Author Topic: New York City Lets You Choose From 31 Different Gender Identities  (Read 2209 times)

rangerrebew

New York City Lets You Choose From 31 Different Gender Identities
Photo of Peter Hasson
Peter Hasson
12:37 AM 05/24/2016

A man waves a rainbow flag while observing a gay pride parade in San Francisco, California June 28, 2015. REUTERS/Elijah Nouvelage   

Individuals living in New York City can choose from a minimum of 31 different gender identities, many of which allow them to fluctuate between some version or combination of male or female identities.

Businesses that don’t respect and accommodate an individual’s chosen gender identity risk incurring six-figure fines under rules implemented by the city’s Commission on Human Rights.

The list of protected gender identities is available online and includes options such as “gender bender,” “two spirit,” “third sex,” “androgynous,” “gender gifted,” and “pangender.” A city official speaking on background confirmed to The Daily Caller that all of the listed identities are protected by the city’s anti-discrimination laws, but said that the list was not exhaustive.

The city does not provide definitions of the various gender identities, but TheDC was able to define several of them from glossaries provided online by the University of Wisconsin and the University of California Berkeley.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2016/05/24/new-york-city-lets-you-choose-from-31-different-gender-identities/#ixzz49ZWsz6H9

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Re: New York City Lets You Choose From 31 Different Gender Identities
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2016, 12:07:27 pm »
31 difference gender identities?  31?  What am I missing here?

rangerrebew

« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2016, 12:55:15 pm »
31 difference gender identities?  31?  What am I missing here?

I wonder if they have good old male and female? :whistle:

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2016, 05:35:14 pm »
New York Values
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Offline montanajoe

« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2016, 05:53:38 pm »
Well to be fair if you walk through Times Square you might think they missed a few :whistle:

Offline bob434

« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2016, 07:03:46 am »
a woman teacher who claims she is no longer a woman sued and got $60,000 from the school because people won't refer to her as 'transmasculine' and the idiots running the school payed her

rangerrebew

« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2016, 06:08:52 pm »

New York City Releases List Of 31 Genders That Businesses Must Accommodate

http://www.youngcons.com/new-york-city-releases-list-of-31-genders-that-businesses-must-accommodate/

Andrew Mark Miller
11:56am May 24, 2016
Do you like this article?

New York City is becoming a very strange place and electing a corrupt communist mayor like Bill de Blasio hasn’t exactly helped that.

We recently learned that New York City was going to start fining people who don’t use transgender labels properly and it appears that they have completely gone off the deep end with this “movement”.

Now, the city has announced that residents can identify as 31 different genders and businesses must accommodate all of them.

Seriously.

From Federalist Papers:

As part of its non-discrimination policy, the city’s Commission on Human Rights released a list of different genders that businesses must accommodate or risk a six-figure fine, The Daily Caller is reporting.

Here is the complete list of the 31 genders that New York City officially recognizes. You’ll notice in their official document, they leave plenty of room for adding many more genders. So we’ll keep you posted.

Bi-Gendered
        Cross-Dresser
        Drag-King
        Drag-Queen
        Femme Queen
        Female-to-Male
        FTM
        Gender Bender
        Genderqueer
        Male-To-Female
        MTF
        Non-Op
        Hijra
        Pangender
        Transexual/Transsexual
        Trans Person
        Woman
        Man
        Butch
        Two-Spirit
        Trans
        Agender
        Third Sex
        Gender Fluid
        Non-Binary Transgender
        Androgyne
        Gender-Gifted
        Gender Bender
        Femme
        Person of Transgender Experience
        Androgynous

It looks like New York City has completely abandoned science and the long history of gender roles in society in order to pander to every single minority demographic that there is.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2016, 06:10:05 pm by rangerrebew »

rangerrebew

« Reply #7 on: May 25, 2016, 06:12:42 pm »
 :wtf!: THESE PEOPLE ARE ABSOLUTE LUNATICS!! :woohoo:
« Last Edit: May 25, 2016, 06:13:08 pm by rangerrebew »

rangerrebew

« Reply #8 on: May 25, 2016, 06:26:25 pm »
I just checked  the Urban Dictionary and found in their attempt to be so PC, they didn't get all the possibilities.  At least one is genderless, a category they so imperiously chose to ignore. :silly:
« Last Edit: May 25, 2016, 06:26:52 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #9 on: May 25, 2016, 07:33:59 pm »
Hijra - isn't that what those Muzz women wear to cover their faces?  ^-^
Agender - that's the person who writes agendas for committee meetings. That reminds me, I need to prepare the agenda for my upcoming county GOP meeting.  :whistle:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #10 on: May 25, 2016, 10:37:52 pm »
On January 6, 2012, my last day as an engineer, I slowed train 178 somewhat below the 50mph for the curve immediately east of the top of the Hell Gate Bridge over the East River. Then I opened the engine window, stuck my head out and took a long, last look back at Manhattan.

