is based on his childhood behavior and his behavior now.  You cannot tell what a mentally disturbed Trump will do because he has a mental disorder.  It does not matter what he says at any time because he has a mental disorder.  Expecting normal behavior from a mentally disturbed person is folly/wishful thinking.

I hope Trump will do something that shows the public he is not fit/capable to be president. 
@Norm Lambert
@CatherineofAragon
@kartographer

Of course you are correct.  It's obvious that Trump is nuts, and he's already done plenty to show he's not fit for the presidency.  So how would you characterize those who support him?  Stockholm Syndrome?

America can survive a bad president.  America cannot survive a crazy president.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #129 on: May 28, 2016, 07:41:16 pm »
Of course you are correct.  It's obvious that Trump is nuts, and he's already done plenty to show he's not fit for the presidency.  So how would you characterize those who support him?  Stockholm Syndrome?

You are one who understands the problem.  Trump's supporters don't get the problem.  At times, I worked in a mental hospital testing patients.  A worker said to me about a patient, "But he said....".  I told her not to believe what he says as he is mentally sick.  She was making the mistake of believing someone so mentally sick he was in the hospital.  These patients believe what they say is true.

A woman patient told me the mafia was coming after her and that is why she took her children into the woods to live and eat berries or whatever they could find.  I examined her background to make sure there had never been a connection with her and the mafia.  There was no way to convince her the mafia was not after her because that is what she believed to be the truth.  A mentally disturbed person is just that and their behavior comes from what they believe to be the truth.

Offline GrouchoTex

« Reply #130 on: May 28, 2016, 07:54:20 pm »

The anger issue is really at play.
They seem to be angry In a Sesame Street way.
Brought to you by the letter M.
Mexicans, Moslems, Markets, Mandarins, Media, etc.
Since self-examination is too difficult,a spokesman is needed.

Offline HoustonSam

• "That'll be the day......"
  • old times there are not forgotten
« Reply #131 on: May 28, 2016, 08:04:03 pm »
The anger issue is really at play.
They seem to be angry In a Sesame Street way.
Brought to you by the letter M.
Mexicans, Moslems, Markets, Mandarins, Media, etc.
Since self-examination is too difficult,a spokesman is needed.

LOL on Sesame Street and the letter M.

My theory is that hard-core Trump supporters are voting for his belligerent attitude, nothing more and nothing less.  His appeal is pure emotion.  All the rest of the hero worship is an attempt to create substance where none exists, building a house on sand.
James 1:20

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #132 on: May 28, 2016, 08:04:21 pm »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VjPAWbk5jKc

Turn down the lights, Sink!   :beer:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #133 on: May 28, 2016, 08:08:26 pm »
For 25 years, Susana Martinez was a DA, dealing with malevolent people, serving the public. What was Trump doing in this period?

Cheating investors. Sleeping with other men's wives. Dodging STDs. He was busy, too!

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #134 on: May 28, 2016, 08:22:52 pm »
Susana Martinez has cared for a handicapped sister for decades. Trump mocks handicapped people for the enjoyment of his audiences. Compare.

Offline GrouchoTex

« Reply #135 on: May 28, 2016, 10:32:37 pm »
LOL on Sesame Street and the letter M.

My theory is that hard-core Trump supporters are voting for his belligerent attitude, nothing more and nothing less.  His appeal is pure emotion.  All the rest of the hero worship is an attempt to create substance where none exists, building a house on sand.
Agreed.
His support is a mile wide but just an inch deep.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #136 on: May 29, 2016, 12:48:45 am »
When he does this kind of stuff I have to wonder if those that think he's trying to throw the election to the Clintons aren't correct.

Makes you wonder.  This stuff is so off the wall.  What makes him think it is mandatory for her to attend?
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.