I haven't been back since, and at least at this point in life will never return to that place again.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #11 on: May 25, 2016, 11:08:09 pm »
31 flavors:

Offline kidd

« Reply #12 on: May 26, 2016, 12:34:01 am »
There are only three:
97%: Normal (Men who are attracted to women, Women who are attracted to men)
2.9%: Confused (Men attracted to men, women attracted to women)
0.1%: Deeply Confused (Cross-dressers, those who have had or are considering gender mutilation surgery, pedophiles, necrophiliacs, zoophiliacs)

Offline Optiguy

« Reply #13 on: May 26, 2016, 12:48:38 am »

New York City Releases List Of 31 Genders That Businesses Must Accommodate

http://www.youngcons.com/new-york-city-releases-list-of-31-genders-that-businesses-must-accommodate/

Andrew Mark Miller
11:56am May 24, 2016
Do you like this article?

New York City is becoming a very strange place and electing a corrupt communist mayor like Bill de Blasio hasn’t exactly helped that

We recently learned that New York City was going to start fining people who don’t use transgender labels properly and it appears that they have completely gone off the deep end with this “movement”.

Now, the city has announced that residents can identify as 31 different genders and businesses must accommodate all of them.

Seriously.

From Federalist Papers:

As part of its non-discrimination policy, the city’s Commission on Human Rights released a list of different genders that businesses must accommodate or risk a six-figure fine, The Daily Caller is reporting.

Here is the complete list of the 31 genders that New York City officially recognizes. You’ll notice in their official document, they leave plenty of room for adding many more genders. So we’ll keep you posted.

Bi-Gendered
        Cross-Dresser
        Drag-King
        Drag-Queen
        Femme Queen
        Female-to-Male
        FTM
        Gender Bender
        Genderqueer
        Male-To-Female
        MTF
        Non-Op
        Hijra
        Pangender
        Transexual/Transsexual
        Trans Person
        Woman
        Man
        Butch
        Two-Spirit
        Trans
        Agender
        Third Sex
        Gender Fluid
        Non-Binary Transgender
        Androgyne
        Gender-Gifted
        Gender Bender
        Femme
        Person of Transgender Experience
        Androgynous

It looks like New York City has completely abandoned science and the long history of gender roles in society in order to pander to every single minority demographic that there is.

I see man and woman are on the list. Seems to me the rest are superfluous.

Offline andy58-in-nh

« Reply #14 on: May 26, 2016, 12:57:44 am »

Reality is a threat only to those who seek to evade personal responsibility, to rule others, or both.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline andy58-in-nh

« Reply #15 on: May 26, 2016, 01:16:37 am »
On January 6, 2012, my last day as an engineer, I slowed train 178 somewhat below the 50mph for the curve immediately east of the top of the Hell Gate Bridge over the East River. Then I opened the engine window, stuck my head out and took a long, last look back at Manhattan.

I haven't been back since, and at least at this point in life will never return to that place again.

I left New York for the last time, in 1989.

Good people still live there. They do. But as I have seen, they pay a fearsome price for ever admitting to values at odds with the cultural rot that eats at the edifices of a once-great city, just as it infects so many others. 
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline SirLinksALot

« Reply #16 on: May 26, 2016, 05:51:45 pm »
GLOSSARY OF GENDER PRONOUNS THAT MUST BE USED IN NYC

rangerrebew

« Reply #17 on: May 26, 2016, 08:57:15 pm »

I'll bet whichever lunatics put the list together struggled with putting those two in.

rangerrebew

« Reply #18 on: May 26, 2016, 08:58:58 pm »
Well to be fair if you walk through Times Square you might think they missed a few :whistle:

Isn't that the truth.